Donald Trump has an 87-percent probability of winning the election

is Hillary still stuck at 0.042% chance of winning?
That would be the more realistic element.

She is last centuries old fashion Billy Jean King T-shirt, worn, frail and torn....used by homeless people for toilet paper.
I don't think 'realistic' means what you think it means. As you're equating realism with whatever you want to believe.

Good luck with that.

The model the professor uses is kind of higher level statistical analysis that is 'always right...till it isnt'.

the model

I think Trump is going to win because Hillary is a known sleazeball crook going back three decades, while Trump is a successful businessman, author and Reality TV star.

Choosing Hillary over Trump is evidence of either complete devotion to a political party or grotesque stupidity.

Trump is going to cut taxes, Hillary will raise them.

Trump will strengthen gun rights, Hillary will weaken them.

Trump will beef up our military, Hillary will continue to cash in on it.

Trump will secure our borders from terrorists, drug dealers and black market labor, while Hillary is going to effectively erase our borders.

Trump will review and reform our government at many levels while Hillary would just continue the same ole same ole that most (70%+) people hate.

And Trump is not a professional politician whose specialty is to sucker people into voting for them then doing whatever the hell they want when in office like Hillary is.

Trump is obviously going to win.

Voters have the choice between crooked Obama 2.0 in skirt and a Titan.
No chance for Hillary, democrats relax!

Will Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump become the next U.S. president? A political science professor thinks he has the answer.

Dr. Helmut Norpoth of Stony Brook University has developed a statistical formula that he claims has picked the winner of the presidential popular vote going back 100 years, except for the JFK-Nixon matchup in 1960.

He predicts that Donald Trump has an 87-percent probability of winning the election in November.

President Hillary Clinton Or Donald Trump? Professor Picks Winner With 87 Percent Certainty

Slide15-1000x640.jpg
Jesus Christ!

Will Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump become the next U.S. president? A political science professor thinks he has the answer.

Dr. Helmut Norpoth of Stony Brook University has developed a statistical formula that he claims has picked the winner of the presidential popular vote going back 100 years, except for the JFK-Nixon matchup in 1960.

He predicts that Donald Trump has an 87-percent probability of winning the election in November.

President Hillary Clinton Or Donald Trump? Professor Picks Winner With 87 Percent Certainty

Slide15-1000x640.jpg

There is a 94% probability that you live in an alternate universe, where cows fly and oysters attack surfers.....

Slide15-1000x640.jpg

There is a 94% probability that you live in an alternate universe, where cows fly and oysters attack surfers.....
The cows can't fart and fill up with methane and the oysters mistake surfers for their natural food source, surface skimming manchurian rebuses. (Don't exist in your world)

Donald Trump has an 87-percent probability of winning the election
:lmao:

This election will be won by women, Hispanics, blacks and "never Trump" moderates. You can have a 1,000 improperly done polls saying the opposite, but the math at the end of the day makes the title of this OP absolutely one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. I needed a good belly laugh today. Thanks!

few things here......

Blacks don't vote.

Hispanics aren't a reliable voting block either.......

And what makes you think women are so shallow that will only vote for a woman? You think that women support criminals?

As far as never trumpers..... i bet that group shrinks as we get closer.... it will shrink enough to not hurt. I bet there are those blue dems who will vote trump. And lets not forget how many Sanders voters who will vote Jill Stein or just stay how and claim they were triggered.

I am not a trump supporter. I was for Rand Paul then Ted Cruz. I will end up going with Trump only because I believe he will be toughest on Immigration. I believe we need drastic measures in that area.

I have a question for you....where did all the votes come from which elected Obama......TWICE?

One more thing....Democrats have won the popular vote in six of the last seven national elections. YES.....in 2000 the U S supreme court and Jeb Bush's cheating in Florida elected Bush, 5-4 with the republicans being the five. Al Gore won the popular vote:

Nominee George W. Bush Al Gore
Party Republican Democratic
Home state Texas Tennessee
Running mate Dick Cheney Joe Lieberman
Electoral vote 271 266
States carried 30 20 + DC
Popular vote 50,456,002 50,999,897
Percentage
47.9% 48.4%

Last edited:

Forum List

Back