Donald Trump: great president...or the greatest president?

in all of us, however common-place we may be, there lurks an enigma, something which neither we nor others understand. we call it personality, a vague word meaning many things...courage, common sense, quick wit, frankness, determination.

if our personality is strong, we accomplish something worth accomplishing, and by doing so the enigma is transformed into a myth.

we cease to be what we really were, and become something we could never be...

tRump who is a lawlessly hacked and rigged in imposter in violation of the law is a real fraud, maniac and a fool.

tRump who is a lawlessly hacked and rigged in imposter in violation of the law is a real fraud, maniac and a fool.
Don't really care what you think about him...as long as he keeps undoing the Obama years one page at a time I'm cool....

Sorry rambo if you really believe that you haven't been listening to those in pain with no salary?? How would you like to fly with pissed off air traffic controllers watching your plane? But like the AH says ,,"they'll adjust"
Just happened to pick up a family member from the airport yesterday....lots of smiling faces....didn't see one pissed off agent or ATC....so maybe you should turn off CNN and learn something....learn the real facts... air traffic controllers are professionals and take their job very seriously....and I would bet many of them are not in favor of unprotected borders and support Trump in his effort to protect them and their families from illegal alien thugs and drunk drivers....why are you not on board?....what is wrong with you that you want open borders?....
Hey mo ron my son missed a flight yesterday ....he wasn't smiling

Why did he miss his flight?...all of the TSA agents are still on duty...and people miss flights all the time without a shutdown...to connect it with a two week shut down is dishonest as hell.....hey ed...while you are watching tonight ask yourself...if the border is not a national security issue and everything is fine down there...why did Pelosi Reid Obama Clinton Schumer etc etc vote for a wall 10 years ago?....did it somehow fix itself? or was there an election they wanted to win at the time?...maybe its you and the dems that are the dishonest ones here....

Why did he miss his flight?...all of the TSA agents are still on duty...and people miss flights all the time without a shutdown...to connect it with a two week shut down is dishonest as hell.....hey ed...while you are watching tonight ask yourself...if the border is not a national security issue and everything is fine down there...why did Pelosi Reid Obama Clinton Schumer etc etc vote for a wall 10 years ago?....did it somehow fix itself? or was there an election they wanted to win at the time?...maybe its you and the dems that are the dishonest ones here....
big lines at security and gates closed on him was able to get another flight to cal. about 3 hours later btw EVERYONE wants a secure boundary,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just not this morons version of it

big lines at security and gates closed on him was able to get another flight to cal. about 3 hours later btw EVERYONE wants a secure boundary,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just not this morons version of it
Its been that way at airports since 9-11 dummy.....and no you do not want a secure border if Trump delivers it...so shame on you....

Garbage. There is no way to have a secure border without the smart fence which is why no one has proposed an alternative. If you oppose the President's smart fence, you are opposing a secure southern border fo the US.

Its been that way at airports since 9-11 dummy.....and no you do not want a secure border if Trump delivers it...so shame on you....
I use delta 6 times a year and NEVER missed a flight All those sick outs caused a back up ..f trump and his kin

I use delta 6 times a year and NEVER missed a flight All those sick outs caused a back up ..f trump and his kin
Dude.....the TSA are still at work....give it up already...and by the way...just heard that the SCOTUS has already ruled on executive orders for military construction and funding of a border wall if ordered by the president....Trump wins again if he goes that route.....it will be challenged but all for not....a fast track would get construction going in weeks not months....YES!!!!!!!

Sorry rambo if you really believe that you haven't been listening to those in pain with no salary?? How would you like to fly with pissed off air traffic controllers watching your plane? But like the AH says ,,"they'll adjust"
Just happened to pick up a family member from the airport yesterday....lots of smiling faces....didn't see one pissed off agent or ATC....so maybe you should turn off CNN and learn something....learn the real facts... air traffic controllers are professionals and take their job very seriously....and I would bet many of them are not in favor of unprotected borders and support Trump in his effort to protect them and their families from illegal alien thugs and drunk drivers....why are you not on board?....what is wrong with you that you want open borders?....

Sadly you don’t have a clue what is going on.

Traffic controllers are not the only one working at airports.
I can assure you 100% that their paychecks, paying their bills, food on the table, paying babysitter are far more important than your stupid wall.

I’m traveling twice this Friday you better pray I don’t run in to problems.

Federal Employees Sue Trump Administration Over Government Shutdown

Federal Employees Sue Trump Administration Over Government Shutdown

There is a big differences between a delayed flight that are caused by nature vs purposely cause by an idiot moron.

There is a big differences between a delayed flight that are caused by nature vs purposely cause by an idiot moron

No one is out of work...all TSA agents are still getting their paychecks....CNN is lying to us...the checks won't stop coming for two weeks...plane flights are cancelled for a whole host of reasons everyday of every week in every airport in the nation....

Last edited:
in all of us, however common-place we may be, there lurks an enigma, something which neither we nor others understand. we call it personality, a vague word meaning many things...courage, common sense, quick wit, frankness, determination.

if our personality is strong, we accomplish something worth accomplishing, and by doing so the enigma is transformed into a myth.

Trump and Bush worst presidents in history fact

No, that would be O and W and lbj.

Trump has been the best President in my life time and I was born when Truman was in office.

What the hell are you blathering about?

And your choices are great or greatest?

Sounds like you are deliberately trying to stir up shit as you (should) know full well most of America does not think Trump is a great POTUS...let alone the greatest.

No one since Reagan has faced head winds like this from both parties...if you want to do good things for the people not just the elected class you will be a great president in the minds of the people.....

Reagan & his azzholes offered Iran military weapons during an arms embargo.

"I don't recall" was the anthem of the right back in the 1980s.

Fvck them, all.

How's trump doing for you not so good huh?He's a stupid human being and a failure.
Trump is doing fanfuckingtastic....too bad you can't admit it....

I don't need to admit it you need to get educated on poltics and get a brain.
My brain selected a winner...what has your feeble brain done but to beg for more free stuff....?

You've been a winner in what?How much crack are you smoking.

qPIgjdmQiQXv77lRSl-a_DMzGZiUcap1o1fMmPyL8ubGgPLwfNL-mV8a_S5HfCRBx_9BGM6NelWVFHP393aEh0UARqqSNuttR2VuxCqaFaJHjsfWyZ3zAmj7zl6SE1pn45lqnvW-zd4yoB61cMkobGw=w663-h420-p

12192978097db833123d0ce889db268f382e9f6247c23d49aa390d1a82ba3c79.jpg

Forum List

Back