Donald Trump: great president...or the greatest president?

There is a big differences between a delayed flight that are caused by nature vs purposely cause by an idiot moron

No one is out of work...all TSA agents are still getting their paychecks....CNN is lying to us...the checks won't stop coming for two weeks...plane flights are cancelled for a whole host of reasons everyday of every week in every airport in the nation....

Well! Did they got their paycheck last week?

in all of us, however common-place we may be, there lurks an enigma, something which neither we nor others understand. we call it personality, a vague word meaning many things...courage, common sense, quick wit, frankness, determination.

if our personality is strong, we accomplish something worth accomplishing, and by doing so the enigma is transformed into a myth.

we cease to be what we really were, and become something we could never be...

What the hell are you blathering about?

And your choices are great or greatest?

Sounds like you are deliberately trying to stir up shit as you (should) know full well most of America does not think Trump is a great POTUS...let alone the greatest.

I think he meant to say. Trump is the greatest asshole, hypocrite, corrupted POTUS.

Trump is satan who helps no one except himself Emoluments and money laundering are just the tip of the iceberg for your degenerate
But why is every thing he does helps poor Americans?
His tax cuts for the ultra wealthy helps the poor? Stopping govt spending helps who? ,paying more for goods because of his tariff war is good for who? I've had enough of this vile ego maniac
Are you saying rich people don’t create jobs for the poor? Have you seen the unemployment? All the bonus given out ? Do you have a clue about trade and the disadvantage we were in before trump? Do you know China is working on a new trade deal with America? Are you seriously this ignorant??
I'm probably smarter than any of your vile trump supporters here When something smells like shit I know it's shit and that's trumps middle name
So you don’t understand economics lol
lol my major

50143737_2022139154490242_3633464932810358784_n.jpg

But why is every thing he does helps poor Americans?
His tax cuts for the ultra wealthy helps the poor? Stopping govt spending helps who? ,paying more for goods because of his tariff war is good for who? I've had enough of this vile ego maniac
Are you saying rich people don’t create jobs for the poor? Have you seen the unemployment? All the bonus given out ? Do you have a clue about trade and the disadvantage we were in before trump? Do you know China is working on a new trade deal with America? Are you seriously this ignorant??
I'm probably smarter than any of your vile trump supporters here When something smells like shit I know it's shit and that's trumps middle name
So you don’t understand economics lol
lol my major
Get a refund and sue lol

No one since Reagan has faced head winds like this from both parties...if you want to do good things for the people not just the elected class you will be a great president in the minds of the people.....
Ronald Reagan would punch Trump in his fat orange face for what he has done.
-------------------------------------- 'reagan' and 'bush' caused most of the USA biggest internal problems . So yeah , TRUMP is Greatest so far to this point in time and i don't know where it will go after the Trump .

No one since Reagan has faced head winds like this from both parties...if you want to do good things for the people not just the elected class you will be a great president in the minds of the people.....
Ronald Reagan would punch Trump in his fat orange face for what he has done.
-------------------------------------- 'reagan' and 'bush' caused most of the USA biggest internal problems . So yeah , TRUMP is Greatest so far to this point in time and i don't know where it will go after the Trump .
Trump is the greatest president so far? Ever? WTF is wrong with you?

in all of us, however common-place we may be, there lurks an enigma, something which neither we nor others understand. we call it personality, a vague word meaning many things...courage, common sense, quick wit, frankness, determination.

if our personality is strong, we accomplish something worth accomplishing, and by doing so the enigma is transformed into a myth.

I didn't know every president so it's really hard to say "greatest," but any guy who would take on all this crap for the good of the nation, spend a lot of his own money to do so and have to let himself and his whole family get dragged through the mud in the process when he could be out living the good life is pretty great to me!

He may well be the greatest. No one ever has turned the establishment upside down before him. We shall see.

He may well be the greatest. No one ever has turned the establishment upside down before him. We shall see.

The powers that be have never been more safe from we the people (the rabble) than they are right now.

The powers that be have never been more safe from we the people (the rabble) than they are right now.

When I see something that starts," the powers that be ... ", I know I'm dealing with a dingbat.

When I see something that starts," the powers that be ... ", I know I'm dealing with a dingbat.

:fu:

Can't argue with that. After Barack Obama doubled the size of government and used it to take over every private sector from our healthcare, to banking, to SNL, to college loans, to trying to crush the coal industry, bailing out his picks for the auto industry, to massive data collection of everyone, to wiretapping and spying on and harassing journalists who reported on him unfavorably, to trying to undermine and sabotage the new incoming administration, to even killing off the incandescent light bulb, Saddam Hussein Obama has pretty much cemented the role of Big Brother now over the American Public.

Can't argue with that. After Barack Obama doubled the size of government and used it to take over every private sector from our healthcare, to banking, to SNL, to college loans, to trying to crush the coal industry, bailing out his picks for the auto industry, to massive data collection of everyone, to wiretapping and spying on and harassing journalists who reported on him unfavorably, to trying to undermine and sabotage the new incoming administration, to even killing off the incandescent light bulb, Saddam Hussein Obama has pretty much cemented the role of Big Brother now over the American Public.

i thought Ben Franklin was the greatest President, I mean, didnt he invent electricity?

I didn't know every president so it's really hard to say "greatest," but any guy who would take on all this crap for the good of the nation, spend a lot of his own money to do so and have to let himself and his whole family get dragged through the mud in the process when he could be out living the good life is pretty great to me!

Spend a lot of his own money......... Cry me river. He is making tons of money. His Maralago resorts and Trump Hotel alone makes a tons of money that are being look at to be investigated.
His family are not innocent either.

Forum List

Back