Donald Trump finds a way to work around congress

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump has found a way to work around congress.

In november Trump tweeted the following.

Repubs must not allow Pres Obama to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress.
6:36 AM - Nov 20, 2014

He hires illegals for his various businesses.
Almost of 100% of products with his name on them are (or were) made outside the USA
He golfs more than any President including Obama
He consistently pays/paid low wages to employees in his various businesses. He routinely would not pay contractors what was owed.. No friend of the working person

He is the biggest hypocrite to occupy the oval office

Speaking of subverting the Constitution....

j6sd7js4s9j01.jpg

Not really. Congress could stop it. Trumpublicans will own it in 2020. I think the optics are bad and most independents will vote against them.

...and this is how democracy dies, with cheers and celebrations.
Agree or disagree with a wall along our southern border, anyone who supports this strategy is ushering us all down a dangerous path. I’m depressed.

Not really. Congress could stop it. Trumpublicans will own it in 2020. I think the optics are bad and most independents will vote against them.

Actually, the president can divert military funds for this purpose and all he needs to do is inform Congress.

Agree or disagree with a wall along our southern border, anyone who supports this strategy is ushering us all down a dangerous path. I’m depressed.

Our ‘democracy’ died when the Kenyan wrote his own personal immigration policy and when Democrats began governing for Mexico. The good guys have to get a little dirty to get shit back on track.
Karma is a bitch

Our ‘democracy’ died when the Kenyan wrote his own personal immigration policy and when Democrats began governing for Mexico. The good guys have to get a little dirty to get shit back on track.
Karma is a bitch

riiiiiiiight - Obama did this, Obama did that, bla bla bla

pussywhipped RW drones cant fight the gnats off their ass ....

j6sd7js4s9j01.jpg
I am not sure what you are saying. Are you saying if Trump declares a national emergency to build the border wall, the other side , when they have the Presidency, could call a national emergency on gun violence and instigate whatever tactics necessary.
The pro-Trumpers are too dumb to see this.

I totally agree

Trump admitted ( in that rambling incoherent rant today) that there is no Emergency...he just prefers to do it this way.

Courts will throw it out.

CONSERVATIVE courts

j6sd7js4s9j01.jpg
I am not sure what you are saying. Are you saying if Trump declares a national emergency to build the border wall, the other side , when they have the Presidency, could call a national emergency on gun violence and instigate whatever tactics necessary.

You’re following programming and parroting that decrepit old filthy whore who can’t make simple distinctions.
Guns = The right to own granted by our founders
Wetbacks = Shit on our right to sovereignty and fuck Americans in the ass

Repubs must not allow Pres Obama to subvert the Constitution of the US for his own benefit & because he is unable to negotiate w/ Congress.

Almost of 100% of products with his name on them are (or were) made outside the USA
He consistently pays/paid low wages to employees in his various businesses. He routinely would not pay contractors what was owed.. No friend of the working person

'I've Got A Pen And I've Got A Phone"

'I've Got A Pen And I've Got A Phone"

That's different. Obama = good guy, Trump = bad guy. The hypocrisy really is astounding.

Karma is a bitch
What Obama and Bush did with executive orders is child play compared to what Trump is doing by calling a national emergency. Reagan 381 executive orders in 8 years. Bush 291 executive orders in 8 years. Obama 276 executive orders in 8 years. TRUMP 95 EXECUTIVE ORDERS AND A NATIONAL EMERGENCY IN 2 YEARS.
Trump supporters will back him if he bombs our own country. Trump supporters are minion, lackeys without the ability to think on their own.

j6sd7js4s9j01.jpg

You’re following programming and parroting that decrepit old filthy whore who can’t make simple distinctions.
Guns = The right to own granted by our founders
Wetbacks = Shit on our right to sovereignty and fuck Americans in the ass
Trump is laying the ground work for a Democratic President to call an emergency on gun control and unilaterally do what they feel necessary to reduce gun violence.
It is absolutely unbelievable how dumb Trump supporters are. Trump know how dumb they are and is playing to their stupidity.

Karma is a bitch
What Obama and Bush did with executive orders is child play compared to what Trump is doing by calling a national emergency. Reagan 381 executive orders in 8 years. Bush 291 executive orders in 8 years. Obama 276 executive orders in 8 years. TRUMP 95 EXECUTIVE ORDERS AND A NATIONAL EMERGENCY IN 2 YEARS.
Trump supporters will back him if he bombs our own country. Trump supporters are minion, lackeys without the ability to think on their own.

Again you wetback lovers struggle with making simple distinctions....what the Kenyan Chimp did with DACA wasn’t an EO, it was pure treason...he wrote a policy of direct benefit to Mexico and illegal wetbacks, one which fucked American in the ass. No POTUS has ever done that.

Karma is a bitch

Again you wetback lovers struggle with making simple distinctions....what the Kenyan Chimp did with DACA wasn’t an EO, it was pure treason...he wrote a policy of direct benefit to Mexico and illegal wetbacks, one which fucked American in the ass. No POTUS has ever done that.
You are an embarrassment to the human race, all USA citizens and even to the Trump supporters.
I am not sure if you are yanking our chains with your despicable words. Either way you are an embarrassment. I think you know you are an embarrassment.

Actually, the president can divert military funds for this purpose and all he needs to do is inform Congress.

Yupp! To the tune of 4 billion. He only needs Pentagon agreement. I told lefttards that yesterday.

Be interesting to see if this hurts Trump or the Dems, and by how much. I do think if Trump hadn't done this he woulda been hurt even worse, but we'll see. I'm not sure how big of an issue this will be by Nov 2020.

Forum List

Back