How many racists has the left's identity politics created?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I know it has turned me into one. I also know every day my disgust is justified. How many more I wonder.

Millions?

How about you?

I know it has turned me into one. I also know every day my disgust is justified. How many more I wonder.

Millions?

How about you?

Really? It was the evil leftists that turned you into a racist? Must suck to be so weak minded.

Me? I grew up in Montana, and my Grandparents were older people. I didn't see my first black person until my senior year of high school. And, I hate to say it, but a lot of people in Montana are bigots or racists. One of the most disappointing things I ever heard my Grandparents tell me was when I shipped off for boot camp. They told me that I would meet some of the best people in the military, and would make some friends for life. They then told me to feel free to bring people home with me, as long as they were white.

Fortunately, I was smart enough to think for myself and not fall into the racist thinking that my family had. And yeah, they were right, I did meet some really great people in the Navy, and not all of them were white.

Really? It was the evil leftists that turned you into a racist? Must suck to be so weak minded.
boxer-getting-punched-in-the-face

It's the blacks' own behavior that creates racism; a decade of their hatred-spewing grievance-mongering, knee-jerk offense, nonstop baby-tantrum-riots, record-setting violent crimes against whites, nonstop race-obsessed, race-card-masturbation.....you know what? I've simply had enough of that ridiculous race and all the needless conflict that these people bring everywhere they go. In a coldly practical sense, who needs this shit? I haven't done anything to harm Crybaby-Americans, I just avoid them as much as feasibly possible. Which is what I assume the crybabies want, given their vindictive chip-on-shoulder against whites.

Somehow it has completely escaped the OP that the primary purveyors of PC and Identity Politics are white, illiberal leftist authoritarians, not minorities.

They have pushed this crap, and polluted our culture with it, primarily for political advantage.

If you hate minorities, it's because you hate minorities. And yes, that makes you a, well, you know.

Millions?

How about you?
Lol like before the Civil War the yokels might have started saying "you know what? They make me so mad, now I actually WANT a slave!"

:lmao:

Too stupid :laugh:

Somehow it has completely escaped the OP that the primary purveyors of PC and Identity Politics are white, illiberal leftist authoritarians, not minorities.

They have pushed this crap, and polluted our culture with it, primarily for political advantage.

If you hate minorities, it's because you hate minorities. And yes, that makes you a, well, you know.
Its the 80% of robotic black slaves that AUTOMATICALLY vote democrat, due to identity politics pushed by those WHITE LEFTISTS.

Then you dismiss the race profiteers that are black as soot, who also push along the grievance INDUSTRY for political gain and rivers of money through endless donations.

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."

Booker T. Washington

You are one simplistic fool. Not to mention a hypocrite. You talk a strong game against identity politics.

In case you have not noticed, that is all the democrats use. Yet, you vote for them robotically.

I like how cons act as if they don’t practice identity politics.

Millions?

How about you?

the first person to bring up race issues is the racist ..

end of story

Its the 80% of robotic black slaves that AUTOMATICALLY vote democrat, due to identity politics pushed by those WHITE LEFTISTS.

Then you dismiss the race profiteers that are black as soot, who also push along the grievance INDUSTRY for political gain and rivers of money through endless donations.

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."

Booker T. Washington

You are one simplistic fool. Not to mention a hypocrite. You talk a strong game against identity politics.

In case you have not noticed, that is all the democrats use. Yet, you vote for them robotically.

When blacks first were allowed to vote, they generally voted Republican because of Lincoln. Then, came poll taxes, voting tests and Jim Crow laws put in place by Southerners who didn't want them voting. Then, along comes Johnson in 1963 who passes the Equal Rights Voting Act and Equal Rights Amendments. The reason that most blacks vote Democrat nowadays? Because of that.

Booker T. Washington

When blacks first were allowed to vote, they generally voted Republican because of Lincoln. Then, came poll taxes, voting tests and Jim Crow laws put in place by Southerners who didn't want them voting. Then, along comes Johnson in 1963 who passes the Equal Rights Voting Act and Equal Rights Amendments. The reason that most blacks vote Democrat nowadays? Because of that.
When the GOP sold out the former slaves and reconstruction and let the southern democrats do what they wanted the blacks also started voting for union democrats..

Millions?

How about you?

Oh look! An admitted racist! This fucker forever loses the tactic of bitching and whining when someone calls him a racist! Perfect.

But....it isn’t his fault. He was forced into becoming a racist by the Dems! Just perfect!

Millions?

How about you?

the first person to bring up race issues is the racist ..

end of story

And it's the Dems who play the race card ad infinitum.
Thank you. The first smart post that you've made in days.

The race card can’t be played if it ain’t in the deck. Bitch.

Millions?

How about you?

like most American Individuals i'm a live and let live kinda guy . they make it kinda difficult to continue on having that kinda outlook

AND if we were as evil and rotten as they say YOUD KNOW IT

Booker T. Washington

No one here takes more incoming from the Regressive Left than me.

The fact that you choose to be obediently blind to half the story is not my fault. Or maybe you're just trained not to see it.

You're a good little talk radio winger bunny.

Last edited:

Millions?

How about you?
You guys already hated blacks, muslims, Mexicans, gays, jews

So you’re saying them standing up for themselves is why you hate them? Bullshit. You already did.

Forum List

Back