Donald Trump Empire Sought Visas For At Least 1,100 Foreign Workers

He should hire Americans. Period. Fuck legal and illegal immigration.
Americans would rather collect entitlements than work hard for a living, anymore. Trump wants the best attitudes for his companies and these days, that ain't white. He wants people who are grateful for a job, not ones who are taking a job, with resentment. Why waste time and money training those?

That's easy. Never. The Mexican Govt. depends on those American dollars that get shipped back. I would wager those American dollars are a big part of the Mexican economy.

No way would they do anything to stop Mexicans from entering America illegally and sending those dollars back.

If they were worried then they would have built a fence long ago.

Isn't a border control controlled by both MEXICAN and AMERICAN officials? So, even if Mexico allows ALL Mexicans to cross over, that doesn't mean the US is going to let them in.

ALL people who cross the border legally, do so with the consent of BOTH governments.

Well they are doing a damned good job of getting here all by themselves.

The Mexican Govt. wants them here so they can send those dollars home.

Don't hold you're breath for the Mexican Govt. to do anything to stop illegals from coming to America.

Stopping them is all on us. Build the damned fence and start shooting at those coming across. The others will catch a clue.

Who should be in charge of who enters the USA? The Mexicans?

Isn't there a fence already?

th

As for shooting them. Not a bright idea.

well there ya go; the REAL "Party of No" and their no-can-do defeatist attitude

Defeatist because.... A) you said build a fence when there's already a fence? Hell, if there's one fence we can build five fences.
Defeatist because.... B) Rights are only for Americans, feck Mexicans, they're all rapists anyway, aren't they? (It's officially become fact now that so many people have said it in such a short space of time, that's how things become facts in America)
Defeatist because.... C) The US should be in charge of who gets into the USA.......

Nah. It ain't defeatist at all.

If I aim a gun at you I will hit you. If I'm aiming at the ground in front of you I will hit that. I'm a damned good shot with a rifle.

Being shot at isn't fun and believe me those trying to get across the border will be going the other way in nothing flat. They will then tell their friends that to try to cross will get you shot at.

You are right about the fence though. BUILD A BETTER FENCE AMEN.

Doesn't have to do with attitudes.

Trump brings in intelligent people, the fact they are pleasant is secondary.

These would be those jobs that require high level education and complex intelligence.

Most require unique skill sets the blacks / mexicans are not intelligent enough to fill.

These would be jobs the blacks claim do not exist, but the truth is it is out of their ignorant skill sets.

We gonna build fences .............

We gonna have to kill a few to suggest to the masses that we are serious.

No whining about compassion, don't send your women or children.

When you understand entering the US undocumented / illegally may end up in a severe case of lead poisoning.

If I aim a gun at you I will hit you. If I'm aiming at the ground in front of you I will hit that. I'm a damned good shot with a rifle.

Being shot at isn't fun and believe me those trying to get across the border will be going the other way in nothing flat. They will then tell their friends that to try to cross will get you shot at.

Many immigrants risk a lot. Look at those from Africa, a lot die in the ocean trying to get to Europe, yet they still go.

being shot at might scare them a little, but won't stop them.

Many immigrants risk a lot. Look at those from Africa, a lot die in the ocean trying to get to Europe, yet they still go.

being shot at might scare them a little, but won't stop them.

there goes the Left's theory that the West is a hopeless open-air prison with no opportunity for people of color

there goes the Left's theory that the West is a hopeless open-air prison with no opportunity for people of color

Does it?

As someone who's lived in one of those countries that gets boat people turning up, you don't see them working in shops, you don't see them in offices, you don't see them doing jobs where taxes are paid.

I used to see them with their blankets out and their fake CDs in the blanket ready to run from the police. Now they're unable to do that as the police got too aggressive. I lived in one place where it rained, the sold umbrellas. They probably earned enough money for them and 10 others to share a one or two bedroomed flat and some food, maybe send a little money home.

Opportunity, hmm.... not really.

Opportunity for people who aren't white is actually quite good in Europe as long as you've had the education and you're legal.

We're not talking about opportunities in "the West", we've been talking about opportunities in the US, and not for minorities, but for those born in poverty, especially those born into inner city ghettos with piss poor education and family problems up to their eyeballs.

I mean, Obama's president. How can we say middle class black people don't have opportunities?

Even poor black people have opportunities, assuming they were born tall enough for basketball or large enough for football.

Of course no. Don't be silly. Mexico "sends us" no one. Those people do that of their own volition, with the blessing, permission or help of the Mexican gubbermint.

You do understand that, right?

I understand it perfectly and thank you for making my point. Sneaking across the border with your countries blessing, permission and help is definitely 'sending' them.
So, you have no proof of this and are talking out your ass. Got it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Try and keep up. When has the Mexican government stopped a single person from crossing the border into the US?

That's easy. Never. The Mexican Govt. depends on those American dollars that get shipped back. I would wager those American dollars are a big part of the Mexican economy.

No way would they do anything to stop Mexicans from entering America illegally and sending those dollars back.

Isn't a border control controlled by both MEXICAN and AMERICAN officials? So, even if Mexico allows ALL Mexicans to cross over, that doesn't mean the US is going to let them in.

ALL people who cross the border legally, do so with the consent of BOTH governments.

The problem isn't with the people that cross the border legally. The problem is what happens to the 10's of thousands that cross illegally and are told to report to court next month, released and don't show up.

Well they are doing a damned good job of getting here all by themselves.

The Mexican Govt. wants them here so they can send those dollars home.

Don't hold you're breath for the Mexican Govt. to do anything to stop illegals from coming to America.

Stopping them is all on us. Build the damned fence and start shooting at those coming across. The others will catch a clue.

Who should be in charge of who enters the USA? The Mexicans?

Isn't there a fence already?

th

As for shooting them. Not a bright idea.

well there ya go; the REAL "Party of No" and their no-can-do defeatist attitude

Defeatist because.... A) you said build a fence when there's already a fence? Hell, if there's one fence we can build five fences.
Defeatist because.... B) Rights are only for Americans, feck Mexicans, they're all rapists anyway, aren't they? (It's officially become fact now that so many people have said it in such a short space of time, that's how things become facts in America)
Defeatist because.... C) The US should be in charge of who gets into the USA.......

There are immigration laws that have been passed by the Legislature and signed into law by Presidents. This President writes and executive order that over rules the law and should be impeached for doing do. But that would be called racist by you bed wetters.

There are immigration laws that have been passed by the Legislature and signed into law by Presidents. This President writes and executive order that over rules the law and should be impeached for doing do. But that would be called racist by you bed wetters.

Did he not get elected as president? Does he not have the power to make executive orders? Does Congress not have the power to overrule him?

Do you really need to insult to make an argument?

The problem isn't with the people that cross the border legally. The problem is what happens to the 10's of thousands that cross illegally and are told to report to court next month, released and don't show up.

So... how does this have anything to do with the Mexican govt?

I mean, if the US govt misses them, how is the Mexican govt supposed to find them, especially as they haven't done anything wrong until they've actually arrived in the US.

55bc2da51d00002f00143885.jpeg

While touting his hardline on immigration on the campaign trail for the GOP presidential nomination, Trump's companies have been recruiting foreign workers.

Donald Trump is staking his run for U.S. president in part on a vow to protect American jobs. But this month, one of his companies, the elite Mar-a-Lago Club resort in Florida, applied to import 70 foreign workers to serve as cooks, wait staff and cleaners.

A Reuters analysis of U.S. government data reveals that this is business as usual in the New York property magnate's empire.

Trump owns companies that have sought to import at least 1,100 foreign workers on temporary visas since 2000, according to U.S. Department of Labor data reviewed by Reuters. Most of the applications were approved, the data show.

Nine companies majority-owned by Trump have sought to bring in foreign waitresses, cooks, vineyard workers and other laborers on temporary work-visa programs administered by the Labor Department.

The candidate's foreign talent hunt included applications for an assistant golf-course superintendent, an assistant hotel manager and a banquet manager.

Two of his companies, Trump Model Management and Trump Management Group LLC, have sought visas for nearly 250 foreign fashion models, the records show.

Trump’s presidential campaign and a lawyer for the businessman declined to comment. The Mar-a-Lago Club could not be reached for comment.

The analysis of Trump's history of actively importing foreign workers comes as he has emerged as an early front-runner in the race for the Republican nomination in the November 2016 presidential election. Trump has positioned himself as a champion of American workers whose livelihoods are threatened by illegal foreign laborers and the offshoring of U.S. jobs.

“I will be the greatest jobs president that God every created," he said in announcing his candidacy on June 16. "I will bring back our jobs from China, Mexico and other places. I will bring back jobs and our money."

More: Donald Trump Empire Sought Visas For At Least 1 100 Foreign Workers

So, he wants to make America great again - with foreign workers. Trump is such a major fraud. Maybe he's just not used to such scrutiny.

So you still don't know the difference between legal and illegal immigration huh?

The point you Libtards are missing is this: His companies went through the LEGAL process and sought temporary visas for workers!!!!!

He didn't hire wetbacks!!!!!

I mean, if the US govt misses them, how is the Mexican govt supposed to find them, especially as they haven't done anything wrong until they've actually arrived in the US.

I saw pictures of trains with hundreds of people riding on top of them headed for the US border. What did the Mexican government do about that? The answer is nothing. They were supposed to put a stop to it but they turned their back to it. No my problem, man!

I saw pictures of trains with hundreds of people riding on top of them headed for the US border. What did the Mexican government do about that? The answer is nothing. They were supposed to put a stop to it but they turned their back to it. No my problem, man!

Then again the Mexican govt also turns a blind eye to all the violence that goes on in its country. Or maybe it just doesn't have the resources and money to do anything about it.

Corruption is bad, violence is bad.

Not doing something doesn't mean they don't want to do anything about it.

When Trump said "they're sending us" do you think he was referring to those that WE issued visas too?

Of course no. Don't be silly. Mexico "sends us" no one. Those people do that of their own volition, with the blessing, permission or help of the Mexican gubbermint.

I understand it perfectly and thank you for making my point. Sneaking across the border with your countries blessing, permission and help is definitely 'sending' them.

Try and keep up. When has the Mexican government stopped a single person from crossing the border into the US?

STOP them? Hell, they ENCOURAGE it. They've been known to distribute pamphlets showing the best places to cross the border and the locations of water stops in the desert maintained by well-meaning leftist jackholes.

Yeah I've read that as well.

The illegals provide load of dollars to the Mexican economy.

Mexico won't stop illegals from coming to America. It would drastically hit their bottom line.

STOP them? Hell, they ENCOURAGE it. They've been known to distribute pamphlets showing the best places to cross the border and the locations of water stops in the desert maintained by well-meaning leftist jackholes.

Link? Photos? Video? Testimony?

Link? Photos? Video? Testimony?

MEXICO CITY, Jan. 5 - The Mexican government drew fire from American advocates of tighter borders on Wednesday for publishing a pamphlet that instructs migrants how to safely enter the United States illegally and live there without being detected.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/w...-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back