Donald Trump Dislikes Minorities. Well, No Wonder....

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
We all know racism is a learned response but old newspapers have raised the question that Donald Trump's father may have been involved with the Klan in 1920's New York. Other information is now coming out that the Trump's were cited by the justice department for racist acts in the 1970's. Donald Trump has not commented on these allegations.
COgSsQzWgAAV0sU.jpg

COgUGgSU8AAm5s7.png

Well THANK GOD he wasn't a FORMER High Exalted CYCLOPS of the KKK who became the DemocRATs RESPECTED VOICE in the Senate!.... Are you really THIS stupid? Do I need to show a connection between any DemocRAT president, or candidate to Byrd... Just tell me and I'll fill you in!:ahole-1::321:

th

I couldn't resist... the Hildebeasty LOVED that old KKK Cyclops!

gal-robert-byrd05-jpg.jpg

What his father is or was means nothing. Donald is racist on his own accord. He's a big boy now. Never judge a person on what their parents were or are.

Donald Trump will have to answer for this over the next couple of weeks and no matter how loud he screams, the public wants to know. Witness the meltdown and destruction of the 2016 Republican candidate.

that is his father, not him. You shouldn't punish the son for the sins of the father.

Of course, the poison apple doesn't fall from the tree.

that is his father, not him. You shouldn't punish the son for the sins of the father.

I agree with that thought, but at the same time the biggest question of the day is what exactly did Donald Trump learn from his father and how does it affect his determination about immigration today? People need to know and they need to use that information to make the determination for themselves that he is what he genuinely represents.

Donald Trump will have to answer for this over the next couple of weeks and no matter how loud he screams, the public wants to know. Witness the meltdown and destruction of the 2016 Republican candidate.

Now that's funny, especially since he employs hundreds, perhaps thousands of black's in his various business's!

Now that's funny, especially since he employs hundreds, perhaps thousands of black's in his various business's!

Let Donald Trump defend himself, he doesn't need a sockpuppet named Vigilate doing it for him.

I agree with that thought, but at the same time the biggest question of the day is what exactly did Donald Trump learn from his father and how does it affect his determination about immigration today? People need to know and they need to use that information to make the determination for themselves that he is what he genuinely represents.

It certainly shows how desperate the fucking DemocRATS are, and how SCARED they are of The Donald, that they have to send out talking points to all their operatives like this shit to use on a man they can't beat with money, or find the faults we can with EVERY scumbag DemocRAT that holds public office!

Let Donald Trump defend himself, he doesn't need a sockpuppet named Vigilate doing it for him.

Hey, I bet your DNC check is bigger than my non existent RNC check! LOLOL!

I do this for free and don't need a handout like you apparently do.

I do this for free and don't need a handout like you apparently do.

I understand.....

liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder.jpg

This thread, like all the other Trump bashing threads, wreaks of desperation. Nobody gives a shit what his father thought or did, and for a party who swears they want Trump to be the nominee, you liberal sycophants sure are struggling (fruitlessly) to keep him from getting it.

Forum List

Back