Donald Trump Denied Ohio Rally

Bullshit. You defend the most egrious and dishonest behaviour by Trump. No other American President in history has gone around the country holding "rallies" post election. No other candidate has ever raised so much money or has stiffed so many cities.

What the article says that you didn't read is Trump was under no contract to reimburse cities for security. That's handled by the city itself unless there is a contract. Trump honored the contracts he or his people signed with the exception of one which was in dispute.

You can't welcome a candidate for President or any other kind of rally and then send them a bill later on. Do you have your plumbing done that way? Do you get your car fixed that way? Of course not. You get the price first and negotiate it along with payment options.

Furthermore as I stated before, this is not something exclusive to Trump. DumBama did it, Hillary did it, they all do it.

It's not that big of a deal. They said there are other places in the county that would be more accommodating and able to handle the expected size crowd which is 10 to 20 thousand people. Trump people had their heart set on the county grounds so it's only a slight setback. I never been to the Portage County Fairgrounds grounds so I have no idea how it's setup over there. However Trump is always welcome in our state.
Maybe if Trump wasen't a conman & a deadbeat the board would have reconsidered. The problem is that Trump has a long history of reneging on agreements with municipalities to pay the cost of his hate rallies.

This is what happens to people who do business with a Gangster & grifter.

About as much as we care what you think. You get your info from commie news agencies that only tell half the story most of the time. If Trump didn't pay a bill, he has reasons for not paying it, but if you can find a site that even discusses it, all they tell you is Trump didn't pay a bill.
Trump has reason for not paying. He's a stiff who will screw anyone over that he can get away with.

And until people grow a set & wise up to that jerkoff he'll continue to fuck over municipalities who let him hold rallies.

The same MAGA mob who go to his rallies & chant are the same ones that he's putting a shiv to.

Trump has reason for not paying. He's a stiff who will screw anyone over that he can get away with.

And until people grow a set & wise up to that jerkoff he'll continue to fuck over municipalities who let him hold rallies.

The same MAGA mob who go to his rallies & chant are the same ones that he's putting a shiv to.

Great. Another one who doesn't read posts and just spews bullshit that comes to the top of his head.

How many municipalities didn't get reimbursed for extra police presence at democrat rallies? Oh that's right, JB didn't have any rallies and if he did they didn't need extra police presence since there were only 20 people there. All you have is a bunch of convoluted hit pieces twisting everything as much as they possibly can to smear their target as much as possible. Most of the time it was the Secret Service that asked for extra security, or the towns themselves decided to deploy extra police presence. I'd like to know how many other event holders, for any type of event, reimburse the police for their overtime? NFL, NHL, music events, etc... what's the norm?

81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA

Viewing his last few from 2020, he never paid for them. I just love the "Reduced Cost". How about, after the mess is made and damage is done, the County ends up footing the whole bill including security. Rump and his Rumpettes still owe millions to various counties and states over his "Ralleys".
Why should he pay for something he never agreed to pay for? If the cities and counties want to get paid, they need to state the terms beforehand.

Trump doesn't owe a dime.

You nasty leftwing skanks all have a big mouth, but your nothing but hot air in person.

I'm not the one calling myself a "killer" and spewing hate towards others.

I dismissed you as a complete idiot when I read your user name. There were never any "commies" in the USA. Communism died in the rest of the world 1989. It lives on only in the minds of right wing American idiots.]

So do magaturds. I could link a bunch of articles stating past venues that got stiffed by the Trump campaign, but that would hurt magaturd feelings and self esteem. This is why magaturds constantly deny, deny, deny.

I posted my evidence. Where is yours?

Politicians don't pay for local security unless it's contracted as such. As my post points out, even your whimpy leader DumBam did the same things Trump did. You people are such suckers for the MSM. They only tell you half of the story and that's all you want to believe regardless of us coming up with evidence it's all bullshit.

I posted my evidence. Where is yours?

Politicians don't pay for local security unless it's contracted as such. As my post points out, even your whimpy leader DumBam did the same things Trump did. You people are such suckers for the MSM. They only tell you half of the story and that's all you want to believe regardless of us coming up with evidence it's all bullshit.
I believe venues got stiffed on security, parking, concessions, and pretty much everything else. There is evidence of this found with a simple search on the Inn3rt00bz.

But those facts get your jimmies all ruffled. So you do your pathetic magaturd dance of denial.

Forum List

Back