Donald Trump criticises CNN reporter for asking “rude question”

The Donald was very polite and did not demand answers as to why the Crooked Hillary controlled MSM never comments on the fact Crooked Hillary has no stamina and has to go back to Chappaqua, NY, get detoxed from her Parkinson's drugs and sleep quite a bit to recover before her next somewhat rare public appearance which only lasts a short time so she does not have a Parkinson's freeze again.

"I think it's a very rude question, to be honest with you," said Trump, taking offense to Bash asking why the candidate was at a hotel ribbon-cutting in Washington, rather than campaigning in key battleground locales like Ohio, Pennsylvania or Florida."

Do you think its rude to ask that? Or did Trump overreact

Why don't you put up his whole answer to put it in context? Because it was an outrageous if not totally idiotic question. Rude was putting it nicely.

"I think it's a very rude question, to be honest with you," said Trump, taking offense to Bash asking why the candidate was at a hotel ribbon-cutting in Washington, rather than campaigning in key battleground locales like Ohio, Pennsylvania or Florida."

His every movement would be scrutinized as President, and he's complaining. Again, he wonders why the press don't like him, it's because he acts like a dick all the time.

What a lying ass thread title you have. I exposed you the other night. You're not even American.

Here is what was said. Our OP is doing nothing but subterfuge to undermine Trump (which he/she said was a Trump supporter)

Dana Bash: For people who say you’re taking time out of swing states to go do this, you say?

Donald Trump: I say the following. You have been covering me for the last, long time. I did yesterday 8 stops and 3 major speeches. And I’ve been doing this for weeks straight. I left for here for an hour-and-a-half. I’m leaving here and going to North Carolina, then I’m going to Florida, then I’m going up to New Hampshire. For you to ask me that question is actually very insulting because Hillary Clinton does one stop and then goes home and sleeps. And yet you ask me that question. I think it’s a very rude question.

‘"For people who say you're taking time out of swing states to go do this," began Bash, referencing Trump's appearance at the soft opening of his latest real estate jewel, Washington's Trump International.’

Donald Trump to Dana Bash: That's 'a very rude question' - CNNPolitics.com

It’s a perfectly reasonable and appropriate question.

Clearly Trump knows he’s lost the election, he’s prioritizing his personal interests, and he knows it’s pointless to ‘campaign’ in swing states.

He keeps forgetting he's running for office lol, yes it would be rude to ask something like that to the CEO of ConAgra at a ribbon cutting...but not the presidential candidate less than 2 weeks from election day. This would be odd behavior from a 3rd party candidate, much less Trump

The press are lock stock and barrel in the D's tank. They are the enemy.

It was a fucked up "gotcha" question and it's about time the press got bitch slapped by a Republican into the next galaxy. Beats the shit out of Romney letting the press run rough shod all over his poor wife having a horse that does dressage for her bloody multiple sclerosis therapy.

What a wanker Romney was to not even defend his wife.

‘"For people who say you're taking time out of swing states to go do this," began Bash, referencing Trump's appearance at the soft opening of his latest real estate jewel, Washington's Trump International.’

Donald Trump to Dana Bash: That's 'a very rude question' - CNNPolitics.com

It’s a perfectly reasonable and appropriate question.

Clearly Trump knows he’s lost the election, he’s prioritizing his personal interests, and he knows it’s pointless to ‘campaign’ in swing states.

Piss off. He takes one small break from a jam packed campaign schedule and the moron has the nerve to ask this type of asshole question?

The GOP has somehow managed to nominate for president someone who doesn’t want to be president.

His supporters hate the media. His response to a gotcha question from Dana Bash is going over just fine with his supporters. Good grief Newt taking on that bitch Megan Kelly had supporters just euphoric over his bitch slaps to her.

Trump bitch slapped the fool, "For you to make that inquiry is quite annoying, since Hillary Clinton does one stop and after that goes home and dozes." OH SNAP!! :laugh:

The GOP has somehow managed to nominate for president someone who doesn’t want to be president.

His supporters hate the media. His response to a gotcha question from Dana Bash is going over just fine with his supporters. Good grief Newt taking on that bitch Megan Kelly had supporters just euphoric over his bitch slaps to her.
his supporters seem to hate everyone

He should criticize. We should all criticize. I don't like being manipulated. How many questions about her father's sex life were directed at Ivanka? And not one question to Chelsea about her father's sex life.

I have no use for them deciding for me what news I should hear and what they decide to keep private. I don't care about a newscaster's opinion. Just tell us the *&^%$# news and then go away.

New Topics

Forum List

Back