Bud Light Death Star

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. The death star has happened. Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people, NOT. But, the company should have let their employees escape on the lifeboats. It was their duty go go down with the ship alone but they were cowards.

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. The death star has happened. Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people, NOT. But, the company should have let their employees escape on the lifeboats. It was their duty go go down with the ship alone but they were cowards.

I need to do a Costco run, so I guess I'll go today and check out my local, to see if this is true in my region as well.

take a pic please. lol
I doubt there will be anything to take a pic of.....At Costco it will be like Bud Light never even happened.

I will erase even the memory of Bud Light from the histories. Every piece of Bud Light advertising shall be burned, and every beer historian and every advertiser shall have their eyes put out and their tongues cut from their mouths! Why, uttering the very name of Bud Light or Dylan Mulvaney will be punishable by death! The world will never know it existed at all! - Xerxes

I need to do a Costco run, so I guess I'll go today and check out my local, to see if this is true in my region as well.

I've considered buying a few cases of it just to use as interactive targets for the range :) I saw a picture of a Bud Light display, I think it was in a Walmart, with a price tag of under 4 dollars for a case of Bud Light.

steal the sign for the cause and frame it in gold......hell there is shoplifting everywhere, no one will notice

What a fabulous idea!

Except if I agreed to do this, some leftist vermin hypocrites here would start to holler about how I'm a felon. Besides, we still punish shoplifters in my neck of the woods.

I've considered buying a few cases of it just to use as interactive targets for the range :) I saw a picture of a Bud Light display, I think it was in a Walmart, with a price tag of under 4 dollars for a case of Bud Light.

Yo! We've got smash rooms in Sioux Falls..

Flingin' cans of Bud Lite would be a TON of fun!

Which will go under first, Bud Light or My Pillow?

I don't know about Costco but Walmart has those blue cases stacked all over the place and falling out of the cooler. No death star though.

Is Jack Daniels now Trans Whiskey.......

"Zach Bryan — who politically seems pretty coolcriticized Tritt relatively lightly on Twitter: “I just think insulting transgender people is completely wrong because we live in a country where we can all just be who we want to be,” he wrote. Bryan also assured Tritt he would “drink enough [Jack Daniels] for both of us” because Tritt appears to have discovered the liquor company partnered with RuPaul’s Drag Race a while back."

Forum List

Back