Donald Trump Can't Name A Single Verse From His Favorite Book - The Bible

After proclaiming many times on the campaign trail that The Bible is his favorite book, Donald Trump was at a loss to cite one favorite verse, saying it was "too personal" to share.

The Randy Report: Donald Trump Can't Name A Single Verse From His Favorite Book - The Bible

Wow, that seems odd.

Religion is a personal relationship with your God. If he wore his religion on his sleeve you idiots would cry about that also. Seems a Christian can't win for losing with you retards.

Surely Adolf Trump could have at least remembered Noah's Arc.

NoahCartoon.jpg

Maybe the Bible verse he likes most is....

"The meek shall inherit the earth".....

If he quoted that, you'd call him a hypocrite!

Trump's favorite bible verse is NIV Leviticus 19:34.

"The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born."

Just so people know, some are too lazy to look it up........

... and I like Trump, he might be wrong, but at least he is HONEST about how he FEELS! He might lie (like everyone else) but he's not a phoney baloney... pretentious plastic person.......

Reminds me of when Sarah Palin couldn't tell Katie Couric one single newspaper or magazine that she read.

She said she read several and that was very insulting & unprofessional of Couric.
It was an insult to all Alaskans thinking that they don't receive news or magazines.

Last edited:
After proclaiming many times on the campaign trail that The Bible is his favorite book, Donald Trump was at a loss to cite one favorite verse, saying it was "too personal" to share.

The Randy Report: Donald Trump Can't Name A Single Verse From His Favorite Book - The Bible

Wow, that seems odd.

I heard that yesterday.

Trump's over the top pandering to the fundies is so ridiculous that it's almost impossible to believe that it isn't a scripted parody in a satirical political show.

Libs rely on gottcha questions, every Republican running for office knows it. It's a mistake to get sucked into their game. When they ever ask obama the question? He sat in church for 20 years and had no idea the pastor was a black identity racist. But of course he knew, he lied.

Bill Clinton's favorite verse is probably "It's better to live on the corner of a roof than with a contentious woman."

So Trump declines to answer, says he likes the whole Bible but doesn't want to talk about it. And today, the lying dishonest left has spun this into: Trump didn't know a single Bible verse! Yet, I am reading all through this thread and the only Bible verse I see quoted is "Jesus wept." I would be surprised if any of the complainants could recite anything more complex.

But now, for sake of convo... let's imagine Trump answered with "John 11:35... Jesus wept." What would be your smear thread title today? OR if he recited the famous John 3:16? Would that have appeased his skeptics? I don't imagine it would have and I think most people with half a brain know this.

But hey... it's nice to see the liberal left doing their impression of an uptight blue-haired church lady! Awwww... I guess you'll have to vote for Mike Huckabee or Ted Cruz now! :rofl:

Forum List

Back