Donald Trump Bombshell: Ted Cruz’s Wife Former Call Girl

Just the general readiness of people to accept this story at face value, without the obvious questions it begs, says a lot about the depth of the cesspool the Republican party finds itself mired in today. The wedges the Party Establishment and its communication wing (e.g. Fox "News", talk radio) have been trying to drive into American society have gone too deep. They are splitting the seams of their own party wide open. And the ugly tactics of divisiveness and the child-like ad hominem insults traded haven't been punished by the immediate rejection of candidates engaging in such behavior as it would have been in the past's "normal" cycles. Instead they seem to be attractors for a surprisingly large percentage of Republican voters. I was never a fan of Ronald Reagan, never subscribed to the saintly image or even considered him the political wunderkind so many do. However, I've heard many Republicans remark that he "would be spinning in his grave" or "wouldn't recognize his party today" and I wholeheartedly agree with those sentiments.

Agree 100%. I've said many times on this board that the GOP is eating its own.

This website is satirical in scope and intent. It provides fake news and social criticism in a satirical setting. If this offends you, you might want to consider doing something else with your time rather than looking at the Internet. Really, the quality of your life will improve dramatically. Our intention is not to fool anyone, but if you do get fooled, don’t sweat it. Please have fun and lighten up and watch out for Snopes.com. We’re not sure they’ve had all their vaccinations.

Terms And Conditions | Nevada County Scooper

image.jpeg

Heidi Cruz is a 'ho for Goldman Sachs, not for men in general. Maybe she could tell us what Hillary said in those paid speeches.

For some perspective it seems that Hillary's husband screwed every female he could get his hands on from call girls to interns and Hillary blamed the "vast right wing conspiracy".

Donald wouldn't be stupid enough to open himself up to a libel suit like this would he?

Seriously you guys are pathetic

Check the source.

Nevada County, California.

The county seat of which is Nevada City, more commonly called "Nirvana Silly" by the folks who lived there before the hippie invasion.

For some perspective it seems that Hillary's husband screwed every female he could get his hands on from call girls to interns and Hillary blamed the "vast right wing conspiracy".

No comment on the OP? No opinion on the likelihood of Ted Cruz's wife being involved in the world's oldest profession? Just a splattering-about on the walls and furniture and computer screens of random bits of worn out truthiness? What's that, a pathetic attempt to deflect attention from the slimy state of the republicans internecine battle for power at any price? You should give yourself a weeks ban for consistently posting non relevant asinine replies to somewhat serious posts.

No comment on the OP? No opinion on the likelihood of Ted Cruz's wife being involved in the world's oldest profession? Just a splattering-about on the walls and furniture and computer screens of random bits of worn out truthiness? What's that, a pathetic attempt to deflect attention from the slimy state of the republicans internecine battle for power at any price? You should give yourself a weeks ban for consistently posting non relevant asinine replies to somewhat serious posts.

Should someone have an opinion on a satire story?

Waukesha, WI — Some are calling Donald Trump’s recent revelation a low blow and dirty politics. Some are calling it fair play in a very dirty game. This morning via Twitter as promised, Donald Trump spilled the beans about his opponent, Lyin’ Ted Cruz’ wife, Heidi. In a Skype interview with Donald Trump this morning, The Scooper was able to get some clarification in this new aspect of the Trump, Cruz feud.

“Lyin’ Ted Cruz is married to a former call girl.
It’s terrible. So terrible,” stated the Donald. “I mean, Lyin’ Ted Cruz thinks that Americans want a call girl in the White House? It’s terrible. Just terrible,” rambled Mr. Trump.

When asked how came to be in possession of this information, Mr. Trump responded, “It’s terrible. I didn’t want to have to spill the beans. But I warned him (Cruz) not to go down this path. I warned him. It’s terrible. He put out an attack ad about my wife. It’s terrible, terrible. I warned him. But, he wants to play dirty. I know about a lot of skeletons in GOP closets. It’s terrible. That is why the GOP is so very, very afraid of me. They know that I know, and they know that I will say what I know if I have to say what I know. You know? It’s terrible. Just horrible.”

Turn around is fair game! Teddy pooz isn't so god like and clean.

WTF - this really happened?

Any chance of the GOP coming together behind one candidate in 2016 is gone... It was a slim to none to start with, now it's a snowball in hell.

I can't stand Ted Cruz, think he's a sociopath and a creep.

But I feel horrible for his wife and kids right now.

Trump is lower than dirt.

What did Cruz do?

Should someone have an opinion on a satire story?

"The play's the thing...(to) catch the conscience..." Fiction can invoke reaction and opinion as surely as real events, but that's of no matter here either way. Sometimes I just like to provoke whitewalls precisely for the reason I gave in my post, that interjection of a twenty year old argument into a thread discussing very important current events is just another example of his blind thoughtless partisanship on display. And it doesn't make a difference if that discussion was inspired by satire or a ouija board or real life.
What's it to you anyway? You ww's flak catcher?

Trump also said Obama wasn't born in America, and said his water is from his own special source (it can be found in any gas station), and his steaks were successful (a miserable failure) and the Trump winery was 100% owned by him (he has no ownership at all) that Trump University wasn't a scam (wrong, it's a total ripoff).
Trump lies through his teeth every day of his life.

Trump also said Obama wasn't born in America, and said his water is from his own special source (it can be found in any gas station), and his steaks were successful (a miserable failure) and the Trump winery was 100% owned by him (he has no ownership at all) that Trump University wasn't a scam (wrong, it's a total ripoff).
Trump lies through his teeth every day of his life.
It was Hillary that started the birther movement, not Trump.

If you don't think Hillary is the consummate liar, you are likely brain dead.

Cruz tried to fuck Carson. Cruz tried to fuck Rubio. Cruz thought he could fuck Trump. He thought wrong. Cruz is a known liar just as Hillary is a known liar. He fired the first shot. Trump fired back with a cannon.

It was Hillary that started the birther movement, not Trump.

If you don't think Hillary is the consummate liar, you are likely brain dead.
The Freepers started the Birther lie. and for what it's worth, we have the word of liars that Hillary is a liar.

Waukesha, WI — Some are calling Donald Trump’s recent revelation a low blow and dirty politics. Some are calling it fair play in a very dirty game. This morning via Twitter as promised, Donald Trump spilled the beans about his opponent, Lyin’ Ted Cruz’ wife, Heidi. In a Skype interview with Donald Trump this morning, The Scooper was able to get some clarification in this new aspect of the Trump, Cruz feud.

“Lyin’ Ted Cruz is married to a former call girl.
It’s terrible. So terrible,” stated the Donald. “I mean, Lyin’ Ted Cruz thinks that Americans want a call girl in the White House? It’s terrible. Just terrible,” rambled Mr. Trump.

When asked how came to be in possession of this information, Mr. Trump responded, “It’s terrible. I didn’t want to have to spill the beans. But I warned him (Cruz) not to go down this path. I warned him. It’s terrible. He put out an attack ad about my wife. It’s terrible, terrible. I warned him. But, he wants to play dirty. I know about a lot of skeletons in GOP closets. It’s terrible. That is why the GOP is so very, very afraid of me. They know that I know, and they know that I will say what I know if I have to say what I know. You know? It’s terrible. Just horrible.”

Turn around is fair game! Teddy pooz isn't so god like and clean.

WTF - this really happened?

Any chance of the GOP coming together behind one candidate in 2016 is gone... It was a slim to none to start with, now it's a snowball in hell.

I can't stand Ted Cruz, think he's a sociopath and a creep.

But I feel horrible for his wife and kids right now.

Trump is lower than dirt.

Wow

Just wow

Leave your wallet at home or people will take your money

Forum List

Back