Donald Trump: Beggar in Chief...........

Drumpf is a one trick pony. Swagger only goes so far and even the least informed know that. Funny to see the nutters all fall away but hey, you can't "govern" by threats, firing bankruptcy and bravado.

This election is exactly like the last two = the RWs fall madly in love with one after the other and each shows he is useless and can't get elected anyway and the nutters go on to the next.

Remember how much fun 999 Use-becki-becki-becki-stan-stan was? And Mittens stumbling over his own feet and all the rest of the Clowns.

RubioPaulFiorinaCruz and some of the others couldn't even get arrested right now.

A couple of weeks ago Vigilante had the hots for Carly and now he can't even remember her name - and he's reeel typical.

:rofl:

Drumpf is a one trick pony. Swagger only goes so far and even the least informed know that. Funny to see the nutters all fall away but hey, you can't "govern" by threats, firing bankruptcy and bravado.

This election is exactly like the last two = the RWs fall madly in love with one after the other and each shows he is useless and can't get elected anyway and the nutters go on to the next.

Remember how much fun 999 Use-becki-becki-becki-stan-stan was? And Mittens stumbling over his own feet and all the rest of the Clowns.

RubioPaulFiorinaCruz and some of the others couldn't even get arrested right now.

A couple of weeks ago Vigilante had the hots for Carly and now he can't even remember her name - and he's reeel typical.

:rofl:

I think she's a lovely RINO...care to show me where I differed?...or just more Fugly bullshit, and I just gave you another FALCON PUNCH!

Falcon%20Punch%20to%20the%20cunt.gif

Forum List

Back