Donald Trump Aide Paul Manafort Admitted to Killing 5 People

You mean the press got something wrong say it ain’t so.
As it turns out, mistakes happen.
Yes they do but you have to admit putting out someone pleads guilty to 5 charges of manslaughter is a pretty big one. Putting aside all the partisan stuff you have to really wonder how something like that got put up and this type of stuff seems to be hapening on ABC more than on other networks.

Yes they do but you have to admit putting out someone pleads guilty to 5 charges of manslaughter is a pretty big one.
Agreed, as reflected in the strong language of the retraction and apology.
It does seem like ABC news is having some real problems with this Brian Ross who is or was one of their top reporters got suspended four weeks and demoted on a story he botched about Mike Flynn. All news media it seems are more concerned about getting a story out first rather than getting it right. As a wise man once told me if you don't have the time to do it right you better have the time to do it over.

As a suppossed news organization how could they possibly make such an error?
Simple.... for one, a distracted person may start typing one headline, then finish typing another. A rogue employee may have done it. The swift retraction and apology shows it was not an intentional thing sanctioned by the company.
Perhaps, they should have apologized on national news and not a tweet.

Simple.... for one, a distracted person may start typing one headline, then finish typing another. A rogue employee may have done it. The swift retraction and apology shows it was not an intentional thing sanctioned by the company.

So sloppy reporting and no proof reading?

Actually, I’m starting to suspect trump is guilty of something worse than money laundering, which he knows everyone has already figured out, or embarrassment from a video of him partying in a Moscow hotel room. He can play that off like the pussy-grabber comments, boys will be boys.

What if it’s something worse? Maybe a dead prostitute is involved? Maybe a pregnant prostitute is now a mommy?
He could be a transgendered female to male.

Perhaps, they should have apologized on national news and not a tweet.
THAT would have meant it was an actual mistake.

The way they "retracted" PROVES they wanted to brainwash their leftist zombie followers.

Last edited:
ABC News reported that Paul Manafort admitted to murdering 5 people!

I'm guessing Trump sent him out to do it!

ABC News Apologizes After Banner Falsely Claims Paul Manafort Killed Five People
You Leftard sheep eat anything your masters feed you.

LAYERS OF EDITORS AND FACT-CHECKERS:

ABC RETRACTS REPORTING THAT PAUL MANAFORT PLEADED GUILTY TO MANSLAUGHTER.

The thing is news agencies make mistakes and they correct them. That's what honest people do.

How many lies has Trump said and later went on to correct them?

I'm waiting.

Thats not how it works,thats not how any of this works.....
List the lies.

Obviously I cannot lost all the lies inane post. It’s too many of them.
Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

Forum List

Back