Donald Trump Aide Paul Manafort Admitted to Killing 5 People

Actually, I’m starting to suspect trump is guilty of something worse than money laundering, which he knows everyone has already figured out, or embarrassment from a video of him partying in a Moscow hotel room. He can play that off like the pussy-grabber comments, boys will be boys.

What if it’s something worse? Maybe a dead prostitute is involved? Maybe a pregnant prostitute is now a mommy?

Is it any wonder that moral leftists are threatening the lives of Trump's people?! I mean, the good and righteous leftists can only take so much of this evil as reported by their reliable news sources!

Screenshot_20180620-235629.jpg

Actually, I’m starting to suspect trump is guilty of something worse than money laundering, which he knows everyone has already figured out, or embarrassment from a video of him partying in a Moscow hotel room. He can play that off like the pussy-grabber comments, boys will be boys.

What if it’s something worse? Maybe a dead prostitute is involved? Maybe a pregnant prostitute is now a mommy?

I think he farted, it is absolutely terrible! Terrible I tell you, just terrible!

Do you write news stories for MSLSD?

Its getting crazy....when Mueller announces he has ended his investigation and no prosecutions recommended......it might be a good idea to stay away from any large gathering of liberal sheeple......just sayin....their heads will explode.....lol

Last edited:
In other news, NBC has issued an apology for a story that Trump himself has been ripping the arms and legs from Mexican babies. They MEANT to say Planned Parenthood has been doing this with American Taxpayer dollars.

I wouldn't put it past Agent Orange. He's an evil guy. He reminds me of Gotham city villian.

I believe the Russians have something serious on Trump. More serious than just pissing on hookers.

I wouldn't put it past Agent Orange. He's an evil guy. He reminds me of Gotham city villian.

I believe the Russians have something serious on Trump. More serious than just pissing on hookers.

Thanks for the laugh.

In other news, NBC has issued an apology for a story that Trump himself has been ripping the arms and legs from Mexican babies. They MEANT to say Planned Parenthood has been doing this with American Taxpayer dollars.

Did Maddow cry?

Forum List

Back