Donald Trump: a progressive's president

The left is so easy to dupe. Donald Trump is a life-long liberal who progressives would worship if he ran for president with a little "D" behind his name. But simply because of that "R" they are rioting, engaging in violence, and losing their minds.

Here is a perfect example. Yet another progressive policy that Donald Trump supports. If this passes (and I pray it doesn't) the left will somehow manage to complain about it despite it being their biggest talking point over the past two decades...

“We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation,” he vowed in his Inaugural Address.

Senate Democrats to Unveil $1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan

So you're arguing that conservatives fell for voting for a liberal RINO??
Nope. Not in the least. Conservatives such as myself voted for Ted Cruz. Dumbocrats did what they always did - showed up at open primaries and tried to sabotage the Republicans. Funny thing is - this time it backfired on them and they ended up with the person they wanted the least as president. Once it got down to Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton, the American people had no choice but to vote for Donald.

Maybe that will teach you dumb-shits next time :lmao:

Why would Democrats want Trump the least, if he's the most liberal of the GOP candidates that ran?

I always suspected NYCarbineer was a Ted Cruz supporter. Now I know it.

The left is so easy to dupe. Donald Trump is a life-long liberal who progressives would worship if he ran for president with a little "D" behind his name. But simply because of that "R" they are rioting, engaging in violence, and losing their minds.

Here is a perfect example. Yet another progressive policy that Donald Trump supports. If this passes (and I pray it doesn't) the left will somehow manage to complain about it despite it being their biggest talking point over the past two decades...

“We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation,” he vowed in his Inaugural Address.

Senate Democrats to Unveil $1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan

The difference is Trump is ver y conservative on most issues

I don't know how anyone can Deny that

And when Trump says he's gonna fix infrastructure, I trust him to do it and not to do what Obama did, which is to pay off campaign.contributors.
They can deny it because he isn't a conservative . He is a liberal. He even walked WAY back we could even call it a flip flop on executive amnesty.... Funny how the trump worshipers ignore that also his Anti- capitalist ideology is fascism not conservatism....

How is he liberal?
What action has he taken to show he's a liberal?
Again he is Anti- capitalism ... He is now pro illegal immigration.... He wants a trillion in pork spending ..... He wants the government to pay for maternity leave and loves the part of Obamacare that mandates us having to buy insurance. He despises free speech as his twitter page shows. He loves New York Gun laws. What in the off the top of my head examples is conservative? Being a fascist populist does not make you conservative it makes you a more popular Clinton.

Why don't you want this to happen?

The FAR left does not want this to happen. Anything that empowers men and strengthens the family unit is against what they want.

Which minority groups are losing rights so white guys don't feel like their dicks are too small?

Empowers men and strengthens the family unit is against what who wants. Family units, especially poor families, would be strengthened if their parents didn't have to work two jobs to keep a roof over their heads. Family units would be strengthened and abortions reduced, if pregnant women were given maternity leaves and job security, but conservatives refuse to vote for that.

Family units are strengthened when the family has healthcare, but Republicans just repealed that, with no replacement in sight.

The party of "family values" votes against families and pro-corporations every time that choice is made. No minimum wage increase, no healthcare
Of course it will cost a lot of money, but think of the jobs it will create, think of the people who'll be working those jobs and therefore paying income tax back to the Government.
My dear....if the money comes from the government in the first place....it's a net loss. If the government pays a man $40,000 a year to repair all of the roads in Rhode Island, and he pays $12,000 on that income, the federal government is down $28,000. They are not up $12,000.

But if that bridge in Pittsburgh allows three companies to locate there, and the government the gets taxes from hundreds of other people who were not previously paying taxes, then how much has that bridge cost?

The US is losing jobs to foreign governments in Canada in Europe because we have better infrastructure, universal health care at half the cost of US healthcare, and a better public education system. Business executives from Europe and Asia are increasingly unwilling to relocate to the States citing public mass shootings, infrastructure and education, as reasons for not wanting to go.

Americans are shooting themselves in the foot with their oligarchy, and weak social safety net and ridiculous military spending.

Why don't you want this to happen?

The FAR left does not want this to happen. Anything that empowers men and strengthens the family unit is against what they want.

Which minority groups are losing rights so white guys don't feel like their dicks are too small?

Empowers men and strengthens the family unit is against what who wants. Family units, especially poor families, would be strengthened if their parents didn't have to work two jobs to keep a roof over their heads. Family units would be strengthened and abortions reduced, if pregnant women were given maternity leaves and job security, but conservatives refuse to vote for that.

Family units are strengthened when the family has healthcare, but Republicans just repealed that, with no replacement in sight.

The party of "family values" votes against families and pro-corporations every time that choice is made. No minimum wage increase, no healthcare
Of course it will cost a lot of money, but think of the jobs it will create, think of the people who'll be working those jobs and therefore paying income tax back to the Government.
My dear....if the money comes from the government in the first place....it's a net loss. If the government pays a man $40,000 a year to repair all of the roads in Rhode Island, and he pays $12,000 on that income, the federal government is down $28,000. They are not up $12,000.

But if that bridge in Pittsburgh allows three companies to locate there, and the government the gets taxes from hundreds of other people who were not previously paying taxes, then how much has that bridge cost?

The US is losing jobs to foreign governments in Canada in Europe because we have better infrastructure, universal health care at half the cost of US healthcare, and a better public education system. Business executives from Europe and Asia are increasingly unwilling to relocate to the States citing public mass shootings, infrastructure and education, as reasons for not wanting to go.

Americans are shooting themselves in the foot with their oligarchy, and weak social safety net and ridiculous military spending.
FEMINISM. IS. CANCER.

But if that bridge in Pittsburgh allows three companies to locate there, and the government there gets taxes from hundreds of other people who were not previously paying taxes, then how much has that bridge cost?
Bingo!!! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!! That's exactly why Pittsburg should pay for that bridge. It's their bridge, used by the people of their community, and it will bring jobs and tax dollars to their city.

See how that works? And that is why the federal government has no business being involved.

The US is losing jobs to foreign governments in Canada in Europe because we have better infrastructure, universal health care at half the cost of US healthcare, and a better public education system.
That is a complete and total lie. U.S. corporations move jobs to third-world hell holes with less than 1/100th of the infrastructure we have.

The U.S. is losing jobs because of failed progressive policy which kills business with high taxes, costly regulations, expensive labor laws, and greedy unions. And that is a fact.

The bottom line - it's cheaper to do business in their other nations. They get a better deal. It has nothing to do with infrastructure or nothing would ever be manufactured in Indonesia and Vietnam.

The difference is Trump is very conservative on most issues
Maybe I'm wrong about Donald Trump. I hope I am. In any case, I strongly believe in giving credit where credit is due. And this is some great stuff here buckeye45_73...

Then he ordered a truly revolutionary act, the likes of which I have never seen in the 45 years I have studied and monitored the government’s laws and its administration of them. He ordered that when bureaucrats who are administering and enforcing the law have discretion with respect to the time, place, manner and severity of its enforcement, they should exercise that discretion in favor of individuals and against the government.

This is radical coming from any president in the modern era of government-can-do-no-wrong. It is far more Thomas Jefferson, the small-government champion with whom Trump has never been associated, than it is Theodore Roosevelt, the super-regulator whom Trump has stated he admires. It recognizes the primacy and dignity of the individual and the fallibility of the state. It acknowledges the likely demise of Obamacare. It is utterly without precedent since Jefferson’s presidency.

If he keeps this stuff up - I'll become the biggest Donald Trump supporter that man has ever seen.

Andrew Napolitano: Trump has committed the most revolutionary act I've seen in 45 years

Again he is Anti- capitalism ... He is now pro illegal immigration.... He wants a trillion in pork spending ..... He wants the government to pay for maternity leave and loves the part of Obamacare that mandates us having to buy insurance. He despises free speech as his twitter page shows. He loves New York Gun laws. What in the off the top of my head examples is conservative? Being a fascist populist does not make you conservative it makes you a more popular Clinton.
Very well said thanatos144 :clap:

Maybe I'm wrong about Donald Trump. I hope I am. In any case, I strongly believe in giving credit where credit is due. And this is some great stuff here buckeye45_73...

Then he ordered a truly revolutionary act, the likes of which I have never seen in the 45 years I have studied and monitored the government’s laws and its administration of them. He ordered that when bureaucrats who are administering and enforcing the law have discretion with respect to the time, place, manner and severity of its enforcement, they should exercise that discretion in favor of individuals and against the government.

This is radical coming from any president in the modern era of government-can-do-no-wrong. It is far more Thomas Jefferson, the small-government champion with whom Trump has never been associated, than it is Theodore Roosevelt, the super-regulator whom Trump has stated he admires. It recognizes the primacy and dignity of the individual and the fallibility of the state. It acknowledges the likely demise of Obamacare. It is utterly without precedent since Jefferson’s presidency.

If he keeps this stuff up - I'll become the biggest Donald Trump supporter that man has ever seen.

Andrew Napolitano: Trump has committed the most revolutionary act I've seen in 45 years

Yeah I hadn't even seen those., very nice. I think he will suprise you, I was a Cruz supporter and didn't take Trump seriously until after I voted money super Tuesday. He has been very consistent and seems like a great guy. I just watched his speeches and hav3 seen how the media take stuff mm out of context.

Like the wall, he never said Mexico was gonna.write us a.check upfront.
It reminds me alot of Iraq, Bush never said the only reason were going in.is.because of WMD'S but that's what the media portrayed and it stuck. Trump fights back and won't let them tag him like that, I love his combativeness love it!!!!!

Thanks for proving you have absolutely no clue what populism is. You want less government then move to somewhere with no or weak government like somalia or iraq. Better yet give up your us vitizens9 and leave the country if its offensive to you to have your tax dollars spend wisely for the betterment of the entire country
Thanks for proving you have absolutely no clue what the U.S. Constitution says or how your own government functions - snowflake.

Here's the deal - what you desire is illegal. So literally nobody gives a shit what you want. And even if they did, it wouldn't matter anyway because.....it's illegal! So since you're the one who doesn't like how the U.S. legally functions - pack your bags snowflake. Uh buh-bye!
Lol my candidate won! So uh yea what I want is getting done

Everyone let "patriot" throw his hissy fit and scream about an America that never was. Its funny. Trump will be a wonderful president with or without the #muhconstitution crowd

Yeah I hadn't even seen those., very nice. I think he will suprise you, I was a Cruz supporter and didn't take Trump seriously until after I voted money super Tuesday. He has been very consistent and seems like a great guy. I just watched his speeches and hav3 seen how the media take stuff mm out of context.

It reminds me alot of Iraq, Bush never said the only reason were going in.is.because of WMD'S but that's what the media portrayed and it stuck. Trump fights back and won't let them tag him like that, I love his combativeness love it!!!!!
He is surprising me in his first week. Acting far more conservative than I ever imagined.

He is surprising me in his first week. Acting far more conservative than I ever imagined.

Well good, again I don't know about the future, but from everything I've seen he's gonna be a great conservative president. And the main reason is he gives zero fucks about the press and popularity

Everyone let "patriot" throw his hissy fit and scream about an America that never was. Its funny. Trump will be a wonderful president with or without the #muhconstitution crowd
Everyone let Odium illustrate his astounding ignorance to the world. Let him show everyone he doesn't have the slightest clue about U.S. history and is too illiterate to read the U.S. Constitution. And then....everyone can laugh in his trailer park face when the next Obama takes office, oppresses the American people and says the U.S. Constitution doesn't matter - just like idiot here.

Everyone let Odium illustrate his astounding ignorance to the world. Let him show everyone he doesn't have the slightest clue about U.S. history and is too illiterate to read the U.S. Constitution. And then....everyone can laugh in his trailer park face when the next Obama takes office, oppresses the American people and says the U.S. Constitution doesn't matter - just like idiot here.
Ppsssttt snowflake if you haven't noticed YOU LOST! We elected a populist not a whiny cuck muhconstitution fetishist so continue with your hissy fit I'm sure president trump cares and is listening lols

Ppsssttt snowflake if you haven't noticed YOU LOST! We elected a populist not a whiny cuck muhconstitution fetishist so continue with your hissy fit I'm sure president trump cares and is listening lols
Hey moron if Trump tramples the constitution like the man Obama who he voted for did we ALL lose. We dont live in a monarchy

1. We are $20 trillion in debt thanks to progressives and their spend and spend and spend some more idiocy. This "infrastructure" nonsense is just another example of that idiotic policy.

Who would ever have thought St Reagan was a Progressive?

1. We are $20 trillion in debt thanks to progressives and their spend and spend and spend some more idiocy. This "infrastructure" nonsense is just another example of that idiotic policy.

Who would ever have thought St Reagan was a Progressive?
St. Reagan wasn't a progressive. And that's why his contribution to the national debt was miniscule. Reagan added $2 billion to the national debt after Jimmy Carter destroyed the U.S. economy and the U.S. military. Reagan was forced to rebuild both. Bush added $4 billion and Barack Obama added a staggering $10 billion (almost - slightly rounding up).

Any other really stupid comments you would like to add?

Well he's a never trumper type. For some reason is focusing on the negative, but we all have. A TRUMP has changed things, some people haven't figured.it put yet, but they will and people will shitntjeor pants AND be very happy. He is already rolling back the Obama administration bigly.
I've spent the past 7 months admitting how wrong I was. But as he has continued to fire everyone in his administration, he has become more and more left-wing. This is exactly what I was concerned about:
“He [Trump] likes us. He likes me, anyway.”

“Here’s what I told him: I said, ‘Mr. President, you’re much better off if you can sometimes step left and you can sometimes step right. If you have to step in just one direction you’re boxed! He gets that. Oh, it’s gonna work out. And it’ll make us [Democrats] more productive, too.”
Already he is shying away from the wall, supporting amnesty, wants to spend trillions we don't have on "infrastructure", wants a single-payer healthcare system, and has the Dumbocrats crowing about how the Trump Administration is going to make them "more productive".

Chuck Schumer was caught on a hot mic talking about Trump. Here’s what he said.

Forum List

Back