Donald Trump 32% Crushes GOP Field In Latest New Hampshire Gravis Polling…

Lol I love how this thread tries to convey
the laughable non sense that Trump is somehow a threat to democrats and a shoo in for the presidency. This clown would lose in a landslide against any of the democratic candidates which is why I hope to God he maintains this lead over the GOP field til the general election. And trust me, I think some of the other GOP candidates pose a more significant threat if they won the nomination. Of course in the end Hillary will win not because she is great, but because the GOP candidates this year suck so much balls.
There's a reason why you're considered one of the low IQ posters and you just illustrated it.
Lol do you honestly believe that Trump could win over women, Mexicans, democrats and blacks for the election? You're just lying to yourself. I think deep down you know I am right.
I think deep down inside you're stupid. Why would he have to win over people from another country?

Are you sure that Americans of Hispanic descent never vote?
He said "Mexicans", not "Americans of Hispanic descent".
Of course you already knew I was referring to them so it doesn't matter now does it?

There's a reason why you're considered one of the low IQ posters and you just illustrated it.
Lol do you honestly believe that Trump could win over women, Mexicans, democrats and blacks for the election? You're just lying to yourself. I think deep down you know I am right.
I think deep down inside you're stupid. Why would he have to win over people from another country?

Of course you already knew I was referring to them so it doesn't matter now does it?
It wouldn't be the first time you said something stupid.

It wouldn't be the first time you said something stupid.
I'm right and you know I'm right.

the laughable non sense that Trump is somehow a threat to democrats and a shoo in for the presidency. This clown would lose in a landslide against any of the democratic candidates which is why I hope to God he maintains this lead over the GOP field til the general election. And trust me, I think some of the other GOP candidates pose a more significant threat if they won the nomination. Of course in the end Hillary will win not because she is great, but because the GOP candidates this year suck so much balls.

And you're too stupid to know what he meant?

Okay. That makes sense.

And you're too stupid to know what he meant?

Okay. That makes sense.
Give it up. You're desperate.

Donald Trump is no threat to Hillary Clinton. If by some miraculous event Trump wins the GOP nomination, Hillary Clinton would win in a landslide.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

53_167422_0.jpg

Forum List

Back