Donald, the groper, cannot deny this woman

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Jill Harth speaks out about alleged groping by Donald Trump

I urge you to spend 10:26 and watch this video. She still has recordings of his pleading phone message that she leave her husband for him. The man is predator and a sexual deviant.

Of course, the Trumpettes are not capable of turning away from him at this point. They will just dismiss the woman's words and believe Comrade Trump.

Assy, you do realize that sexual assault, when proven with audio recordings from Da Donald, is a Felony. Believe me, if he ever was elected, which of course he will not be, there are dozens of women that are waiting to file against him.

So PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SEXUAL PREDATOR AND DEVIANT!

I urge you to spend 10:26 and watch this video. She still has recordings of his pleading phone message that she leave her husband for him. The man is predator and a sexual deviant.

Of course, the Trumpettes are not capable of turning away from him at this point. They will just dismiss the woman's words and believe Comrade Trump.

So ummmmm ... where are the voicemails?

nick_anderson_current_cartoon_2016-10-14_5_.jpg

Comrade Trump, the serial Sexual Assaulter...More women are coming out soon!

This is what homosexual desperation looks like.

No. WAAAY too ugly.

when you're done touching yourself, if you're ever done touching yourself, maybe you spend a few minutes watching this video:

Forum List

Back