Donald Praise Duterte War on Drugs?

Bush-Obama-Clinton-ISIS-Al Qaeda

There is something sacred in the idea of the immunity of the people's representatives.
Est' chto-to sviashchennoe v idee immuniteta narodnykh predstaviteli.

That is what terrorists contravene.
Vot, chto terroristy narushaiut.

At the same time, they reinforce the archaism not only by provoking it, reawakening it, reviving it, but by claiming it for themselves.
V to zhevremia oni usilivaiut arkaiki ne tol'ko provotsirovat' ego, pprobuzhdenie ego vozrozhdenie ego no utverzhdaia dlia sebia.

They would be more representative than the existing representatives, and therefore much more sacred, much more holy.
Togda oni byli by bolee predstavitel'nym, chem sushchestvuiushchie predstaviteli e poztomu gorazdo bolee sviashchennym, gorazdo bolee Sviatoi.

A Taliban head on opium stroking the soft, brassy sheen of artillery and the Christian junta of the Argentine 'Dirty War,' also getting off on torture and murder of 30,000. In those cases, drugs are irreplaceable. Islamochristiana morphing.

Trump and Duterte are the same type of people; vulgar, egotistical, narcissistic, and ignorant.
The world is appalled at such creatures in charge of governments. There are many such.

They should kill him first. He is drug addict himself.

Only one thing I agree with Duterte.

He said publicly............. 3 of 5 Americans are stupid.

He's not the only one whose said that. Hillary called half the country deplorable.

Big deal. I know most of the country is stupid..... we almost nominated a avowed communist as a presidential candidate..... Communism which has destroyed every country that has pushed that ideology.

The fact someone like that even had a chance, is proof the public is largely stupid.

So many countries are destroyed by communism and religion. Yet being a communist is legal. And so is being religious.

I don't know what's the point of argument. Should we support vigilantism, which is a crime by it self, to kill any criminals? I don't think so.

I would cheer when people burn pickpockets to death. I don't cheer when they kill harmless drug dealers.

But what does my cheer counts? Why should I agree or disagree? What effect does it have?

As for whether ganja is dangerous. Well, many of those drugs are legal without problem. Here we are still seeing problem. Kratom has been legal without problem. No death is attributed to kratom. It's not addictive. And government wants to prohibit that again.

drug is like prostitution. If given freedom, most beautiful women would prostitute themselves to be one of the rich men's many concubines.

And that is precisely why we have criminalization of prostitution. To "ration" women to less attractive males that can't pay.

The drugs are so effective at improving life quality, so easy to produce, and so safe. In fact, humans become homo sapiens probably due to some narcotic. There are research that say that some monkey eat some psychobilin and see visions. That's our first religion. The bible says that Adam and Eve knows they're naked after eating some "fruit".

Of course, religions, like Christianity, see that the lost of ignorance as a "fall". But will we have spaceships and quantum computing if Adam and Eve never eat the fruit of knowledge?

Humans become what we are because our ancestors eat some stuff that allow them to solve problems better than their competitors. Founder of DNA structure uses LSD. Got nobel prize.

Actually Andy got a point. We should "obey" the law, or at least pretend we do. Doesn't mean it's a good law.

I am not sure where Trump will go. But I think the federal government won't enforce drug laws again and you will simply move to states that you like. If some states say we'll kill drug dealers then yea, it's their fault to stay there.

Well I'm retired....been so for 17 years. Nothing beats retirement...its the greatest thing ever. I have never done an illegal drug but I love a couple of heinekens. I avoid fast food( should be outlawed in a perfect world) and can still bench press 250 for 8 easy reps. I believe in liberty and freedom. America is a rat race for working folk. ..sadly.

Then you need new friends. I've met the working people of this country, and they do not see it the way you do.

Yes, if you sit around smoking pot, your life will be nothing more than a rat race. Because you'll never get ahead, trying to smoke away your problems.

There are three types of people when it comes to the "rat race".

The people make life happen, instead of waiting for life to happen. These people are not in a rat race, because they move forward, and aim for a goal, and keep trying until they hit it.

Then you have people who do not want to move forward. These people are not in a rat race either, because by definition, if they do not want to move forward, then they are where they want to be. They achieved their dream.

Then you have the third group of people. They want to move forward. Talk about moving forward. Cry about moving forward, but instead of doing anything to move forward, they stay where they are, smoke pot, and complain how unfair life is, and use pot, alcohol and other things to dampen the pain of their own choices.

These people are in a rat race of their own creation, and will stay there and miserable, until they die. But that isn't even the worst part. The worst thing about rat race people, is that they by their nature, want everyone else to be stuck and miserable like they are, because it makes them feel better seeing other people fail. If other people succeed, then it points out how the problem is their own incompetence, rather than some blame against society.
So does alcohol....we tried prohibition and it failed miserably. Nobody forces them to take drugs. Nobody pours booze down their throats. Nobody forces them to eat toxic fast food. Nobody forces them to smoke cancer causing tobacco found legally in cigarettes. Americans love their booze and alcohol. Make them illegal...go for it. Then watch the chaos. It would be entertaining.

The prohibition failed miserable, for the same reason all laws that fail, fail miserably.

We did not have the guts to enforce it.

You go to the middle east, they have a modern day prohibition. It works. Why? Because if you don't follow it, they kill your butt.

You will obey the law.

Any law that you don't enforce, is going to fail.

Again, Singapore doesn't have a drug problem at all. Like 1 or 2 arrest every few years.

Why? Because if you are caught with drugs there, you are hanged. Period, end of story, game over, the law is the law, you will follow it, or you will hang in the breeze.

Saying prohibition didn't work, when we didn't enforce it, is not a valid argument. Any law we don't enforce isn't going to work.

Those kind of prohibitions and culture from foreign nations...... Will NOT OR NEVER work here in America. From freedom of speech, religion, right to bear arms......... etc etc etc etc. Unless you are a Muslim. You might as well apply Sharia law.

Oh, I disagree brother. In fact, I'd be willing to bet my entire lifes earnings on not only that it would work, but that it will in fact happen.

Now I don't know when, but I know it will happen. I promise you it will.

How do I know? Because when you look throughout history, lawlessness is always followed by authoritarianism and oppression.

The public only supports lawless stupidity when they don't know, or remember what chaos and anarchy is like.

Once the public gets a real taste, not a pre-view like we've seen in New York and Texas, but a real taste of anarchy and chaos, they will look to anyone anywhere, that says they can fix it. That's when you'll see a real Hitler Stalin type take power, and this country WILL be ruled by ruthless enforcement of the law.

And you are willing vigilantes or anybody to just shoot anyone who commit crime without due process. That will be civil war here Dude. Get real.

No that *IS* civil war. A war of the citizens against the criminals. That is exactly what is going on in the Philippines.

And yes, absolutely I am willing. When you give government the job of dealing with crime, and they simply don't do it.... then the only possible solution is for the citizens themselves to stand up and deal with crime themselves.

You realize that for thousands of years of human history, that is how crime was dealt with.

In fact, I have a renter who is from Bangladesh. I asked him about crime, and he said it's really low. Because when someone steals something, the public figure out who it is, and then capture the culprit themselves, and take them before appointed elders in their city, and they are forced to return everything and pay a penalty.

The system is so effective that theft rarely ever happens, because everyone is a police officer. Everyone is.

Just like in Mexico where the cartels moved in, and the police pulled out. The people got tired of being victims, and rose up together, jointly funded weapons and vests, and now half of these towns are all volunteer 'police' vigilantes.

Now crime in these towns where the vigilantes are, is very rare. You do something illegal in town, virtually everyone has guns and will capture you, and you will either be killed, or dragged to the town, locked up with no food or water until the police arrive to pick your sorry criminal butt up.

Vigilante justice used to be how all human towns and villages worked.

We gave that duty over to government, because at the time is was cheaper and better, to have a full time staff of paid law enforcement.

But today, the government is failing that duty. Eventually the duty must fall back to the public, if the government doesn't do proper law enforcement. That's how that works.

In Mexico, the government failed. So the citizens picked up the duty.

In Philippines, the government failed. So the citizens are picking up the duty.

And yes, I fully support that, and if that happened here, I would be the biggest supporter. Criminals should be dead. Kill them. Protect the innocent. Kill the criminals.

So you support civil war just like other members here waiting for race war. Not only that you are a lunatic but a moron. Sorry decent Americans is not going to let that happen here in this country.

What is going on in the Philippines is not a civil war ............. but it's called extrajudicial killings by so called vigilantes and policemen.

Let me repeat it again. No one in the right mind support criminals they should be all killed including drug user/dealer and pushers.
1. Killing without any proof or justification is a criminal in itself.
2. Can you guarantee me that these so called vigilantes and policemen are only killing drug user, pusher and criminals? If so prove it.
3. Letting the Civilians do the killings are uncivilized and unconstitutional.
Several Filipino businessmen owe me money. Now they can just shoot me then claim I'm a drug dealer so they can easily eliminate their debt. Do YOU eeeeeven understand what I'm talking about? Duterte didn't make feel safe but he made me makes me very nervous visiting Philippines. You tried to claim that you know Davao and Philippines which you don't know nothing about.
4. Mexican vigilantes are only fighting drug cartels which is very limited only to a certain territory. But these Mexican vigilantes are not going around killing people like in the Philippines.
5. Bangladesh..... There are no vigilantes and LEO going around killing people like in the Philippines.

Most or all of your comparison are totally out of wack and dishonest just to prove your justification of killing people wether they are innocent or not.

You are defective human being.

He's not the only one whose said that. Hillary called half the country deplorable.

Big deal. I know most of the country is stupid..... we almost nominated a avowed communist as a presidential candidate..... Communism which has destroyed every country that has pushed that ideology.

The fact someone like that even had a chance, is proof the public is largely stupid.

That I agree Hillary called Trump supporters are deplorable. You are a good example of that. From supporter of killing civilians and claiming Hillary is a communist.

Do your have a proof that Hillary Is a communist? Prove it.

Actually Andy got a point. We should "obey" the law, or at least pretend we do. Doesn't mean it's a good law.

I am not sure where Trump will go. But I think the federal government won't enforce drug laws again and you will simply move to states that you like. If some states say we'll kill drug dealers then yea, it's their fault to stay there.

What law that Andy got a point?

That I agree Hillary called Trump supporters are deplorable. You are a good example of that. From supporter of killing civilians and claiming Hillary is a communist.

Do your have a proof that Hillary Is a communist? Prove it.

Yet another example of how drugs make you stupid.

Hey sparky..... Can you READ???

"we almost nominated a avowed communist as a presidential candidate"

What part of "WE ALMOST NOMINATED".... is too hard for you? I was referring to Bernie Sanders, you mental midget.

"Drugs do not make you stupid! And you just called Hillary a communist!"
:D

I can't make this stuff up! You keep proving my claims against druggies right, over and over.

Well I'm retired....been so for 17 years. Nothing beats retirement...its the greatest thing ever. I have never done an illegal drug but I love a couple of heinekens. I avoid fast food( should be outlawed in a perfect world) and can still bench press 250 for 8 easy reps. I believe in liberty and freedom. America is a rat race for working folk. ..sadly.

Then you need new friends. I've met the working people of this country, and they do not see it the way you do.

Yes, if you sit around smoking pot, your life will be nothing more than a rat race. Because you'll never get ahead, trying to smoke away your problems.

There are three types of people when it comes to the "rat race".

The people make life happen, instead of waiting for life to happen. These people are not in a rat race, because they move forward, and aim for a goal, and keep trying until they hit it.

Then you have people who do not want to move forward. These people are not in a rat race either, because by definition, if they do not want to move forward, then they are where they want to be. They achieved their dream.

Then you have the third group of people. They want to move forward. Talk about moving forward. Cry about moving forward, but instead of doing anything to move forward, they stay where they are, smoke pot, and complain how unfair life is, and use pot, alcohol and other things to dampen the pain of their own choices.

These people are in a rat race of their own creation, and will stay there and miserable, until they die. But that isn't even the worst part. The worst thing about rat race people, is that they by their nature, want everyone else to be stuck and miserable like they are, because it makes them feel better seeing other people fail. If other people succeed, then it points out how the problem is their own incompetence, rather than some blame against society.
The prohibition failed miserable, for the same reason all laws that fail, fail miserably.

We did not have the guts to enforce it.

You go to the middle east, they have a modern day prohibition. It works. Why? Because if you don't follow it, they kill your butt.

You will obey the law.

Any law that you don't enforce, is going to fail.

Again, Singapore doesn't have a drug problem at all. Like 1 or 2 arrest every few years.

Why? Because if you are caught with drugs there, you are hanged. Period, end of story, game over, the law is the law, you will follow it, or you will hang in the breeze.

Saying prohibition didn't work, when we didn't enforce it, is not a valid argument. Any law we don't enforce isn't going to work.

Those kind of prohibitions and culture from foreign nations...... Will NOT OR NEVER work here in America. From freedom of speech, religion, right to bear arms......... etc etc etc etc. Unless you are a Muslim. You might as well apply Sharia law.

Oh, I disagree brother. In fact, I'd be willing to bet my entire lifes earnings on not only that it would work, but that it will in fact happen.

Now I don't know when, but I know it will happen. I promise you it will.

How do I know? Because when you look throughout history, lawlessness is always followed by authoritarianism and oppression.

The public only supports lawless stupidity when they don't know, or remember what chaos and anarchy is like.

Once the public gets a real taste, not a pre-view like we've seen in New York and Texas, but a real taste of anarchy and chaos, they will look to anyone anywhere, that says they can fix it. That's when you'll see a real Hitler Stalin type take power, and this country WILL be ruled by ruthless enforcement of the law.

And you are willing vigilantes or anybody to just shoot anyone who commit crime without due process. That will be civil war here Dude. Get real.

No that *IS* civil war. A war of the citizens against the criminals. That is exactly what is going on in the Philippines.

And yes, absolutely I am willing. When you give government the job of dealing with crime, and they simply don't do it.... then the only possible solution is for the citizens themselves to stand up and deal with crime themselves.

You realize that for thousands of years of human history, that is how crime was dealt with.

In fact, I have a renter who is from Bangladesh. I asked him about crime, and he said it's really low. Because when someone steals something, the public figure out who it is, and then capture the culprit themselves, and take them before appointed elders in their city, and they are forced to return everything and pay a penalty.

The system is so effective that theft rarely ever happens, because everyone is a police officer. Everyone is.

Just like in Mexico where the cartels moved in, and the police pulled out. The people got tired of being victims, and rose up together, jointly funded weapons and vests, and now half of these towns are all volunteer 'police' vigilantes.

Now crime in these towns where the vigilantes are, is very rare. You do something illegal in town, virtually everyone has guns and will capture you, and you will either be killed, or dragged to the town, locked up with no food or water until the police arrive to pick your sorry criminal butt up.

Vigilante justice used to be how all human towns and villages worked.

We gave that duty over to government, because at the time is was cheaper and better, to have a full time staff of paid law enforcement.

But today, the government is failing that duty. Eventually the duty must fall back to the public, if the government doesn't do proper law enforcement. That's how that works.

In Mexico, the government failed. So the citizens picked up the duty.

In Philippines, the government failed. So the citizens are picking up the duty.

And yes, I fully support that, and if that happened here, I would be the biggest supporter. Criminals should be dead. Kill them. Protect the innocent. Kill the criminals.

So you support civil war just like other members here waiting for race war. Not only that you are a lunatic but a moron. Sorry decent Americans is not going to let that happen here in this country.

What is going on in the Philippines is not a civil war ............. but it's called extrajudicial killings by so called vigilantes and policemen.

Let me repeat it again. No one in the right mind support criminals they should be all killed including drug user/dealer and pushers.
1. Killing without any proof or justification is a criminal in itself.
2. Can you guarantee me that these so called vigilantes and policemen are only killing drug user, pusher and criminals? If so prove it.
3. Letting the Civilians do the killings are uncivilized and unconstitutional.
Several Filipino businessmen owe me money. Now they can just shoot me then claim I'm a drug dealer so they can easily eliminate their debt. Do YOU eeeeeven understand what I'm talking about? Duterte didn't make feel safe but he made me makes me very nervous visiting Philippines. You tried to claim that you know Davao and Philippines which you don't know nothing about.
4. Mexican vigilantes are only fighting drug cartels which is very limited only to a certain territory. But these Mexican vigilantes are not going around killing people like in the Philippines.
5. Bangladesh..... There are no vigilantes and LEO going around killing people like in the Philippines.

Most or all of your comparison are totally out of wack and dishonest just to prove your justification of killing people wether they are innocent or not.

You are defective human being.

lol.... Says a guy whose defending the criminals and evil people of our society, while I defend the law abiding people.

You are a defective human being.

No, I don't want a civil war, or any war. What I want is people to obey the law.

You do that, we won't have a problem.

You.... *YOU*... want to violate the law, and have nothing bad happen. Well..... "Sorry decent Americans is not going to let that happen here in this country."

:)
1. You haven't proved that there was no evidence or proof. Only that you haven't seen that evidence or proof.

2. No, I don't live there, and neither do you so. I not only do I not have to prove my case, but I don't care what you think either.

Again, the BBC interviewed dozens of people, and they.... the people of that country, supported it. *AND* all the people shot that the BBC investigated during their report.... were in fact drug dealers and users.

3. What you call "Uncivilized" is what was the norm for 4,000 to 6,000 years of human history. What you call "civilized", is today where people get away with crime, and the victims are blamed for leaving their wallet in their car. Where people commit multiple murders, and are left living, eating, and spending the tax payers money, of the victims, for literally 30 years.

The uncivilized system was far more fair and just, than our civilized system.

4. Yes they are. Granted you are right, it's only happening in the areas where the governmental law enforcement has completely failed. However, that is exactly why it's happening across the entire country in the Philippines. If the justice system was failing cross the entire country of Mexico, like it did in the Philippines, then you would see vigilantes across all of Mexico too.

5. Bangladesh, because they don't need to. Their vigilante system is so ingrained into society, that people don't dare screw up. When you have a system of law enforcement that is completely thorough... then you don't need to start killing people, because you don't have a massive crime problem.

Again, Singapore has had many years with zero hangings, even though they have the death penalty for just taking of drugs, let alone murder, kidnapping, and a few others. Why? Because there have been many years they had ZERO drug offenses. And why do they have ZERO drug offenses in a city of five and a half million, that is right next to the drug-triangle of Asia? Because they KILL YOUR BUTT.

Shockingly, if you have a tough law, and you enforce that tough law..... people obey the law.... then you don't need death squads, and vigilantes, and all this other nonsense.

I would love to not need vigilantes. I would love to not need death squads. I would love to not need video cameras across the country, or the NSA search through every online message and phone txt. Unfortunately we don't enforce the law. Unfortunately you people keep breaking the law... or supporting those who break the law.

So thus, we need all this. That doesn't make me a bad person. I don't want any of this. That makes YOU the bad person. YOU make all this necessary.

You are the one with the issue of being an evil person. Not me. I'm the good guy that stands up for the law abiding citizens. You are the one defending the criminals. Not me.

There is a game theory analysis that says that if penalty of conflict go up, total damage due to conflict actually go down. We have peace because we have nukes. So it's right that people actually obey the law in Singapore because the cost of not doing that is great.

And Singapore is indeed a good country. It has free market and low tax.

Doesn't mean criminalizing harmless drug is a good idea. Nor would I bother supporting unjust laws. That being said, don't do drugs in Singapore. Ever.

Perhaps part of the problem with crimes is that government prohibit so many things that real criminals just get away. In Singapore it doesn't happen. It's definitely happening in US. Half of your prison is filled with marijuana offender. Real criminals like thieves burglars and robbers are free because government is busy capturing drug users.

As for vigilante, not going to be happening in US either. You can say all you want that criminals should be killed. A cop that fine me $273 for saying that last thieves that stole my stuff are murdered told me, it just don't happen in US. Some vermin stole my stuff, I got fined for threatening the maggot. Yea. I was stupid. My fault. No. I don't respect the law. I may have to obey it. But respect it? Fuck.

Btw I didn't say I am going to murder the thief. I am saying that thieves in general are killed and I won't bother explaining how. In US it's electric chair.

Anyway, next Duterte will aim for online gambling. But curiously, offline gambling is okay. Every body knows. Offline casino can't compete against online casino. So they got screwed.

Forum List

Back