Donald blames Dems for the 1500 missing children

Once again, a problem created by Democrats being blamed on Republicans.
Obama policies set this mess up.
Yet you want to blame Trump.
Every time Trump tries to do something about it some GD Hawaiian judge stops him.

STFU!!!

Obama did not have a policy of yanking children away from their parents as a deterrent and then losing them.
That's not what this is about, you pathetic loser.
First of all, I don't believe this story is even genuine, and even if it was, it's clear that Obama and the Democrats set up this unaccompanied refugees program, by encouraging parents living in Central America to send their children to America alone or with an untrustworthy sponsor.
The unaccompanied children's program was started under Reagan in the 80's
So what. Obama was abusing the hell out of it. You see, laws only work if you follow them to the letter. A criminal usually doesn't. Before it was only a few involved. Obama opened the floodgates. BTW, when did Reagan institute DACA?
Obama didn't open the flood gates, your post about him starting the program is a falsehood you now admit and Reagan did not need DACA because he gave all the illegals amnesty and opened the borders for more to flood into the country.

America is becoming a NAZI Nation. We now take children away from their mothers by men in uniform and take them each to separate holding cells, concentration camps, prisons, whatever. No communications or visitations provided. Nightmares provided free of charge by the leader.
This policy has been in place since way before Trump. Because Trump is using it as a deterrent doesn't mean he came up with it. It's not just the Dems who are responsible for "fixing it," of course, but I'm just trying to reassure you that this is not some new scheme cooked up by Trump.

No OL - I understand what you are talking about but this policy takes it to new levels of cruelty. Jess Sessions announced it as new policy.
It is despicable if that is what they plan to do, but at the same time, the illegal immigrants coming here ARE taking advantage of asylum rules and flooding our system with way too many requests to handle. This has been going on for a long time and is why for practical purposes we HAVE to have a "catch and release" policy. Probably the administration doesn't want to build a bunch of family detention centers to house these folks, and with their new push to detain those who have been caught sneaking in, they are flat out of room. I'm guessing that's part of it.
Maybe we should no longer entertain asylum requests from those entering the country illegally? If you sneak in, you don't get the right to request asylum. Would that be too harsh? Couldn't people seeking asylum do it in the legal manner?
What evidence do you have that the subjects of this topic were caught sneaking in or entering the country illegally. That is a heck of a charge and seems to follow the trump cult disinformation campaign or put easier, lie. All information I have seen tells the story of the refugees standing in line at the border crossing and when their turn came to speak to the border guard they asked for permission to enter the country as asylum seekers.
If they were all lawfully entering asylum seekers, why were they detained to begin with?

America is becoming a NAZI Nation. We now take children away from their mothers by men in uniform and take them each to separate holding cells, concentration camps, prisons, whatever. No communications or visitations provided. Nightmares provided free of charge by the leader.
This policy has been in place since way before Trump. Because Trump is using it as a deterrent doesn't mean he came up with it. It's not just the Dems who are responsible for "fixing it," of course, but I'm just trying to reassure you that this is not some new scheme cooked up by Trump.

No OL - I understand what you are talking about but this policy takes it to new levels of cruelty. Jess Sessions announced it as new policy.
It is despicable if that is what they plan to do, but at the same time, the illegal immigrants coming here ARE taking advantage of asylum rules and flooding our system with way too many requests to handle. This has been going on for a long time and is why for practical purposes we HAVE to have a "catch and release" policy. Probably the administration doesn't want to build a bunch of family detention centers to house these folks, and with their new push to detain those who have been caught sneaking in, they are flat out of room. I'm guessing that's part of it.
Maybe we should no longer entertain asylum requests from those entering the country illegally? If you sneak in, you don't get the right to request asylum. Would that be too harsh? Couldn't people seeking asylum do it in the legal manner?
What evidence do you have that the subjects of this topic were caught sneaking in or entering the country illegally. That is a heck of a charge and seems to follow the trump cult disinformation campaign or put easier, lie. All information I have seen tells the story of the refugees standing in line at the border crossing and when their turn came to speak to the border guard they asked for permission to enter the country as asylum seekers.
If they were all lawfully entering asylum seekers, why were they detained to begin with?
Good question. The law allows for children and teens up to 18 to be allowed to live with sponsors.

Good question. The law allows for children and teens up to 18 to be allowed to live with sponsors.
Yet the legally applying asylum seeking parents are arrested? For what?

Encouraging illegals to come the US does make Democrats responsible.

Except that Dems have never encouraged illegals to come to the US ---> OR to vote

FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote
No, this video does not show Obama urging undocumented people to vote

Please stop lying
So sanctuary cities are not an encouragement ? Illegal aliens speaking at a DNC convention is not encouraging ?
I could go on with more examples but I'm sure you will come up with some very funny excuses. By the way didn't mention anything about voting but since you did 12 states allow illegal aliens to obtain driver's licenses I wonder what types of ID's are need to register and vote in these states ?

Bottom line is this....if you are a immigrant coming to this country and clearly you can see the welcome mat missing, than damit stay the fuck home. This immigration shit is gonna sink us in Nov if we stay mired in it. I'm all for immigration, but at some point, weve got to say enough is enough...we can take every single immigrant that has a lowsy government. If we are taking your children, than damit, stay in Mexico or go back home...this issue is gonna sink us in Nov and we need a majority people.....democrats are you listening??????????????????????????

Just letting you know how this problem started, so you liberals need to fix it, instead of whining about it.
Trump was lying when he told you that nonsense. You believe everything that compulsive liar tells you. There is no legal reason for trump to separate those kids from their mothers and force them to live the way he is forcing them to live. None. Trump can't even explain his bullshyt so I know you can't.
I just found something out, check the date on the article your crying about. Hint, it's dated 2014. Now it's Obama's doings, so is it a terrible thing now? lol, quit relying on talking points.
I am not crying about any article and I am not discussing an article from 2014. I was discussing the article in the link of the OP and that article is dated April 28, 2018.
Is there some kind of food you eat or medication you take to make some of you trumpsters so goofy.
No matter when your article was written, they way these illegals are treated started under Obama. So tell me how bad of a president Obama was. Or you gonna prove yourself a total hypocrite?
The program has been going on since the 80's. Obama was not president in the 80's.
The photo's have not been confirmed as anything other than temporary holding cells at the border and used before the occupants are transferred to better facilities.
Lol, I see your outrage has diminished since you can't fully blame Trump.

Yet the legally applying asylum seeking parents are arrested? For what?
I do not know that they are arrested. People can be legally detained. Maybe they are being detained while they await their hearings.

Trump was lying when he told you that nonsense. You believe everything that compulsive liar tells you. There is no legal reason for trump to separate those kids from their mothers and force them to live the way he is forcing them to live. None. Trump can't even explain his bullshyt so I know you can't.
I just found something out, check the date on the article your crying about. Hint, it's dated 2014. Now it's Obama's doings, so is it a terrible thing now? lol, quit relying on talking points.
I am not crying about any article and I am not discussing an article from 2014. I was discussing the article in the link of the OP and that article is dated April 28, 2018.
Is there some kind of food you eat or medication you take to make some of you trumpsters so goofy.
No matter when your article was written, they way these illegals are treated started under Obama. So tell me how bad of a president Obama was. Or you gonna prove yourself a total hypocrite?
The program has been going on since the 80's. Obama was not president in the 80's.
The photo's have not been confirmed as anything other than temporary holding cells at the border and used before the occupants are transferred to better facilities.
Lol, I see your outrage has diminished since you can't fully blame Trump.
Why can't I fully blame trump? He is distorting and abusing the laws. That is trump's MO.

Thanks Obama!
Thanks for the bump and attention to my post.
Just letting you know how this problem started, so you liberals need to fix it, instead of whining about it.

the losers whined for eight years. but when normal people have valid complaints they call it "whing".... again because trumpscum are thin skinned little losers like their orange criminal sociopath.

Donald is a lying psychotic moron
---------------------------------------- and he is yer President , probably for 2 full terms Penny .
It’ll take him two terms to fix all the problems democrats created.

More than that I'm afraid
I think we’ll be seeing other republican presidents following his lead when his two terms are up.

President Trump is doing more than fixing the problems democrats created. He’s teaching future presidents how to fix/solve problems.
He’s teaching them the importance of diplomacy and strength.

Most of the country and most of the world know Donald is a fail.

Only a moron would follow his lead in anything

and the ijit who thinks that was funny is proof positive.

thanks for proving my point, trumpkin.

Republicans control the House of Representatives. Republicans control the Senate. Republicans control the White House. The Spupreme Court has a Conservative majority.

And when things go wrong, there are Democrats to blame.

Only the foolish cannot connect the dots.

Thanks for the bump and attention to my post.

the losers whined for eight years. but when normal people have valid complaints they call it "whing".... again because trumpscum are thin skinned little losers like their orange criminal sociopath.
Nope you loons were outraged about this, till you found out. The picture and story was during Obama's term. Lol

Once again, a problem created by Democrats being blamed on Republicans.
Obama policies set this mess up.
Yet you want to blame Trump.
Every time Trump tries to do something about it some GD Hawaiian judge stops him.

STFU!!!

Obama did not have a policy of yanking children away from their parents as a deterrent and then losing them.
First of all, I don't believe this story is even genuine, and even if it was, it's clear that Obama and the Democrats set up this unaccompanied refugees program, by encouraging parents living in Central America to send their children to America alone or with an untrustworthy sponsor.
So what. Obama was abusing the hell out of it. You see, laws only work if you follow them to the letter. A criminal usually doesn't. Before it was only a few involved. Obama opened the floodgates. BTW, when did Reagan institute DACA?
Obama didn't open the flood gates, your post about him starting the program is a falsehood you now admit and Reagan did not need DACA because he gave all the illegals amnesty and opened the borders for more to flood into the country.
Well, we've firmly established that you're a God Damned liar now.
All Reagan did was allow 3 million to stay here. He didn't encourage more to come here the way Obama and members of congress did.

All Reagan did was allow 3 million to stay here. He didn't encourage more to come here the way Obama and members of congress did.
Mudwhistle, you are the one continuously back peddling and promoting misinformation. The Reagan 1986 amnesty for Mexicans who arrived here before 1982 included loosening employee hiring restrictions which made it attractive to new illegal immigrants. Reagan opened the borders for employers to hire cheap labor.

Mudwhistle, you are the one continuously back peddling and promoting misinformation. The Reagan 1986 amnesty for Mexicans who arrived here before 1982 included loosening employee hiring restrictions which made it attractive to new illegal immigrants. Reagan opened the borders for employers to hire cheap labor.
Yeah.
And no member of congress voted for it either.

Yep, there's a ton of revisionist history going on with Saint Reagan!
The GOP's Evolution On Immigration

And your point is what Dr. Lutz?

My point is made DarkAssole - Please do duhfend his policy
what's to defend? It's not like I give a fuck IF they were lost. If they STAYED home would they be lost?
If the parents were doing LEGAL shit would they be lost? Fuck em.

Wow, what kind of panty waisted POS blames the children for the actions of their parents.

Trump has turned a wide swath of formerly compassionate Americans into soulless, mean-spirited ghouls.

Who said it? Take the quiz

Who Said It: Mr. Burns or Donald Trump?

a75964ae-1456-421a-a867-a8591c2e2790_560_420.jpg

You're pro-abortion and Democratic party ghettos .. correct

images (54).jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back