Donald blames Dems for the 1500 missing children

Seriously you Fucking Orange Idiot?

General Kelly and Jeff Session BOTH claimed your ill-advised policy was a winner because it'd be a "DETERRENT" and then you invoke MS-13 and Dems???

Really? As in OMFG :rolleyes-41:

SOOO, Donald has NO CLUE where 1500 innocent kids are -- or honestly? About anything else .. Nope - He's a Fucking inhumane ASSHOLE and bet the so called "vetting" of adoptive families likely put many of many of these kids in the hands of child traffickers.

US lost track of 1,500 undocumented children, but says it's not 'legally responsible' - CNNPolitics

Put pressure on the Democrats to end the horrible law that separates children from there parents once they cross the Border into the U.S. Catch and Release, Lottery and Chain must also go with it and we MUST continue building the WALL! DEMOCRATS ARE PROTECTING MS-13 THUG
7:59 AM - May 26, 2018

Donald is a lying psychotic moron
---------------------------------------- and he is yer President , probably for 2 full terms Jillian .

I'm willing to take all comers - Trump wins a second term and I'm off USMB forever. But you need to reciprocate. Deal? :)

America is becoming a NAZI Nation. We now take children away from their mothers by men in uniform and take them each to separate holding cells, concentration camps, prisons, whatever. No communications or visitations provided. Nightmares provided free of charge by the leader.
Thanks Obama!
Thanks for the bump and attention to my post.
Just letting you know how this problem started, so you liberals need to fix it, instead of whining about it.
Trump was lying when he told you that nonsense. You believe everything that compulsive liar tells you. There is no legal reason for trump to separate those kids from their mothers and force them to live the way he is forcing them to live. None. Trump can't even explain his bullshyt so I know you can't.
I just found something out, check the date on the article your crying about. Hint, it's dated 2014. Now it's Obama's doings, so is it a terrible thing now? lol, quit relying on talking points.
I am not crying about any article and I am not discussing an article from 2014. I was discussing the article in the link of the OP and that article is dated April 28, 2018.
Is there some kind of food you eat or medication you take to make some of you trumpsters so goofy.

Once again, a problem created by Democrats being blamed on Republicans.
Obama policies set this mess up.
Yet you want to blame Trump.
Every time Trump tries to do something about it some GD Hawaiian judge stops him.

STFU!!!

Obama did not have a policy of yanking children away from their parents as a deterrent and then losing them.
That's not what this is about, you pathetic loser.
First of all, I don't believe this story is even genuine, and even if it was, it's clear that Obama and the Democrats set up this unaccompanied refugees program, by encouraging parents living in Central America to send their children to America alone or with an untrustworthy sponsor.

hey Camp , those pictures of widdle illegal alien 'bambinos' and future murderers that 'mrobama' put in cages look pretty good , i like the pictures . Looks like a very appropriate use of space and cages that 'mrobama' organized pretty well Camp !!

America is becoming a NAZI Nation. We now take children away from their mothers by men in uniform and take them each to separate holding cells, concentration camps, prisons, whatever. No communications or visitations provided. Nightmares provided free of charge by the leader.
This policy has been in place since way before Trump. Because Trump is using it as a deterrent doesn't mean he came up with it. It's not just the Dems who are responsible for "fixing it," of course, but I'm just trying to reassure you that this is not some new scheme cooked up by Trump.

No OL - I understand what you are talking about but this policy takes it to new levels of cruelty. Jess Sessions announced it as new policy.

NICE! :)

Maintaining the Trump illusion requires an endless suspension of disbelief; denying facts, logic, reason, the law and the utterly evident cluster-you-know-what that this administration represents. The pinnacle of that illusion-at-all-costs philosophy came after the revelation that an FBI informant followed up on leads that Trump campaign foreign policy aides Carter Page and George Papadopoulos had been playing footsie with the Russians.

Your rational mind knows why Trump is doing all of this, but the stress of seeing him lure 40% of the American people into a trap from which there is no escape is often painful to watch. As an anthropologist of Trump and Trumpism, sometimes I feel as if the best thing I do is to remind you that it's all a lie.

No matter how much he spins it, no matter how many cute brand names and catchphrases he tries to jam into the media flow, at his core, Donald Trump is a man in a rising sea of legal peril, political risk and catastrophic failures. This explains his increasingly erratic behavior and dangerous efforts to corrupt the special counsel process, the Justice Department, and American institutions more broadly.

We can be dragged down into Trump's wilderness of mirrors , or we can take a deep breath and appreciate just how truly terrible his week was. With Trump, it's always the worst week, since the last week.

At least next week is Infrastructure Week. We'll always have Infrastructure Week.​

hey Camp , those pictures of widdle illegal alien 'bambinos' and future murderers that 'mrobama' put in cages look pretty good , i like the pictures . Looks like a very appropriate use of space and cages that 'mrobama' organized pretty well Camp !!
Don't know what photo's you are talking about unless you are talking about the old stock photo's of one night holding facilities at the border security post at the border.

This policy has been in place since way before Trump. Because Trump is using it as a deterrent doesn't mean he came up with it. It's not just the Dems who are responsible for "fixing it," of course, but I'm just trying to reassure you that this is not some new scheme cooked up by Trump.

No OL - I understand what you are talking about but this policy takes it to new levels of cruelty. Jess Sessions announced it as new policy.
-------------------------------------- good policy by Sessions Doctor .

It is despicable if that is what they plan to do, but at the same time, the illegal immigrants coming here ARE taking advantage of asylum rules and flooding our system with way too many requests to handle. This has been going on for a long time and is why for practical purposes we HAVE to have a "catch and release" policy. Probably the administration doesn't want to build a bunch of family detention centers to house these folks, and with their new push to detain those who have been caught sneaking in, they are flat out of room. I'm guessing that's part of it.
Maybe we should no longer entertain asylum requests from those entering the country illegally? If you sneak in, you don't get the right to request asylum. Would that be too harsh? Couldn't people seeking asylum do it in the legal manner?

It is despicable if that is what they plan to do, but at the same time, the illegal immigrants coming here ARE taking advantage of asylum rules and flooding our system with way too many requests to handle. This has been going on for a long time and is why for practical purposes we HAVE to have a "catch and release" policy. Probably the administration doesn't want to build a bunch of family detention centers to house these folks, and with their new push to detain those who have been caught sneaking in, they are flat out of room. I'm guessing that's part of it.
Maybe we should no longer entertain asylum requests from those entering the country illegally? If you sneak in, you don't get the right to request asylum. Would that be too harsh? Couldn't people seeking asylum do it in the legal manner?

Yes - We (Republicans) COULD change the policy. But the problem is the due process required even if we no longer accept those seeking asylum.
Alls I know is, I don't even recognize my country and the mean-spirited people running it at this point.

Every time Trump tries to do something about it some GD Hawaiian judge stops him.

STFU!!!

Obama did not have a policy of yanking children away from their parents as a deterrent and then losing them.
First of all, I don't believe this story is even genuine, and even if it was, it's clear that Obama and the Democrats set up this unaccompanied refugees program, by encouraging parents living in Central America to send their children to America alone or with an untrustworthy sponsor.
The unaccompanied children's program was started under Reagan in the 80's

What evidence do you have that the subjects of this topic were caught sneaking in or entering the country illegally. That is a heck of a charge and seems to follow the trump cult disinformation campaign or put easier, lie. All information I have seen tells the story of the refugees standing in line at the border crossing and when their turn came to speak to the border guard they asked for permission to enter the country as asylum seekers.

Thanks Obama!
Just letting you know how this problem started, so you liberals need to fix it, instead of whining about it.
Trump was lying when he told you that nonsense. You believe everything that compulsive liar tells you. There is no legal reason for trump to separate those kids from their mothers and force them to live the way he is forcing them to live. None. Trump can't even explain his bullshyt so I know you can't.
I just found something out, check the date on the article your crying about. Hint, it's dated 2014. Now it's Obama's doings, so is it a terrible thing now? lol, quit relying on talking points.
I am not crying about any article and I am not discussing an article from 2014. I was discussing the article in the link of the OP and that article is dated April 28, 2018.
Is there some kind of food you eat or medication you take to make some of you trumpsters so goofy.
No matter when your article was written, they way these illegals are treated started under Obama. So tell me how bad of a president Obama was. Or you gonna prove yourself a total hypocrite?

No matter when your article was written, they way these illegals are treated started under Obama. So tell me how bad of a president Obama was. Or you gonna prove yourself a total hypocrite?
The program has been going on since the 80's. Obama was not president in the 80's.
The photo's have not been confirmed as anything other than temporary holding cells at the border and used before the occupants are transferred to better facilities.

Seriously you Fucking Orange Idiot?

General Kelly and Jeff Session BOTH claimed your ill-advised policy was a winner because it'd be a "DETERRENT" and then you invoke MS-13 and Dems???

Really? As in OMFG :rolleyes-41:

SOOO, Donald has NO CLUE where 1500 innocent kids are -- or honestly? About anything else .. Nope - He's a Fucking inhumane ASSHOLE and bet the so called "vetting" of adoptive families likely put many of many of these kids in the hands of child traffickers.

US lost track of 1,500 undocumented children, but says it's not 'legally responsible' - CNNPolitics

Put pressure on the Democrats to end the horrible law that separates children from there parents once they cross the Border into the U.S. Catch and Release, Lottery and Chain must also go with it and we MUST continue building the WALL! DEMOCRATS ARE PROTECTING MS-13 THUG
7:59 AM - May 26, 2018

DHS officials indicated the children were released to sponsors who either gave phony contact details or have refused to respond when queried. Most came during the Obozo carnival.

STFU!!!

The unaccompanied children's program was started under Reagan in the 80's
So what. Obama was abusing the hell out of it. You see, laws only work if you follow them to the letter. A criminal usually doesn't. Before it was only a few involved. Obama opened the floodgates. BTW, when did Reagan institute DACA?

Forum List

Back