Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

No, idiot. We dont believe that. We do believe jobs are created by companies anticipating or creating demand/ But that concept is beyond you.

Employers hire. Consumer spending creates the need to hire.
Democrats call that "supply and demand". Republicans call that a "wild liberal theory". Republicans think that the super rich piss money, that's why they call it "trickle down"

Nope. Allow me to quote:

No, the 1993 tax increase where BJ Bill and the Dems, without a single GOPer voting for it, created 3 new tax brackets and took the top rate from 31% to 39.6% and saw the economy boom and deficit lowered.
In other words, Clinton's tax increase made the economy boom. Now explain how a tax increase makes the economy grow. We're all dying to have a good laugh over your explanation.

Yep, you keep proving how dumb you are. WHERE did I say thanks to tax increases the economy boomed? My posit, was in answer to YOURS that said it lead to a recession? Weird you don't get that

"The deficit has come down, and I give the Clinton Administration and President Clinton himself a lot of credit for that. [He] did something about it, fast. And I think we are seeing some benefits."
Paul Volcker, Federal Reserve Board Chairman (1979-1987), in Audacity, Fall 1994

"Clinton’s 1993 budget cuts (deficit reduction, tax increases and cuts), which reduced projected red ink by more than $400 billion over five years, sparked a major drop in interest rates that helped boost investment in all the equipment and systems that brought forth the New Age economy of technological innovation and rising productivity."
Business Week, May 19, 1997

I said the Bush tax increase led to a recession, Nimrod.

LOL, Sure it did Bubba, NOT 12 years of GOP blowing up spending WHILE cutting revenues, even Poppy's small tax increase couldn't help/ Ever hear of Biz cycles Bubba? lol

Huh?

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up! Red meat for the comrades... (And Gruber called 'em "STUPID!"... LOL!)

Agreed, idiots cons voting against their best interests. Gruber? LOL, ANOTHER right wing meme going nowhere...

'DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU' THAT 'BUSINESSES CREATE JOBS'
" Our economy grows when businesses and entrepreneurs create good-paying jobs here in an America..."

- Hillary Rodham Clinton

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/27/politics/hillary-clinton-job-creation/index.html

Is she still right?

"Let me be absolutely clear about what I've been saying for a couple of decades: Our economy grows when businesses and entrepreneurs create good-paying jobs here in an America where workers and families are empowered to build from the bottom up and the middle out -- not when we hand out tax breaks for corporations that outsource jobs or stash their profits overseas."

Hillary Clinton backpedals on job creation remark - CNN.com

'DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU' THAT 'BUSINESSES CREATE JOBS'

Yet you have the most difficult time effectively proving that amidst all the examples that demonstrate otherwise, and you are unable to counter. Let me guess, you are one of those extremists who somehow believes a deep recession can be revived through federal unemployment extensions, that takes from government revenue at a rate that is more than it could possibly hope to recoup in return. In which case you'd have more luck turning water into wine than seeing 99 weeks of unemployment creating a strong thriving economy. If such a theory among Democrats is true, why have household incomes dropped under this administration and the economy remains stagnant?

False premises, distortions and lies, the ONLY thing in right wingers tool box, EVER

DUBYA/GOP TAX CUTS LOST 1,000,000+ PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 8 YEARS. How'd that work out?

Help is hired when sales increase.... (sales = demand)

I have a small business, run by myself, and I am now almost to the point with my sales, to be able to hire a part time person to help....if my sales/demand had not increased, then I would not be able to take on a new hire...

But at the same time, if I did not have the money to increase my supply of what is projected in demand/sales, then hiring another person would be fruitless....

Both are needed, demand, and the ability to supply the product for the increase in demand.

Imagine how well you'd be doing today if you adequately financed from inception!

Help is hired when sales increase.... (sales = demand)

I have a small business, run by myself, and I am now almost to the point with my sales, to be able to hire a part time person to help....if my sales/demand had not increased, then I would not be able to take on a new hire...

But at the same time, if I did not have the money to increase my supply of what is projected in demand/sales, then hiring another person would be fruitless....

Both are needed, demand, and the ability to supply the product for the increase in demand.

Imagine how well you'd be doing today if you adequately financed from inception!

Most people would never go into business if they had to raise that kind of money.

Outstanding!

I'm going to close my business tomorrow and go into hair ball production. I'm going to hire an advertising firm and lease warehouse space. I will then hire 5 people to collect pet hair from people living in our county.

I will then hire three more people to roll the hair into little balls...as well as a sales and administrative staff.

By the time I'm done risking everything I own, I'll be making millions selling hair balls to the new market I created with all of my capital!

It's genius!!!

Why don't you sub it out and drop ship, that way you can stay at home in your underwear and collect the money.

If demand creates companies in jobs ... Why do some companies fail when demand still exists?

Because they fail to compete.

Are you suggesting the employees fail to compete since they make the products and demand creates the jobs?

The question was: 'Why do some companies fail when demand still exists?'

I understood your answer and asked you a question in return ... If you don't want to answer it just say so.

I understood your answer and asked you a question in return ... If you don't want to answer it just say so.

Employers direct employees. If a business fails because of employees it's the employers fail.

Can't be the employer's fault ... They don't do anything but collect the money from what you have been posting. It is the employe e's fault if they don't do what they are supposed to do. They creat the demand, the demand creates the jobs ... If the business fails the employees get themselves fired.

Last edited:
Can't be the employer's fault ... They don't do anything but collect the money from what you have been posting. It is the employe e's fault if they don't do what they are supposed to do. They creat the demand, the demand creates the jobs ... If the business fails the employees get themselves fired.

The employer does receive all of the money, but that doesn't relieve an employer from duties of an employer....unless you hire correctly.

Forum List

Back