Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

So, there is this entrepreneurial project I have going right now. I plan on selling rectal thermometers to the TSA.

Anyone want in on the deal?

Well, it's obvious the right-wingers are really afraid of Hillary, ergo this lame thread. They want to latch on to anything they can and try to discredit her....but, sorry, you'll have to do better than the ones you've come up with, that are under supreme court investigation....ala Rick Oops Perry, Christie, Walker.....none of them even come close to Hillary, so no wonder, you are all pooping your pants over Hillary.

The GOP's mug shot primary
Why is the lineup of prospective GOP presidential candidates beginning to look like, well, a lineup?

Chris Christie went to campaign last week for Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, putting the New Jersey governor in the company of a man who is in almost as much legal jeopardy as he is. Between them, the two would-be 2016 presidential nominees are the subjects of six investigations.

But Texas Gov. Rick Perry, another presidential aspirant, is far ahead of them in the mug shot primary: He's already under indictment on two felony counts alleging abuse of power. And, speaking of felonies, former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, long considered presidential timber, was just convicted on 11 corruption counts after his salacious trial this summer that disgraced him and his wife.
Beyond that, the Republican governors of Iowa, Kansas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Maine, South Carolina and New Mexico are all facing varying degrees of legal liability on matters ranging from influence-peddling to the firing of whistleblowers.

Chicago Tribune

Why should I buy from you and not your competitor?

If you don't need what I'm selling...or can't afford what I'm selling....you won't buy it from me or anyone else. It is simple.

Wasn't the question LL and you know it.

Your question isn't related to the thread subject.

You want to discuss marketing or pricing policy or customer service or location or best practices......none of it matters if there are no people with money in their pocket who want what you are selling.

Demand. It's what matters.

So who creates the demand?

Consumers with disposable income who are interested in the goods and services in question.

Is there any chance at all that those consumers with disposable income work for a for profit business?

"
Appearing at a Boston rally for Democrat gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley on Friday, Hillary Clinton told the crowd gathered at the Park Plaza Hotel not to listen to anybody who says that “businesses create jobs.”

Hillary Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

....and you Lefty pusillanimous puss pockets will lap this right up.

Businesses don't create jobs? So all the employees are what? Figments of our imagination?

Wow! You are really deep. You've gotten right to the heart of the matter. Good job!

I'm a literalist like Justice Scalia. :)

Fat Tony Scalia is a homophobic bigot.

So, there is this entrepreneurial project I have going right now. I plan on selling rectal thermometers to the TSA.

Anyone want in on the deal?

Shit hot! Rectal thermometer, hot shit, get it. Twenty million comedians out of work and I audition on a message board.

"
Appearing at a Boston rally for Democrat gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley on Friday, Hillary Clinton told the crowd gathered at the Park Plaza Hotel not to listen to anybody who says that “businesses create jobs.”

Hillary Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

....and you Lefty pusillanimous puss pockets will lap this right up.

Businesses don't create jobs? So all the employees are what? Figments of our imagination?

Wow! You are really deep. You've gotten right to the heart of the matter. Good job!

I'm a literalist like Justice Scalia. :)

Fat Tony Scalia is a homophobic bigot.

He is a Supreme Court Justice and you aren't.

Reading these threads - there are always common themes from the RWs.

Its the Lib-ruls' fault.

And, trickle down voo doo will start producing jobs just any moment now.

What actually created jobs during the Clinton Administration?

We had two of the LARGEST TAX INCREASES in history. Spending on the military was being slashed and bases were being closed down. The government (ARPA) created Internet took off and the government was hiring thousands of new cops and teachers.

Tax increases, government investment, reduction in military spending and public sector hiring all contributed to 20 million new jobs.

Compare that to businesses outsourcing millions of jobs overseas because of Republican failed "free markets" dogma, massive taxcuts for the highest earners and illegal warmongering that have cost this nation trillions of taxpayer dollars.

Which scenario is better for We the People?

And then the dot com bubble busted and Bush spent 8 years blaming Clinton.

Actually it was the Republican Contract On America bubble that burst.

Well, it's obvious the right-wingers are really afraid of Hillary, ergo this lame thread. They want to latch on to anything they can and try to discredit her....but, sorry, you'll have to do better than the ones you've come up with, that are under supreme court investigation....ala Rick Oops Perry, Christie, Walker.....none of them even come close to Hillary, so no wonder, you are all pooping your pants over Hillary.

The GOP's mug shot primary
Why is the lineup of prospective GOP presidential candidates beginning to look like, well, a lineup?

Chris Christie went to campaign last week for Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, putting the New Jersey governor in the company of a man who is in almost as much legal jeopardy as he is. Between them, the two would-be 2016 presidential nominees are the subjects of six investigations.

But Texas Gov. Rick Perry, another presidential aspirant, is far ahead of them in the mug shot primary: He's already under indictment on two felony counts alleging abuse of power. And, speaking of felonies, former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, long considered presidential timber, was just convicted on 11 corruption counts after his salacious trial this summer that disgraced him and his wife.
Beyond that, the Republican governors of Iowa, Kansas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Maine, South Carolina and New Mexico are all facing varying degrees of legal liability on matters ranging from influence-peddling to the firing of whistleblowers.

Chicago Tribune

That has what to do with Hillary's comment about business? Looks like a feeble attempt to change the subject.

Perhaps she meant that businesses would rather outsource and shop the jobs offshore, hiring cheaper non-American labor, than to create or sustain a job here, yes?

Or tempt-across and then hire Illegal Aliens at near-slave wages, yes?

For some of the Big Boy Companies, those accusations are certainly true, aren't they?

Who is responsible for the continued flow of illegal into this country? Here is a clue. I ain't businesses. And the Big Boy Companies don't knowingly hire illegals, they have the resources to vet a potential hire. Most illegals that do work instead of getting an Obama check, work for small contractors.
I prefer to think that she was hinting that government creates jobs.

Businesses are exactly responsible for the flow of illegal immigrants. You really are off base on every subject you address.

I guess businesses need to beef up the border patrol and build a higher fence. All this time I thought the Federal Government was responsible for controlling the border and setting immigration policy. Please tell me I am wrong.

This idea that a businessman can create jobs without demand for his product or service is like a belief in creationism. It is just weird.

This is what Hillary said. “Don’t let anybody tell you it’s corporations and businesses create jobs,” Read it slowly and tell me if the word demand is there.

Business not only creates jobs, it creates wealth. Government uses some of the wealth to operate. The deeper it digs into the pockets of business the worse the economy gets. Morons blame business.

Business not only creates jobs, it creates wealth. Government uses some of the wealth to operate. The deeper it digs into the pockets of business the worse the economy gets. Morons blame business.

Facts not in evidence.

Forum List

Back