Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

Yes, libs. only the great and wonderful government can create jobs. We should all work for the government and praise our glorious leader three times a day.

oh, wait. thats been tried in North Korea. Is Hillary really Kim Jung Clinton?

Demand for goods and services is what creates jobs. Businesses don't add jobs without that.

was there a demand for Iphones before Steve Jobs invented them? Was there a demand for windows before Bill Gates invented it? Would the government have invented either of those things?

Jobs are created by risk takers, inventers, and innovators. Not governments. And yes, some of those people get rich and pay huge amounts of taxes to the government----how awful.

Demand for goods and services is what creates jobs. Businesses don't add jobs without that.

was there a demand for Iphones before Steve Jobs invented them? Was there a demand for windows before Bill Gates invented it? Would the government have invented either of those things?

Jobs are created by risk takers, inventers, and innovators. Not governments. And yes, some of those people get rich and pay huge amounts of taxes to the government----how awful.

You beat me to it.

Where was the demand for ipods prior to the ipod being invented? How about pet rocks, pogs, PS4, automobiles?

"
Appearing at a Boston rally for Democrat gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley on Friday, Hillary Clinton told the crowd gathered at the Park Plaza Hotel not to listen to anybody who says that “businesses create jobs.”

Hillary Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

....and you Lefty pusillanimous puss pockets will lap this right up.

Businesses don't create jobs? So all the employees are what? Figments of our imagination?

You see, their idea, with legislation Bill signed, is for us to all have the same income coming from the slave labor of other countries, passed down to us 'peeons' through the government , from the companies they will tax their profits at 90%, then they can rule royal above all others, because they know best and deserve those billions they are in charge of.

And when they give us what we need, they have total control over us, no more bickering that Sam has more because he worked harder than us. Until it all implodes. We've seen it happen in history. We will see it happen here, if we don't stop them while we still can.

What actually created jobs during the Clinton Administration?

We had two of the LARGEST TAX INCREASES in history. Spending on the military was being slashed and bases were being closed down. The government (ARPA) created Internet took off and the government was hiring thousands of new cops and teachers.

Tax increases, government investment, reduction in military spending and public sector hiring all contributed to 20 million new jobs.

Compare that to businesses outsourcing millions of jobs overseas because of Republican failed "free markets" dogma, massive taxcuts for the highest earners and illegal warmongering that have cost this nation trillions of taxpayer dollars.

Which scenario is better for We the People?

I am all for taxing the shit out of people until the budget is balanced and the debt paid.

And I mean all the people.

If you are 18, not totally handicapped, then you should be taxed even if it has to be paid in labor.

We all live here and benefit, all should pay something in some way.

Income tax was once unconstitutional, head-tax is now, but, that could be changed too.

It is just bullshit that a large number of people in this country pay virtually no taxes.

A large number? That sounds big! How many people in this country pay "virtually" no taxes?
It is common knowledge almost half of Americans wage earners pay NO Federal Personal Income Tax.

That is just intolerable.

That isn't what the guy said. Is it? Most people have skin in the game. You idiots tried to tell people who pay taxes that they don't pay taxes.....and expected that they would vote for your guy. Now that is funny.

"
Appearing at a Boston rally for Democrat gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley on Friday, Hillary Clinton told the crowd gathered at the Park Plaza Hotel not to listen to anybody who says that “businesses create jobs.”

Businesses don't create jobs? So all the employees are what? Figments of our imagination?

Wow! You are really deep. You've gotten right to the heart of the matter. Good job!

"

Wow! You are really deep. You've gotten right to the heart of the matter. Good job!

I'm a literalist like Justice Scalia. :)

Tell me what business you ever owned?

I have owned three businesses in my lifetime. I own one now. I'm a small business owner, bitch.

Why should I buy from you and not your competitor?

If you don't need what I'm selling...or can't afford what I'm selling....you won't buy it from me or anyone else. It is simple.

Wasn't the question LL and you know it.

Your question isn't related to the thread subject.

You want to discuss marketing or pricing policy or customer service or location or best practices......none of it matters if there are no people with money in their pocket who want what you are selling.

Demand. It's what matters.

So who creates the demand?

I have owned three businesses in my lifetime. I own one now. I'm a small business owner, bitch.

If you don't need what I'm selling...or can't afford what I'm selling....you won't buy it from me or anyone else. It is simple.

You want to discuss marketing or pricing policy or customer service or location or best practices......none of it matters if there are no people with money in their pocket who want what you are selling.

The "economy." The economy created the iPhone 6.

So Microsoft and Apple began at the same size they are today?

Are you mentally retarded?

The left are trying to convince themselves that they are entitled to other peoples money, its like being hounded by a crowd of greedy panhandlers.

I'll bet if you think about it for a minute....you'll come up with the answer on your own.

This is basic stuff. It's not even slightly complicated.

The "economy." The economy created the iPhone 6.

More like the mindless zombies comprising Apple consumers. :)

Consumers with disposable income who are interested in the goods and services in question.

About 80% of startup restaurants eventually fail to make it and go out of business, so I've heard.

Those are businesses that created jobs? Why didn't they keep the jobs going? Why didn't they just stay in business?

Forum List

Back