Don Jr. S & N! HAHAHA!!

It was really a typo but we know that democrats will seize upon anything for the next Trump hate fix.

It was really a typo but we know that democrats will seize upon anything for the next Trump hate fix.
Sure it was. Keep making excuses for them and telling us what they meant. The & and the N aren't even close on the keyboard!

All the problems in the world and loons are focused on this?

Good grief
It just shows the world what idiots the tramps are. Starting with tramp senior and continuing with the spawn tramps.

25tz1l.jpg

Good grief
It just shows the world what idiots the tramps are. Starting with tramp senior and continuing with the spawn tramps.

25tz1l.jpg
Nope, just pointing out how freaking stupid that whole family is, but keep making excuses if it makes you feel better.

Nope, you suffer from what the majority of leftists do, TDS, in turn you post petty BS like this garbage.

A suggestion....grow the fuck up

Sure it was. Keep making excuses for them and telling us what they meant. The & and the N aren't even close on the keyboard!

You must have a funky keyboard then! The letter "n" is directly straight down from the "&" key on the number "7" key.

Type SNL into your phone and see if it autocorrects to S&L! "Savings & Loan" is a lot more popular usage for a businessman than "Saturday Night Live".

Last edited:

You must have a funky keyboard then! The letter "n" is directly straight down from the "&" key on the number "7" key.

Type SNL into your phone and see if it autocorrects to S&L! "Savings & Loan" is a lot more popular usage for a businessman than "Saturday Night Live".

Wrong! It's 3 rows down, not directly down. I don't use my phone, I have an actual keyboard with an actual desktop computer. but I will go to my phone and see what it does.

Wrong! It's 3 rows down, not directly down. I don't use my phone, I have an actual keyboard with an actual desktop computer. but I will go to my phone and see what it does.
Just did. I have an IPhone and NO it did NOT correct me. Nice try and deflection though.
I'm off to watch some Netflix, but keep deflecting to tramps spawn and tramps balls. You people are so pathetic and I would feel sorry for you if you weren't so.........pathetic.

Good grief

25tz1l.jpg
Nope, just pointing out how freaking stupid that whole family is, but keep making excuses if it makes you feel better.

They have SPANKED your libtarded asses silly...

If they are stupid, what's that make you dip shit?

Just did. I have an IPhone and NO it did NOT correct me. Nice try and deflection though.
I'm off to watch some Netflix, but keep deflecting to tramps spawn and tramps balls. You people are so pathetic and I would feel sorry for you if you weren't so.........pathetic.

Your phone is much smarter than you. It knows what you type and if he typed S&L it would autocorrect everything after that, like SNL to S&L because SNL means nothing to your phone. I work for the Army and my daughter and son were in the Army so my phone's autocorrect always defers to Army terms rather than whatever you might type.

Your phone is much smarter than you. It knows what you type and if he typed S&L it would autocorrect everything after that, like SNL to S&L because SNL means nothing to your phone. I work for the Army and my daughter and son were in the Army so my phone's autocorrect always defers to Army terms rather than whatever you might type.

Wrong! I just tried it and it didn't change to anything. It took it. I have an IPhone.

Forum List

Back