Dominion Voting Systems Has Fox News By The Throat

1676761378147.png

If you are saying the liberal media is far better than Fox News than you are either as ostrich with your head buried in the sand or a hypocrite.

I have been saying for a long time that all the news is propaganda. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine. Neither of us knows the truth.

Journalism is DEAD in this nation. Freedom of the press is not relevant anymore because the press is told what to say and how to say it. When you mix politics and journalism you get yellow journalism.

Yellow journalism and yellow press are American terms for journalism and associated newspapers that present little or no legitimate, well-researched news while instead using eye-catching headlines for increased sales.[1] Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism. By extension, the term yellow journalism is used today as a pejorative to decry any journalism that treats news in an unprofessional or unethical fashion.[2]

STATEMENT: "If you are saying the liberal media is far better than Fox News than you are either as ostrich with your head buried in the sand or a hypocrite."

RESPONSE: I'm not an ostrich nor have my head in the sand, nor a hypocrite. Had you read the OP's link, you would find your comment not to be posted due to its absurdity. (of course, maybe you are just being a damn liar).

STATEMENT: "If you are saying the liberal media is far better than Fox News than you are either as ostrich with your head buried in the sand or a hypocrite."

RESPONSE: I'm not an ostrich nor have my head in the sand, nor a hypocrite. Had you read the OP's link, you would find your comment not to be posted due to its absurdity. (of course, maybe you are just being a damn liar).
There is nothing absurd about the fact the liberal median lies as much if not MUCH more than Fox News.

I’m not saying Fox News doesn’t lie. It does. However, on many major stories it has lied less than the wonderful liberal main stream media.

Almost every day during the Trump Presidency it seemed a new Trump bombshell would drop and occupy the liberal media for 72 hours and then quietly disappear. Each bombshell was supposed to be the end of Trump.

Then after Trump leaves office the FBI raids Mar-a-Lago to get back classified information. Is it only karma that shortly after it was discovered that Joe Biden also had classified information and some of it he stole when he was a senator. Senators are only supposed to view classified info in a SCIF and not take it with them.

***snip***

A Justice Department special counsel is investigating how classified documents from Biden’s time as vice president and senator came to wind up in his home and former office — and whether any mishandling involved criminal intent or was unintentional.Biden’s personal lawyers disclosed in January that a small batch of documents with classified markings had been found weeks earlier in his former Washington office, and they have since allowed FBI searches of multiple properties.…emphasis added

The biggest names at Fox News are a pack of liars. It’s not new information, but there is new information to support that point, thanks to a filing in the defamation lawsuit against Fox News brought by Dominion Voting Systems. Winning a defamation lawsuit against a news network requires meeting an extremely high standard of proof, but this is about as strong a case as you can imagine: Dominion has pages of internal communications between top Fox News personalities and executives showing that they knew what they were doing. Dominion’s case is so strong, in fact, that the new filing is a motion for summary judgment on liability in its $1.6 billion lawsuit against Fox News. (A summary judgment on liability would not settle the question of damages.)

Looks like those numbers are going up significantly.
Daily KooK. Nuff said.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
What Americans want coming is free and fair elections.
No. What you idiots wanted was your fuhrer back in power no matter what it takes. And, if the Capitol gets trashed and a Veep or two gets killed, we’ll them’s the breaks.

No. What you idiots wanted was your fuhrer back in power no matter what it takes. And, if the Capitol gets trashed and a Veep or two gets killed, we’ll them’s the breaks.
Well if the fraudulent votes had been thrown out he would have been the winner of the election.

Won't matter a bit. Half of republicans will believe anything and the rest are in on the con. Pretty sure most of our resident "conservatives" are in the latter group.
True.

Presenting conservatives, Republicans, Trump supporters, and others on the right with facts and the truth is a pointless waste of time.

They’ll continue to lie and believe the lies.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Daily Kos. That's funny. I wonder how much money Dominion is getting from Soros and other progressive globalist totalitarians, to stir up this shit.
The lies about ‘fraud’ and a ‘stolen’ election Fox embraced and spread to appease conservative viewers and increase ratings in an example of the right’s efforts to undermine the political process and destroy our democratic institutions.

Could you possibly be a bigger moron?

I doubt it.

Go back to Daily Kooz, maybe they'll believe your bullshit.

I said nothing about anything trump said. I’m dealing with data. That’s an apparent anathema for democrats. Data, facts and analysis have no place for discussion with democrats.
Libtards have their noses too far up Trump's butt to smell any fresh air

Could you possibly be a bigger moron?

I doubt it.

Go back to Daily Kooz, maybe they'll believe your bullshit.
Awww… are we still hurting? Awww…

Suck it up, kiddo. Your fuhrer is toast. :itsok:

Forum List

Back