Dominion Voting Systems Has Fox News By The Throat

The pillow guy uses pillows in his business, but selling pillows is not how he makes his money. His main sourse of income is pandering to religious nuts and conspiracy crazies who will buy what ever he has to sell. Those are the only idiots who would pay for his overpriced crap.
Actually the pillows are GTG. I just get tired of him hawking them.

Better than that gay lookin' crap the dems from CA try to sell what with their S. CA roots.

I'd prefer that the reader peruse this link (^^^) and respond after reading the facts. For over two years the claims of trump supporters believe or not posts of the the election was stolen - It was not! Forever it will be part of US History.

Fox News anchors were aware that the 2020 election conspiracy theories touted by former President Donald Trump were bogus even as they repeatedly broadcast the false claims, court records in a billion-dollar defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion Voting Systems against the cable news giant show.

Emails, text messages and other testimony from Fox News personalities revealed in a 192-page filing by Dominion Voting Systems on Thursday show on-air personalities privately casting doubt on Trump’s claims that Dominion's voting machines were rigged in Joe Biden’s favor.
Further proof that conservatives have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth – indeed, they’re an enemy of both.

And knowing that Trump’s claim that the election was ‘stolen’ was a lie, conservatives continued to propagate that lie worried that broadcasting the truth would hurt ratings and alienate their equally dishonest rightwing audience.

I'd prefer that the reader peruse this link (^^^) and respond after reading the facts. For over two years the claims of trump supporters believe or not posts of the the election was stolen - It was not! Forever it will be part of US History.
You vetted Biden’s 50 million mail-in votes, did ya?

Most of them won't budge an inch. They can't. This is about far more than politics for them. It's personal. FOX and its cohorts have them thinking they're saving America from Satan.

Most of them are too far down the rabbit hole to turn back now.

They should be insulted. Who knows, maybe they are. But they can't change now.

And conservatives continue to propagate election lies as part of their war on democracy.

1676759292561.jpeg

Some FOX News hosts say they didn't believe it was stolen so the case is closed.... right

I'm still waiting for someone to answer how they think a demented perv running a campaign in a dirty diaper in a basement won a record number of legit votes while:

badly losing 17/18 bellwether counties
winning less than 500 total counties (compared to Obama winning almost 900)
received more black votes than Obama

I'll start with those but I have many more questions that are still unanswered.

2020 was a fraud & so was 2022. No amount of gaslighting will change that fact

votes-election-day-2020.jpg

Further proof that conservatives have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth – indeed, they’re an enemy of both.

And knowing that Trump’s claim that the election was ‘stolen’ was a lie, conservatives continued to propagate that lie worried that broadcasting the truth would hurt ratings and alienate their equally dishonest rightwing audience.

OhPleaseJustQuit seems to have quit high school.
You vetted Biden’s 50 million mail-in votes, did ya?
You're not very intelligent, so sad that you believe everything trump ever states. Sad.

Most of them won't budge an inch. They can't. This is about far more than politics for them. It's personal. FOX and its cohorts have them thinking they're saving America from Satan.

Most of them are too far down the rabbit hole to turn back now.

They should be insulted. Who knows, maybe they are. But they can't change now.
If you are saying the liberal media is far better than Fox News than you are either as ostrich with your head buried in the sand or a hypocrite.

I have been saying for a long time that all the news is propaganda. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine. Neither of us knows the truth.

Journalism is DEAD in this nation. Freedom of the press is not relevant anymore because the press is told what to say and how to say it. When you mix politics and journalism you get yellow journalism.

Yellow journalism and yellow press are American terms for journalism and associated newspapers that present little or no legitimate, well-researched news while instead using eye-catching headlines for increased sales.[1] Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism. By extension, the term yellow journalism is used today as a pejorative to decry any journalism that treats news in an unprofessional or unethical fashion.[2]

Forum List

Back