Dominion Lawsuit Against Fox News Allowed to Move Forward

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 30, 2019
Granite State
Not good news for the "Election was "stolen", "Rigged voting machines" crowd.
Only a matter of time before everyone involved in the Big Lie has their day.

Already a thread on this....https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/dominion-voting-machines-wins-key-court-ruling-in-suit-against-fox.936856/

Not good news for the "Election was "stolen", "Rigged voting machines" crowd.
Only a matter of time before everyone involved in the Big Lie has their day.

Fox knew it was a lie and continued to spread fake stories that Dominion was switching votes

They will pay significant damages

This is merely stating that the suits may go forward. The evidence will show what it shows.

What I (eye) heard on Fox was that the Dominion machines could be hacked and possibly were hacked in a few specific instances. That wouldn't be very difficult to prove. It those facts are embarrassing to Dominion, tough shit. Facts are not slander.

This is merely stating that the suits may go forward. The evidence will show what it shows.

What I (eye) heard on Fox was that the Dominion machines could be hacked and possibly were hacked in a few specific instances. That wouldn't be very difficult to prove. It those facts are embarrassing to Dominion, tough shit. Facts are not slander.
The way I hear it told is that every machine has a modem, which makes hacking into them a 100% possibility.

So there's that.

Very true
Fox will have to demonstrate that what they said about Dominion was a fact. Fox hosts made repeated claims about Dominion that are not true.

The way I hear it told is that every machine has a modem, which makes hacking into them a 100% possibility.

So there's that.
And if Fox made claims that it was a probability they should be OK
But they made specific claims about Dominion that are not true

Well, all Fox has to do is show all of the widespread proof of voter fraud...

From what they have said.......Dominion was at the center of a nefarious plot involving China and Venezuela to steal the election...

Should be pretty easy to prove......maybe they can get all of the evidence from Rudy and Sidney Powell...

All I heard on Fox was that the machines were vulnerable to hacking. I did not hear that Dominion is in on a conspiracy to change votes.

Of course there were a few moments in every broadcast day that I missed.

Well, all Fox has to do is show all of the widespread proof of voter fraud...

From what they have said.......Dominion was at the center of a nefarious plot involving China and Venezuela to steal the election...

Should be pretty easy to prove......maybe they can get all of the evidence from Rudy and Sidney Powell...
Apparently Fox is also being sued by the Venezuela man.

All I heard on Fox was that the machines were vulnerable to hacking. I did not hear that Dominion is in on a conspiracy to change votes.

Of course there were a few moments in every broadcast day that I missed.

Forum List

Back