Dominion/Fox make them tell their audience

expatobserver

Rookie
Aug 23, 2022
When you have all the big guns at Fox, including Murdoch, admitting that they did not believe the big lie,
you have to admit that Dominion has the facts to prove their case, and Fox will lose.

If I was Dominion, I would also insist as part of the settlement, that Fox broadcast a documentary on
how Fox deliberately lied... and make them run it a dozen times.

This is the only way that the Fox audience will get the facts and learn the truth.
Otherwise they will continue to believe liars like Hannity and Carlson.

When you have all the big guns at Fox, including Murdoch, admitting that they did not believe the big lie,
you have to admit that Dominion has the facts to prove their case, and Fox will lose.

If I was Dominion, I would also insist as part of the settlement, that Fox broadcast a documentary on

This is the only way that the Fox audience will get the facts and learn the truth.
If FOX is lying to these people -- and we know they are -- then all of MAGA media is. It's one organism in the alternate universe.

This has to end before it's too late. MAGA media has done more than enough damage.

If FOX is lying to these people -- and we know they are -- then all of MAGA media is. It's one organism in the alternate universe.

This has to end before it's too late. MAGA media has done more than enough damage.
True.

WHAT the FUCK is MAGA Media????
Did they show the simultaneous shut-down of vote tabulation in multiple swing state precincts in the dead of the night? The covering of windows and expulsion of partisan observers, CASES of ballots from under tables????
ALL media showed all that for a day and a half or so, then POOF....all gone.
But NOOOOOO, we can't believe our lying eyes and critical thinking common sense, right?
:evil:

Well..it would be irrelevant. The hard-core believers won't watch it anyway, and everyone else already knows what happened~

WHAT the FUCK is MAGA Media????
Did they show the simultaneous shut-down of vote tabulation in multiple swing state precincts in the dead of the night? The covering of windows and expulsion of partisan observers, CASES of ballots from under tables????
ALL media showed all that for a day and a half or so, then POOF....all gone.
But NOOOOOO, we can't believe our lying eyes and critical thinking common sense, right?
:evil:
You know who they are, and you know they've been lying to you. Just as we have been trying to tell you.

It's time to grow up now.

I saw the vote transfers happen right in front of my eyes.

My advise to everyone here is to stop watching FOX, CNN, MSNBC and instead tune in to News Nation for more unbiased news coverage.

States should not be using Dominion.
Dominion cannot be trusted.
States should test ballot counting systems before, during and after elections.

Forum List

Back