Dominican Republic to construct fence along border with Haiti

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Construction of the border fence, whose cost has not been disclosed, will begin in the second half of 2021, Abinader said.

The barrier will include a double-fence in the "most conflictive" sections, along with motion sensors, facial recognition cameras and infrared systems, he added, speaking on the 177th anniversary of the country's independence from Haiti.

Need a wall. Not a fence. It needs to cover as much as humanly possible. The fence thing doesn't work.

We are going to build a wall and Haiti is going to pay for it

Let's hope the US stays the hell out of Haiti. They exploit it.

Guess where a huge nickel deposit is ?

Ok. It's driving me crazy. It's ok if you don't want to answer because it's not my business. What's your story? Do you live in South/Central America or the Caribbean? Do you just travel there?

Ok. It's driving me crazy. It's ok if you don't want to answer because it's not my business. What's your story? Do you live in South/Central America or the Caribbean? Do you just travel there?
I live in Costa Rica near the Nicaraguan border
Bedroomview.jpg

Let's hope the US stays the hell out of Haiti. They exploit it.
What's to exploit?
Let's see, mines.

A good one is disaster profiteering, installing a president.
Had to dig deep for that, eh?
The US was accused a few weeks ago of attempting a coup in Haiti.
Can't imagine why, but then Biden is not the sharpest of tacks. Maybe he wants to make it a state.

Costa Rica. How cool is that? I have always heard that it's a party place. Thank you.

Think you answered that one....LOLOL...How much do 50 premium Churchill cigars cost if ya know?

I live in Costa Rica near the Nicaraguan borderView attachment 462958
So tell us all. How did you end up there or were you born there.. How much is an ounce of primo bud btw?

Forum List

Back