CDZ Domestic violence - Should men be charged more harshly than women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolas17

Apr 10, 2018
Limitless EXP EXPOSED! YouTuber hitting a girl! (Leaked video)

I just watched a video of a guy hitting a woman. In the video, you can see that the woman provoked him first, telling him "hit me" and she even struck him first. The guy in the video quickly retaliated and knocked her down.

Despite the woman possibly instigating it, 90% of the comments on the videos are against the guy, and most are defending the woman.

This made me curious. Should men be charged more harshly when it comes to violence because they are stronger? or should women be held equally accountable.

maxresdefault.jpg

Charging men more harshly than women because they are stronger makes as much sense as claiming a gun that shoots more rounds is more dangerous than a gun that shoots fewer rounds. KnowwhatImean?

• Banned
Charging men more harshly than women because they are stronger makes as much sense as claiming a gun that shoots more rounds is more dangerous than a gun that shoots fewer rounds. KnowwhatImean?
so why do women who hit men barely get mentioned in the media and you never see stories of them getting jailed

what if a small asian girl punches mike tyson, do you think she deserves to be punished as harshly than if mike tyson knocks out a little girl

so why do women who hit men barely get mentioned in the media and you never see stories of them getting jailed

what if a small asian girl punches mike tyson, do you think she deserves to be punished as harshly than if mike tyson knocks out a little girl
Sounds like you are saying that assault should be more illegal if the assaulter is strong. That doesn't make sense. It's illegal to punch someone with intent to harm. Are you saying that a weak or wimpy person who punches another should be let off the hook because their hook lacks punch?!

I just watched a video of a guy hitting a woman. In the video, you can see that the woman provoked him first, telling him "hit me" and she even struck him first. The guy in the video quickly retaliated and knocked her down.

Despite the woman possibly instigating it, 90% of the comments on the videos are against the guy, and most are defending the woman.

This made me curious. Should men be charged more harshly when it comes to violence because they are stronger? or should women be held equally accountable.

maxresdefault.jpg
And women demand to be treated equal. I used to hold open doors for women, but after getting my ass chewed off for being a chauvinist pig, I let the door close in their face. If a punk woman wants to take a poke at me, they will be poked back. I love the ERA........

maxresdefault.jpg
Everyone is equal under the law, as it should be. If a person hits someone, they should go to jail, gender has NOTHING to do with the equation.

maxresdefault.jpg

No....a violent attack is the same no matter which of the two sexes does it.

Sounds like you are saying that assault should be more illegal if the assaulter is strong. That doesn't make sense. It's illegal to punch someone with intent to harm. Are you saying that a weak or wimpy person who punches another should be let off the hook because their hook lacks punch?!
Sounds to me like the idiot wants to judge assault by size and not by FACT.
A future liberal lawyer.

Last edited:

He’s saying they do get away with it. Remember that astronaut hit than moon landing denier? He should have been arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back