Domestic Terrorist

This guy pretty much defines "domestic terrorist".
Denying the obvious is for partisan zombies.
Wanting to murder everyone in the world? I don't thinks he's mentally competent to be a domestic terrorist. A few weeks in the "funny farm" may be all he needs.
That's what Democrats say about jihadists.

Nothing improves unless & until the ends of the spectrum start holding their own accountable.

Well, it did not take long for the POTUS apologists on USMB to descend upon this OP making all kinds of excuses for this nut job just so he could pop off some democrats. You folks are fucking crazy.
It's getting dangerous out there. Watch your backs libs. . Bwha-ha-ha-ha!

You come off as a simple minded, middle school bully. Enjoy your trolling today Sparky.

It has not been in the news much but a domestic terrorist was arrested last week.

This man actually made a list of people he was going to kill.

Interesting, they were all either democratic politicians or a member of the "liberal" media MSNBC and CNN.

He even did internet searches on "the most liberal senators" and "do senators have secret service protection."

He stockpiled weapons and ammunition.

He is also a lieutenant in the US Coast Guard. He was in the Marines.

Thank goodness he was arrested before he killed anyone.

Feds: Coast Guard lieutenant compiled hit list of lawmakers

I used to work in an office park, which has big defense contractors' buildings, like Boeing, within walking distance of the Pentagon, and some military outfit rented several floors in my building (which overlooks one of the runways at National Airport), so they take the elevators.

This development is really scary, horrifying, considering that every second person is in a military uniform of some type, and they ride the metro in hoards. You don't look twice. You would never suspect that any of them was a terrorist. I'm really glad they caught this guy, who looks so "normal," before he could go on a killing spree, and I hope that no others have infiltrated the military.

It has not been in the news much but a domestic terrorist was arrested last week.

Interesting, they were all either democratic politicians or a member of the "liberal" media MSNBC and CNN.

He even did internet searches on "the most liberal senators" and "do senators have secret service protection."

The real domestic terrorist is that gay darkie Jussie -- he tried to kick the whole MAGA movement under the bus by making up that false claim -- basically he was trying to paint out trump supporters as racist homophobes...very dangerous....

The poor Coast Guard guy may have been acting on orders sent out by Jussie Smollet....who knows what else this guy is capable of

Well, it did not take long for the POTUS apologists on USMB to descend upon this OP making all kinds of excuses for this nut job just so he could pop off some democrats. You folks are fucking crazy.

You come off as a simple minded, middle school bully. Enjoy your trolling today Sparky.

I guess that person you replied to isn't one of the "pro life" crowd.

It's disgusting to see someone laugh at the prospect of a human being murdered but that conservative sees it as funny.

Wow.

I used to work in an office park, which has big defense contractors' buildings, like Boeing, within walking distance of the Pentagon, and some military outfit rented several floors in my building (which overlooks one of the runways at National Airport), so they take the elevators.

This development is really scary, horrifying, considering that every second person is in a military uniform of some type, and they ride the metro in hoards. You don't look twice. You would never suspect that any of them was a terrorist. I'm really glad they caught this guy, who looks so "normal," before he could go on a killing spree, and I hope that no others have infiltrated the military.

I sure hope that he was just a lone crazy person.

The idea that people in our military want to murder innocent Americans only for the reason that those Americans aren't conservative is just shocking to me.

This man has been formally trained to use automatic and semi automatic weapons by our government. If he had been able to carry out his plans, he would have murdered a lot of people.

I guess that person you replied to isn't one of the "pro life" crowd.

It's disgusting to see someone laugh at the prospect of a human being murdered but that conservative sees it as funny.

Wow.
They are ate up with getting "the win" on the libtards because to them everything is a video game. Even politics, our Republic and dare I say humanity. Just look at how they mock science and climate change. They insist that it is a hoax just so they can be right, even at the cost of destroying our planet. And the only way to find out who is really wrong or right (fuck the science) is to let the planet burn and drown. Unbelievable.

The real domestic terrorist is that gay darkie Jussie -- he tried to kick the whole MAGA movement under the bus by making up that false claim -- basically he was trying to paint out trump supporters as racist homophobes...very dangerous....

The poor Coast Guard guy may have been acting on orders sent out by Jussie Smollet....who knows what else this guy is capable of
Considering the refuse you post, most likely he was thinking of you.

Most people just masturbate, but if murdering me is what you fantasize about, have at it sparky

Most people just masturbate, but if murdering me is what you fantasize about, have at it sparky

Most folks just mind their own business, especially in the bedroom. I have no desire to murder anyone. But your buddy that you applaud in Trumpian doublespeak, wants to kill not just "libtards" but ultimately everyone. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Pappy Jr.

Did Smollet have a hit list and cache of weapons?
jpovvp4ux7i21.jpg

Forum List

Back