Dolphins Raiders was the game of the year

Too bad it's all for naught with them having to play the Bills next week.

The Bills don’t want to play Baltimore in the wildcard. The Bills need to take care of business against NE and rest their first and second stringers against the dolphins, so they can matchup with them in the playoffs

Always sweet when I get to hear how fake raider fan candyasses chokeland raiders choked again. :iyfyus.jpg: We kept hearing over and over again how this year was the breakout year for the raiders that they would be playoff contenders yet it shocked the hell out of me to hear they could not even beat the chargers last week who is one of the worst teams in the nfl.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg: We kept hearing how with gruden,this team would get back to its winning ways again,isn’t this like his fourth year with them? Yet they still have not had a winning season yet. The game has passed Gruden by,he is nothing but a former image of himself.:abgg2q.jpg: I keep saying though the main problem is not gruden but the owner himself,as long asMark Davis owns that team,that team will forever be a joke no matter who the coach is,that idiot gave gruden a ten year contract he has to honor so no matter how bad gruden screws up,he will keep him as coachfor the next ten years.:auiqs.jpg:

the owners should demand that idiot clown mark davis sell the team.the new owner that took over would be smart enough to understand vegas is a horrible market for the raiders even worse than LA was with their half empty stadiums every Sunday and would move them back to have the best home field advantage in the country.

Penalties will lose it for a team every time. It set things up for Fitzpatrick to do what he is known for. He is a" Pro".

Hide your eyes, Raiders fans.⁠

The man who caught the Immaculate Reception in 1972, Franco Harris, celebrates his 71st birthday this March 7

Forum List

Back