DOJ To Charge Blaze Media Journalist Steve Baker Over Jan 6.

I'm not the one quoting Chinese Propaganda outlets, and promoting anti-democratic lies and bullshit.
It's the Epoch Times. Chinese propaganda at its finest.

You have all the WORST sources ever.

I don't think a "contributor" to a Questionable Source, qualifies as a "reporter". At best, he's a fiction writer.

• Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

I don't think REAL reporters will give a rat's ass.
Holy shit, your schtick is old. Whining and crying about the source without proving them wrong is some lame as game, troll.

Only a fool would trust anyone on the Federal payroll...

You trusted Donald Trump and his gang of crooks and liars. You don't seem to know who's honest and trustworthy and who isn't. You trust those who lie and steal from you, and hate anyone who tells you the truth about your heros.

The entire federal bureaucracy & most elected fed officials are no longer dependable to represent the American constituency let alone uphold the American constituencies Constitution.

How do you say you hate your country without saying you hate your country.

Right wingers claim to love the USA but they truly hate the nation. They hate and mistrust the government. They hate and mistrust non-whites. They want all liberals to die.

They deny the fact that the nation was founded by a diverse group which includes whites, black, native Americans, and Hispanics. They're trying to return to the white male control they had in 1776.

Holy shit, your schtick is old. Whining and crying about the source without proving them wrong is some lame as game, troll.

Why would you attempt to "prove them wrong", if they're lying in the first place?????

You don't try to prove anyone's posts wrong. You just call them names. Why do you expect other people to do the things you refuse to do?

Why would you attempt to "prove them wrong", if they're lying in the first place?????

You don't try to prove anyone's posts wrong. You just call them names. Why do you expect other people to do the things you refuse to do?
Same lame bullshit from you.

It's the Epoch Times. Chinese propaganda at its finest.

You have all the WORST sources ever.
You’re an absolute moron, Lizard.

Fuck off with your reliance on the “attack the messenger” fallacy.

Either the Brandon Department of the Miscarriage of Justice IS prosecuting the reporter OR it isn’t.

And that is all that matters. Is the story accurate or is it not?

I don't think a "contributor" to a Questionable Source, qualifies as a "reporter". At best, he's a fiction writer.

• Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

I don't think REAL reporters will give a rat's ass.

Does not matter.

But being as stupid as you are....there are no real reporters anymore.

The jerks you lap up like a little puppy are just schills for the left.

Next, this is a violation of just about everything related to speech.

Epoch Times IS the worst, yes, but this story is valid, and VERY concerning.

The Blaze is a conspiracy theory website. They don't have "reporters" or publish "news". If one of their fiction writers went down to the Capitol on January 6th, and committed crimes, then he deserves to be arrested and charged.

This notion that anyone can call themselves a "reporter", and claim immunity from prosecution is about as dumb as the President claiming he has immunity for trying to overthrow the government.

Notice how legitimate reporters from genuine news services are basically yawning over these allegations.

Forum List

Back