Doing Satan's Work! Texas High School Yearbook Promotes Degenerate Propaganda For Homosexuality

Being queer is a choice period just like a dope head makes the choice to shoot up heroin. The gay agenda has always been about brainwashing kids in public schools. The solution is vouchers to remove kids from public schools.

Being queer is a choice period just like a dope head makes the choice to shoot up heroin. The gay agenda has always been about brainwashing kids in public schools. The solution is vouchers to remove kids from public schools.

Vouchers fail the students. Public schools is a defense against Christians oppressing others. Being gay isn't a choice. People love who they love. Public money should not go to religious schools.

It's celebrating degeneracy while promoting the evil homosexual agenda.

It's not degeneracy and not a choice.
It's both!

Nobody chooses to be gay, and the LGBT movement is on the right side of history.
All false! Homosexuality has been on the wrong side of history since the dawn of man!

That's because the dawn of man was not as informed about certain things like man is today.
Of course they were. Do you think that this is the first time in all of history that perversion has been normalized? Those civilizations did not survive. When the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, and yes, the Weimar Republic Germans were overcome, respect for homosexuality did not survive either. Gays and lesbians were slaughtered in the streets. They will be again, unfortunately. The people that accept homosexuality are just too weak and decayed to continue.

I applaud the yearbook celebrating love and equality over hate.
It's celebrating degeneracy while promoting the evil homosexual agenda.

It's both!

Nobody chooses to be gay, and the LGBT movement is on the right side of history.
All false! Homosexuality has been on the wrong side of history since the dawn of man!

And you have been on the wrong side of history.

Your love for Slavery, Hitler and Trump tell everyone you are never right in the mind.

Oh, Trump is not as close minded as you and that is why you wrote Pence instead of Trump because you know Trump is not some radical religious nutter!

In the end worry about your own state and leave Texas to Texans and could you come and get your unwanted Katrinas that have stunk my state up!

It's both!

That's because the dawn of man was not as informed about certain things like man is today.
Of course they were. Do you think that this is the first time in all of history that perversion has been normalized? Those civilizations did not survive. When the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, and yes, the Weimar Republic Germans were overcome, respect for homosexuality did not survive either. Gays and lesbians were slaughtered in the streets. They will be again, unfortunately. The people that accept homosexuality are just too weak and decayed to continue.

Things have changed since the dawn of man. It's a different world. We are more evolved and civilized. It isn't perversion. Not at Salk. I accept homosexuality as a part of who people are and I will not back down from that.

It's both!

Truthful historical post of the day. Thank you!

Your God did not send Trump because your God does not exist.

Prove it...

Clock starts now

Prove your God does exist. You can't. Religion is man made.

If there was a God, he wouldn't send Trump. If he did, he's not a God worth worshipping.

You made a claim, the burden is now on you.

No deflection permitted

My claim is there is no evidence to verify the existence of a deity and that it is a fear monger tool to control the masses.

Vouchers fail the students. Public schools is a defense against Christians oppressing others. Being gay isn't a choice. People love who they love. Public money should not go to religious schools.
Being gay isn't a choice. Neither is pedophilia. Neither is necrophilia. The behavior is a choice. Gayness isn't a choice. It's a compulsion. Serial killers also suffer from compulsive behavior. They have to control their behavior.

On a voucher system you can send your child to a liberal run school. Do you have a problem if someone want their kid educated at a Catholic or Muslim school?

Prove it...

Clock starts now

If there was a God, he wouldn't send Trump. If he did, he's not a God worth worshipping.

No deflection permitted

My claim is there is no evidence to verify the existence of a deity and that it is a fear monger tool to control the masses.

There is no evidence either way, you were foolish to make the claim.

Run along now

Being gay isn't a choice. Neither is pedophilia. Neither is necrophilia. The behavior is a choice. Gayness isn't a choice. It's a compulsion. Serial killers also suffer from compulsive behavior. They have to control their behavior.

Are you seriously comparing a consensual relationship to victimizing children and dead people? Are you comparing gay people to serial killers?

Gay people can act civilized in public just like heterosexuals can.

Prove it...

Clock starts now

No deflection permitted

Run along now

Your God does not exist. Period.

On a voucher system you can send your child to a liberal run school. Do you have a problem if someone want their kid educated at a Catholic or Muslim school?

On a voucher system it takes taxpayer dollars to give to religious schools. Public schools are the way to go.

Prove it...

Clock starts now

No deflection permitted

Run along now

Your God does not exist. Period.

Ahhh shaddup ya redundant retard

First I'd like to begin that God finds homosexuality detestable.

[Leviticus 20:13 (King James version)

If a moral man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.]

As a man of faith in a loving Christian body cleansed with God's love, I must bring this latest attempt to promote Satan's work to your attention. An evil deed was done at a Houston High School and we must condemn the degeneracy the yearbook is promoting. Some of these high school students who claim to be Christians have forgotten that the Bible teaches that homosexual relations lead to destruction (Jude 7). Folks, this is a battle between good and evil. With God's help along with the help of Vice President Mike Pence, we can win this battle against degeneracy being promoted by homosexuals in schools across America.

Atascocita High yearbooks cause parents outrage

If God finds homosexuality bad, why did he make it?

First I'd like to begin that God finds homosexuality detestable.

[Leviticus 20:13 (King James version)

If a moral man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.]

As a man of faith in a loving Christian body cleansed with God's love, I must bring this latest attempt to promote Satan's work to your attention. An evil deed was done at a Houston High School and we must condemn the degeneracy the yearbook is promoting. Some of these high school students who claim to be Christians have forgotten that the Bible teaches that homosexual relations lead to destruction (Jude 7). Folks, this is a battle between good and evil. With God's help along with the help of Vice President Mike Pence, we can win this battle against degeneracy being promoted by homosexuals in schools across America.

Atascocita High yearbooks cause parents outrage

If God finds homosexuality bad, why did he make it?

He didn't

Thank you for giving me yet another example of why I believe in God, but not religion.

Forum List

Back