Doh? Rape up 20% In London

Well that is no surprize and the Muslim Mayor can't figure out what the problem is!

lets-not-jump-to-conclusions-theres-many-possibilities-and-its-muslims-again.jpg

I see. So, let's review:

1) when peolle say things you like, they are correct

2) when they don't, they are lying

What a luxury to go through life this way!
London police have been covering up these crimes but we should believe them now.........you love lies don't ya....

Spare me the used car salesman tactics.
Spare me your idiot presence
Now now, settle down, son. You don't have any real reason to believe everyone is lying, here. I think Islam sucks, personally, but I don't throw a little hissy every time any tidbit of information does not affirm me. That's for babies.
Again you demonstrate your proud know nothing status
If making proud, authoritative declarations were an Olympic sport, then you might have a few medals. But it ain't, so it's more akin to public masturbation .

Of course the rapes are up, since the Islamic population is not being stopped by the government, these criminals are getting more daring each day. It goes without saying.

And the same is happening in the rest of Leftist thinking Europe.

All non-Muslims females are whores, sexual toys and subhumans for followers of a pedophile 'prophet'.
The rape of female white Christians will only increase and no one can stop it.

tumblr_nyrl4qyyyq1uh9xuho1_1280.jpg

Of course the rapes are up, since the Islamic population is not being stopped by the government, these criminals are getting more daring each day. It goes without saying.

And the same is happening in the rest of Leftist thinking Europe.

And the same will be in USA, a couple of decades later.
Muslim fertility is 4,3 times much higher as white christian ones.
Thereafter, after gaining of majority Muslims will kill all non-Muslims.

fecundism.jpg

All non-Muslims females are whores, sexual toys and subhumans for followers of a pedophile 'prophet'.

To support the bit about the police arresting men for trying to protect their daughters.

Were fathers arrested while trying to rescue their daughters from rape in Britain at least on two occasions?

"
The text of the report can be downloaded from here.

The report includes the following paragraph,

5.9 In two of the cases we read, fathers tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused, only to be arrested themselves when police were called to the scene. In a small number of cases (which have already received media attention) the victims were arrested for offences such as breach of the peace or being drunk and disorderly, with no action taken against the perpetrators of rape and sexual assault against children.
"

I'm so sick of the Trumpeter's racism.
That's what we have here. If they aren't whining and fabricating racist theories about Muslims, then they are doing the same in regards to Blacks or Hispanics.
Of course, they will cry and scream, "we aren't racist" as they deny the obvious.

That's what we have here. If they aren't whining and fabricating racist theories about Muslims, then they are doing the same in regards to Blacks or Hispanics.
Of course, they will cry and scream, "we aren't racist" as they deny the obvious.

That knee jerk feeling where any criticism of any group, other than white men, must be racism?

That is the culture that led to the cops arresting the fathers of daughters instead of their rapists.

The demographic change of London is having effects. Talking about it is not racism.

Crying racism when people try to talk about it, means you are partially responsible when the problem continues to worsen.

As it will.

I guess you did not read my link it quotes your source. But mine has this.
Of course you don’t understand the causes, you clowns, because you refuse to look at what is right in front of your face. The increase in rapes is related to the increased presence of Muslims in London. This is because the Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

But to note this in London today would be an “Islamophobic hate crime,” and those have been rising, too.

People of OldFool's ilk like to think all these types of crimes are only committed against white people, which is okay, so they aren't a problem at all. That fantasy helps them sleep at night.

They are not racist and they are not theories. Go wash your skirt.

To support the bit about the police arresting men for trying to protect their daughters.

Were fathers arrested while trying to rescue their daughters from rape in Britain at least on two occasions?

"

5.9 In two of the cases we read, fathers tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused, only to be arrested themselves when police were called to the scene. In a small number of cases (which have already received media attention) the victims were arrested for offences such as breach of the peace or being drunk and disorderly, with no action taken against the perpetrators of rape and sexual assault against children.
"

In many of the cities Brits are afraid to leave their houses; they just stay inside, because of the violence. They will be arrested for any attempt at self-defense if accosted by thugs. they have to rely on baseball bats for home defense, not very effective if you're an elderly person.

"

"

In many of the cities Brits are afraid to leave their houses; they just stay inside, because of the violence. They will be arrested for any attempt at self-defense if accosted by thugs. they have to rely on baseball bats for home defense, not very effective if you're an elderly person.

I've watched the BBC discussing immigration. It is incredible the disconnect between the smug talking heads and the reality of their nation.

THe silly games they play to hide from the Truth, as though that really means anything. Unbelievable.

You could have just come right out and said you were too stupid to understand that Islam is not a race.

That knee jerk feeling where any criticism of any group, other than white men, must be racism?

That is the culture that led to the cops arresting the fathers of daughters instead of their rapists.

The demographic change of London is having effects. Talking about it is not racism.

Crying racism when people try to talk about it, means you are partially responsible when the problem continues to worsen.

As it will.

The idiot claims to be a moderate while indulging in the usual far leftist tactic of calling those who are not as mindlessly politically correct a "Trumpster"

Not much truth in advertising, is there?

These morons do not care about the women being affected. All they know is that they are required to defend Islamic misogyny or they get called the same names they call others.

Islam is not a race.
Those Who Live in No Man's Land Are Not Really Human

It is a species. Only the unevolved tribes converted to this religion of human sacrifice.

Forum List

Back