Doh? Rape up 20% In London

London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year,

Craig-Mackey-400x267.jpg

but police say they ā€˜donā€™t understandā€™ reason

Are they brain dead? Or just plain stupid. Bring in thousands of single male Muslims and what more can one expect?

There were 7,613 reported rapes in the year to January, compared to 6,392 over the previous 12 months, according to figures collated by the Mayorā€™s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC).

Sir Craig Mackey, deputy commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said the rise could not be accounted for simply by more victims feeling able to report abuse or better recording practices.

ā€œIt is not as simple as saying this is increased confidence,ā€ he told the London Assemblyā€™s police and come committee.

ā€œOf course that plays a part, and faith in the process, but there is something going on with sexual offending in London that we donā€™t fully understand.

ā€œWe see the end of it but we donā€™t understand the causes.ā€ā€¦

Because Pamela Geller tells the truth like this, she is "unwelcome" in the UK.

More on this @ London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, but police say they 'don't understand' reason - Geller Report

Craig-Mackey-400x267.jpg

Are they brain dead? Or just plain stupid. Bring in thousands of single male Muslims and what more can one expect?

There were 7,613 reported rapes in the year to January, compared to 6,392 over the previous 12 months, according to figures collated by the Mayorā€™s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC).

Sir Craig Mackey, deputy commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said the rise could not be accounted for simply by more victims feeling able to report abuse or better recording practices.

ā€œIt is not as simple as saying this is increased confidence,ā€ he told the London Assemblyā€™s police and come committee.

ā€œOf course that plays a part, and faith in the process, but there is something going on with sexual offending in London that we donā€™t fully understand.

More on this @ London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, but police say they 'don't understand' reason - Geller Report
Sexual assaults are also up 8%.
This trend has been occurring in cities all over Europe yet the police apparently canā€™t work it out.
That is of course a lie.
The victims of the Rotherham paedo ring (there were 1400 of them - and itā€™s still an ongoing problem) were made to feel racist by the police simply by virtue of the fact that when asked to describe and name the attackers, they were overwhelmingly Islamic. They were also told not to even mention the ethnicity of the paedo rapists.
The police are simply up to their usual tricks, just like they were in Cologne and are in Sweden etc etc etc.

Last edited:
London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, police say ā€œwe donā€™t understand the causesā€
Britain is, as is obvious, finished.
After the grooming scandal and cover up they still will not blame Islam.
The ladies in London should probably start carrying knives and daggers like Jack The Ripper in 1888 AD did so they can defend themselves against rape.

Merry Olde England is a gun free zone.

Anytime you have a gun free zone your zone turns into a knife crime zone.

Q.E.D.

Craig-Mackey-400x267.jpg

Sexual assaults are also up 8%.
This trend has been occurring in cities all over Europe yet the police apparently canā€™t work it out.
That is of course a lie.
The victims of the Rotherham paedo ring (there were 1400 of them - and itā€™s still an ongoing problem) were made to feel racist by the police simply by virtue of the fact that when asked to name the attackers, the names were overwhelmingly Islamic. They were also told not to even mention the ethnicity of the paedo rapists.
The police are simply up to their usual tricks, just like they were in Cologne and are in Sweden etc etc etc.
There are 2 kinds of Muzzies:

- Those who can wait for their 72 virgins in Valhalla;

- and those who cannot wait.

I'm so sick of the Trumpeter's racism.
That's what we have here. If they aren't whining and fabricating racist theories about Muslims, then they are doing the same in regards to Blacks or Hispanics.
Of course, they will cry and scream, "we aren't racist" as they deny the obvious.
DJ Trump's racism is refreshing for a change.

London sees 20% rise in rape reports in a year, police say ā€œwe donā€™t understand the causesā€
The ladies in London should probably start carrying knives and daggers like Jack The Ripper in 1888 AD did so they can defend themselves against rape.

Q.E.D.
If a woman stabbed someone trying to rape her, sheā€™d be prosecuted and probably imprisoned. Even the use of pepper spray for self defence is illegal in the U.K. :sad:
The women of Europe have simply been sacrificed at the altar of multiculturalism and PCness. Hell the gvmnts even spit out sharia law as advice ie cover up and donā€™t venture out alone at night - and we ARE NOT ALLOWED to defend ourselves.
Donā€™t ever give up your 2nd amendment rights!

Q.E.D.
If a woman stabbed someone trying to rape her, sheā€™d be prosecuted and probably imprisoned. Even the use of pepper spray for self defence is illegal in the U.K. :sad:
The women of Europe have simply been sacrificed at the altar of multiculturalism and PCness. Hell the gvmnts even spit out sharia law as advice ie cover up and donā€™t venture out alone at night - and we ARE NOT ALLOWED to defend ourselves.
Donā€™t ever give up your 2nd amendment rights!
Well ya' gots ta' defend that puzzy somehow !!!

because the reason is inconvenient
I see. So, let's review:

1) when peolle say things you like, they are correct

2) when they don't, they are lying

What a luxury to go through life this way!
London police have been covering up these crimes but we should believe them now.........you love lies don't ya....

Spare me the used car salesman tactics.
Spare me your idiot presence
Now now, settle down, son. You don't have any real reason to believe everyone is lying, here. I think Islam sucks, personally, but I don't throw a little hissy every time any tidbit of information does not affirm me. That's for babies.

Grooming gangs of Muslim men failed to integrate into British society

rochdale1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6844extr6dIv-d8O8PIpPgCEHDW0sRYS-ijm8he9f1E.jpg

Adil Khan, Mohammed Amin, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid (L-R) bottom row Abdul Aziz, Abdul Qayyum, Hamid Safi and Kabeer Hassan were convicted of conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with girls under the age of 16, among other offences. CREDIT: AFP PHOTO / GREATER MANCHESTER POLICE

...The report by Quilliam calls for greater support to help integrate British Pakistani people into modern British society.

It says that the gangs of mainly British-Pakistani men "have been influenced by the cultural conditions of their home country and a wider failure of British society to integrate these men into their adoptive culture".

Researchers, who analysed 264 convictions of grooming gang members since 2005, had initially expected to find Asians had been unfairly singled out.

However, they discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the report said.

Muna Adil, one of two authors, said: ā€œWe began thinking we would debunk the media narrative that Asians are over-represented in this specific crime. But, when the final numbers came in we were alarmed and dismayed. For both of us being of Pakistani heritage, this issue is deeply personal and deeply disturbing.ā€...

All non-Muslims females are whores, sexual toys and subhumans for followers of a pedophile 'prophet'.
The rape of female white Christians will only increase and no one can stop it.

tumblr_nyrl4qyyyq1uh9xuho1_1280.jpg

To support the bit about the police arresting men for trying to protect their daughters.

Were fathers arrested while trying to rescue their daughters from rape in Britain at least on two occasions?

"
The text of the report can be downloaded from here.

The report includes the following paragraph,

5.9 In two of the cases we read, fathers tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused, only to be arrested themselves when police were called to the scene. In a small number of cases (which have already received media attention) the victims were arrested for offences such as breach of the peace or being drunk and disorderly, with no action taken against the perpetrators of rape and sexual assault against children.
"

In many of the cities Brits are afraid to leave their houses; they just stay inside, because of the violence. They will be arrested for any attempt at self-defense if accosted by thugs. they have to rely on baseball bats for home defense, not very effective if you're an elderly person.

I've watched the BBC discussing immigration. It is incredible the disconnect between the smug talking heads and the reality of their nation.

THe silly games they play to hide from the Truth, as though that really means anything. Unbelievable.
The BBC is chock full of leftist lunatics.

I'm so sick of the Trumpeter's racism.
That's what we have here. If they aren't whining and fabricating racist theories about Muslims, then they are doing the same in regards to Blacks or Hispanics.
Of course, they will cry and scream, "we aren't racist" as they deny the obvious.
They are not racist and they are not theories. Go wash your skirt.

Muslim-Rape-Culture.jpg

FairfieldGangRape-StopMuslimsNow.png

The BBC is chock full of leftist lunatics.

Orwell said it best "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

It's ironic how all the useful idiots accuse others of a "phobia", yet they are the ones who are so petrified of being called a racist or Islamophobe that they willingy allow Muslims to rape women and children.

Heck, one of them on this forum has even indicated the rape of children is funny to her and more than once at that.

I see. So, let's review:

1) when peolle say things you like, they are correct

2) when they don't, they are lying

What a luxury to go through life this way!
London police have been covering up these crimes but we should believe them now.........you love lies don't ya....

Now now, settle down, son. You don't have any real reason to believe everyone is lying, here. I think Islam sucks, personally, but I don't throw a little hissy every time any tidbit of information does not affirm me. That's for babies.

Adil Khan, Mohammed Amin, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid (L-R) bottom row Abdul Aziz, Abdul Qayyum, Hamid Safi and Kabeer Hassan were convicted of conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with girls under the age of 16, among other offences. CREDIT: AFP PHOTO / GREATER MANCHESTER POLICE

...The report by Quilliam calls for greater support to help integrate British Pakistani people into modern British society.

It says that the gangs of mainly British-Pakistani men "have been influenced by the cultural conditions of their home country and a wider failure of British society to integrate these men into their adoptive culture".

Researchers, who analysed 264 convictions of grooming gang members since 2005, had initially expected to find Asians had been unfairly singled out.

However, they discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the report said.

Muna Adil, one of two authors, said: ā€œWe began thinking we would debunk the media narrative that Asians are over-represented in this specific crime. But, when the final numbers came in we were alarmed and dismayed. For both of us being of Pakistani heritage, this issue is deeply personal and deeply disturbing.ā€...

uk-grooming-gangs.png

DVO9_gTWAAANTlo.jpg

abuse-640x487.jpg

sweden-refugees-welcome.jpg

upload_2018-2-27_15-55-54.png

belfast-northern-ireland-uk-30th-aug-2015people-holding-refugees-welcome-f1w6db.jpg

upload_2018-2-27_16-0-8.png

upload_2018-2-27_16-1-33.png

upload_2018-2-27_16-2-55.png

upload_2018-2-27_16-4-55.png

upload_2018-2-27_16-7-33.png

25e8g8.jpg

3cfacee4-e1ca-4513-9965-1ec7c7b96175.png

Last edited:
amilton, post: 19397028, member: 56028"]

uk-grooming-gangs.png

DVO9_gTWAAANTlo.jpg

abuse-640x487.jpg

View attachment 179279

belfast-northern-ireland-uk-30th-aug-2015people-holding-refugees-welcome-f1w6db.jpg

View attachment 179280

View attachment 179283

View attachment 179284

View attachment 179285

View attachment 179286

25e8g8.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Here are the ā€˜childrenā€™!

89D18C29-9417-41F2-BA42-899A6876A4DE.jpeg
1A25B9BA-6F6D-43F6-8D02-95746C307326.jpeg
6A7954AC-BB64-46C5-9114-50355B373401.jpeg

uk-grooming-gangs.png

DVO9_gTWAAANTlo.jpg

abuse-640x487.jpg

View attachment 179279

View attachment 179280

View attachment 179283

View attachment 179284

View attachment 179285

View attachment 179286

25e8g8.jpg

View attachment 179291 View attachment 179292 View attachment 179293[/QUOTE]

^^^^ Of course:

nintchdbpict000275924576.jpg

rHWSfTmUSWWRwC1_QleXRw.png

^^^^ British Politically Correct Government of Beta Cuck Faggots say dental checks are unethical. Fuck that, they not only should have the dental checks they also should be subjected to X-Rays to determine their bones.

Home Office reveals two thirds of disputed 'child refugees' are adults

Here are some of the Muslim "Refugee children"

3987C45000000578-0-image-m-17_1476922596098.jpg

3987C45000000578-3853816-image-m-19_1476923338141.jpg

calis-britian-child-migrants.jpg

3987C45000000578-3853816-image-m-21_1476923362163.jpg

uk-grooming-gangs.png

DVO9_gTWAAANTlo.jpg

abuse-640x487.jpg

View attachment 179279

View attachment 179280

View attachment 179283

View attachment 179284

View attachment 179285

View attachment 179286

25e8g8.jpg

View attachment 179291 View attachment 179292 View attachment 179293

^^^^ Of course:

^^^^ British Politically Correct Government of Beta Cuck Faggots say dental checks are unethical. Fuck that, they not only should have the dental checks they also should be subjected to X-Rays to determine their bones.

[/QUOTE]
Typical leftards, tell any outrageous lie to get their way. First these grown men are ā€˜childrenā€™, then itā€™s unethical to ascertain their actual age, then they had them all covering themselves in blankets on arrival in the U.K. leftards truly are the lowest of the low, and that they can tell such ridiculous lies with straight faces is astonishing.

uk-grooming-gangs.png

DVO9_gTWAAANTlo.jpg

abuse-640x487.jpg

View attachment 179279

View attachment 179280

View attachment 179283

View attachment 179284

View attachment 179285

View attachment 179286

25e8g8.jpg

View attachment 179291 View attachment 179292 View attachment 179293

^^^^ Of course:

Typical leftards, tell any outrageous lie to get their way. First these grown men are ā€˜childrenā€™, then itā€™s unethical to ascertain their actual age, then they had them all covering themselves in blankets on arrival in the U.K. leftards truly are the lowest of the low, and that they can tell such ridiculous lies with straight faces is astonishing.[/QUOTE]

The quote thing is fucked up again, I will post seperating comments in blue until the quote thing is fixed.

The thing is Tilly they think everyone is as stupid as they are, the situation though is that MILLIONS of peoples are now fully Woke to this filthy Propaganda.

Look I found a picture of an African Muslim "Refugee Baby" :smoke:

marlonwayanskorine.jpg

Forum List

Back