Dogs in Restaurants?

There is a reason the word 'dog' is 'god' spelt backwards.

Excepting little kids, imo dogs are the most loving creatures known to man.

God is the antithesis of dog.

Properly socialized dogs belong in every home and restaurant on the planet!

Peace.

Properly socialized dogs belong in every home and restaurant on the planet!

Sorry, but you're wrong. There are lots of people who have absolutely no business having dogs. They mistreat them and fail to give them back the love and care they deserve.

I have a neighborwho kept his hound outside 24/7 no matter the weather. Poor creature let the world know of his misery. Haven't heard it lately and am hoping he found a decent home.

Having spent a large portion of my working life as a chef I can assure all of you concerned about the health risks possed by dogs they're nothing compared to what happens in commercial kitchens, even the up-market ones. I won’t provide a long list of horror stories from all over the planet or some of you will never eat out again. Suffice it to say when head chef in one ’top’, multi-award Australian restaurant I noticed the crockery had been sprayed with insecticide overnight and asked the kitchen hands to put it all through the dish washer. The resturant owner ordered us not to clean the crockery, cultery etc as ‘We’ve already taken orders from several tables and can’t keep the waiting’ My response was ‘What, waiting to die?” I went straight to the town hall health dept and reported what was happening. Inspectors immediately raided the place and closed them down.

Forum List

Back