Does your vote in 2020 really matter- most likely not

USA 1016 election
Here are the final numbers:

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.
Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have so say in the matter.

Are You Going To Vote & why

Thanks in advance

:)-

Your vote matters on the State level...

So yes your vote matters, so make sure your candidate win your state...

Exactly. STATES elect Presidents not PEOPLE. Your vote counts at the State level to tell your Electoral College members which way they should vote. We are a collection of STATES first, a country second.

Poor whiner. The EC did exactly what it was supposed to do, prevent ignorant, uneducated fools, from propelling a corrupt politician into the White House.
If it had turned out the other way around you would still be screaming.

I lived through 8 years of Obama, didn't I? Sure, I would have bitched and moaned if Hillary had won. But you wouldn't have seen me out in the street wearing a pussy hat on my head, holding some stupid hand-painted sign, or breaking windows and staring fires on some college campus.

That's the difference between you people and we people. We accept the results of elections, whereas you can't seem to.
Who do you think you are bullshitting? You are still certain that the popular vote margin was entirely illegal aliens voting in vast numbers. Trump won and you can't even accept that.

I don't care at this point. The main thing is that Trump won.
Assuming Trump loses this next election you will never accept that he lost because he sucks at being president.
He's NOT going to lose, you dimwit. He's done a wonderful job at being president and you dimwitted liberal loons can't stand that.

Poor whiner. The EC did exactly what it was supposed to do, prevent ignorant, uneducated fools, from propelling a corrupt politician into the White House.

I lived through 8 years of Obama, didn't I? Sure, I would have bitched and moaned if Hillary had won. But you wouldn't have seen me out in the street wearing a pussy hat on my head, holding some stupid hand-painted sign, or breaking windows and staring fires on some college campus.

That's the difference between you people and we people. We accept the results of elections, whereas you can't seem to.
Who do you think you are bullshitting? You are still certain that the popular vote margin was entirely illegal aliens voting in vast numbers. Trump won and you can't even accept that.

Assuming Trump loses this next election you will never accept that he lost because he sucks at being president.

You're "assuming" that he'll lose? You know what they say about assumptions: They make an ass out of you and me but in this case, only yourself.

Trump is not going to be impeached, and Trump is not going to lose in 2020. Even Stevie Wonder could see that coming.

We are not a democracy. The Framers didn't want a democracy.
Move.
Definition of democracy
1a: government by the people especially : rule of the majority

b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

2: a political unit that has a democratic government

3: capitalized : the principles and policies of the Democratic party in the U.S.from emancipation Republicanism to New Deal Democracy— C. M. Roberts

4: the common people especially when constituting the source of political authority

5: the absence of hereditary or arbitrary class distinctions or privileges
Definition of DEMOCRACY

Defiant1, if the USA is not a democracy, then what is it

in advance i say, thanks for your detailed description of our political system. Now having said that, this is a trick question, say the wrong thing and your russian mole thingee will show.

Constitutional Republic.
Practically every modern nation has been a constitutional republic. The US is a democratic republic in that we directly elect our representatives.

USA 1016 election

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have so say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

I would also like to point out...there is no such thing as a "popular vote" for national elections.

Actually he just posted the numbers. They're on the record.
"Popular" means "of the People".
Surely you remember "the People" right? We made us a country a while back.

Right but anybody running with any class will choose not to campaign in foreigner infested, weirdo inhabited disgusting shitholes such as Loon York and Mexifornia as they know they will not whore themselves out to the lowest common denominator. In other words, they’ll make no effort to win a “popular vote” which serves no purpose.

Nobody will EVER bother to campaign in New York -- California -- Alabama -- Nebraska -- Connecticut --- Wyoming--- Washington --- Idaho ---- etc etc and especially Alaska or Hawaii which are already parceled out by "gentlemen's agreement" --- simply because under the corrupt WTA/EC system those are pre-designated "red" or "blue" states. That means one candy doesn't bother because they know they have it locked up and the other doesn't bother because they know the other one has it locked up. That's why they all come flitting around like houseflies to a state like mine while the Idahoes and Mississippis and Massachusettses can only watch from afar.

As I said in the first place -- what a great system. (/sarc)

While the system isn’t “great” it functions just as intended. I mean, imagine if our southern border was open for several decades and tens of millions of disgusting, tax payer dependent human cockroaches sneaked in and laid litters of taxpayer dependent, Democrat voting baby cockroaches. The party promising the most free shit to cockroaches would always win every election and we’d become the next Venezuela. Oh wait, shit, that’s exactly what you have planned isn’t it?

USA 1016 election

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

EVERY vote counts. It's why Trump clobbered Killery in the Electoral College vote in 2016. Every vote in the states President Trump won counted towards his winning the Electoral College vote quite easily. He won 30 states to Killery's 20 and 306-227 in Electoral College votes. The popular vote didn't and DOES NOT mean a thing. You're welcome.

Once again -- this state (NC) did not vote for Rump. Nor did Michigan, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Nor for that matter did Florida, Aridzona or even Utah. Get that? Rump could not pull even 50% of the vote in freaking Utah. And IIRC Clinton could not pull 50% in Virginia or Colorado either.

But diga me Tonto --- if the popular vote DOES NOT mean a thing, then on what basis did those states' electors vote?
You are definitely an idiot. And you STILL can't get over the fact that your dear Killery LOST 30 states and LOST in Electoral College votes 306-227. This happened even though the election was pretty much handed to her. The Hidabeast STILL found a way to LOSE!

Cram it up your bunghole, dishonest hack. You've been here barely two months --- you know jack SHIT about me.
And you had no answers for my post anyway so suck it.

:fu:

Move.
Definition of democracy

b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

3: capitalized : the principles and policies of the Democratic party in the U.S.from emancipation Republicanism to New Deal Democracy— C. M. Roberts

4: the common people especially when constituting the source of political authority

Definition of DEMOCRACY

in advance i say, thanks for your detailed description of our political system. Now having said that, this is a trick question, say the wrong thing and your russian mole thingee will show.

Constitutional Republic.
Practically every modern nation has been a constitutional republic. The US is a democratic republic in that we directly elect our representatives.

While the system isn’t “great” it functions just as intended. I mean, imagine if our southern border was open for several decades and tens of millions of disgusting, tax payer dependent human cockroaches sneaked in and laid litters of taxpayer dependent, Democrat voting baby cockroaches. The party promising the most free shit to cockroaches would always win every election and we’d become the next Venezuela. Oh wait, shit, that’s exactly what you have planned isn’t it?

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I would also like to point out...there is no such thing as a "popular vote" for national elections.

Right but anybody running with any class will choose not to campaign in foreigner infested, weirdo inhabited disgusting shitholes such as Loon York and Mexifornia as they know they will not whore themselves out to the lowest common denominator. In other words, they’ll make no effort to win a “popular vote” which serves no purpose.

Nobody will EVER bother to campaign in New York -- California -- Alabama -- Nebraska -- Connecticut --- Wyoming--- Washington --- Idaho ---- etc etc and especially Alaska or Hawaii which are already parceled out by "gentlemen's agreement" --- simply because under the corrupt WTA/EC system those are pre-designated "red" or "blue" states. That means one candy doesn't bother because they know they have it locked up and the other doesn't bother because they know the other one has it locked up. That's why they all come flitting around like houseflies to a state like mine while the Idahoes and Mississippis and Massachusettses can only watch from afar.

I had nothing "planned", I simply explained how the system WORKS. And you want to change the subject away from that.

As far as the system working as intended, that first line when you were actually on the topic, James Madison, who largely designed the EC, could foresee what the WTA system was leading to, and wanted a Constitutional Amendment banning it. Even though it would undercut the power of his own state. So no, I don't think it was ever "intended" to work the way it's not working.

Constitutional Republic.

A constitutional republic refers to a form of government, where the head of state and other officials are representatives of the people and which governs in accordance with existing constitutional law. It is a government of laws not of men. Since the governing body is elected and their decisions are subject to judicial review the state is named as republican.
Constitutional Republic Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Constitutional Republics are both
a) Republic- That is, offices of state are elected or appointed from representatives of the people, rather than inherited. Every person’s voice is heard and governance of the country is a ‘public matter’ and not a private decision.
b) Constitutional- That is, The Constitution, written down or otherwise, is deemed as the Supreme Authority in all matters pertaining to law and legislation and there is no one above the jurisdiction of the Constitution. The people have whole heartedly accepted this document as the essence of their national aspirations and have used it to safeguard their own rights, illustrate their duties and also to delegate powers and responsibilities to their governments.

Thus, in a Constitutional Republic, Constitution is supreme and the constitutional will is legislated and executed by elected or appointed legislators from amongst the people who are entrusted to represent them.

Defiant1, thanks for bringing this up. You have proven that even at 70 I am not too old to learn something new
again thanks :)-

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

Your vote matters on the State level...

So yes your vote matters, so make sure your candidate win your state...

Exactly. STATES elect Presidents not PEOPLE. Your vote counts at the State level to tell your Electoral College members which way they should vote. We are a collection of STATES first, a country second.

And yet so many people can not understand this!

USA 1016 election

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

EVERY vote counts. It's why Trump clobbered Killery in the Electoral College vote in 2016. Every vote in the states President Trump won counted towards his winning the Electoral College vote quite easily. He won 30 states to Killery's 20 and 306-227 in Electoral College votes. The popular vote didn't and DOES NOT mean a thing. You're welcome.

Once again -- this state (NC) did not vote for Rump. Nor did Michigan, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Nor for that matter did Florida, Aridzona or even Utah. Get that? Rump could not pull even 50% of the vote in freaking Utah. And IIRC Clinton could not pull 50% in Virginia or Colorado either.

But diga me Tonto --- if the popular vote DOES NOT mean a thing, then on what basis did those states' electors vote?
You are definitely an idiot. And you STILL can't get over the fact that your dear Killery LOST 30 states and LOST in Electoral College votes 306-227. This happened even though the election was pretty much handed to her. The Hidabeast STILL found a way to LOSE!

Cram it up your bunghole, dishonest hack. You've been here barely two months --- you know jack SHIT about me.

He-he, typical profane loony lib response! And what is YOUR I.Q., dimwitted one?

You're "assuming" that he'll lose? You know what they say about assumptions: They make an ass out of you and me but in this case, only yourself.

Trump is not going to be impeached, and Trump is not going to lose in 2020. Even Stevie Wonder could see that coming.
The only prediction I was making is the reaction of the right should Trump lose. You will not accept it.

I had nothing "planned", I simply explained how the system WORKS. And you want to change the subject away from that.

My apologies...I should not have grouped in with LefTards...You may have heard about these folks we call LefTards...they suddenly hate our EC system because it prevents them from winning our national elections through wetbacks, faggots, weirdos, criminals and lowlife degenerates...basically those in Mexifornia and Loon York.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

He-he, typical profane loony lib response! And what is YOUR I.Q., dimwitted one?

I don't know why I gave you a chance thus far -- thought maybe you knew some music maybe. But obviously you're a child, so down to the IL you go with the other children who have no point. Think of it as the kids table while the adults are talking. You earned it.
::: poof :::

Some one named ‘Chad’ needs to run for President.

So we can hang 'im!

Guy I worked with back then had the name Chad...smiled alot at the time...girls kept asking him if he was hung..

Well no wonder he smiled.
smilingbob.jpg

Move.
Definition of democracy

Definition of DEMOCRACY

Constitutional Republic.

The U.S. is a Constitutional Representative Republic. The STATES elect the President, NOT PEOPLE. We are intentionally designed NOT to be a mob rule Democracy.

Forum List

Back