Does Trump want to be President? Or...

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Or does he just enjoy being on tv and talked about as much as he is as a candidate? I'm having dificulty believing he actually wants the job so much as just loves all the publicity he's getting.

If he just wants to be on TV, he can do that with much proclaimed Apprentice show. He wants to be a president. I support him.

Or does he just enjoy being on tv and talked about as much as he is as a candidate? I'm having dificulty believing he actually wants the job so much as just loves all the publicity he's getting.
I think it was a stunt, and then he was shocked that the rubes were buying into his nonsense and he convinced himself to go for it. He has zero ground game. That's not a mistake a serious candidate makes.

He has a pretty inflated sense of ego...I'm pretty certain he feels he can run this country.

I hope that Trump is seriously running for President and it sure looks like he is !!

He may have to accept the job. He has stolen all of Hillary and Bernie's publicity. One might not even know those two were running were he new to this country. LOL

If he just wants to be on TV, he can do that with much proclaimed Apprentice show. He wants to be a president. I support him.

Not enough people following the Apprentice to build his ego.

and that's what I see his campaign as...

an ego trip.

I believe that trump entered the race as a LARK ADVENTURE----and over time----noticed success ---
and now WANTS it-----I believe that he will win-----and someday "DONALD" will be a musical on
BROADWAY-----something like " 1776 "

Forum List

Back