Does Trump ever and I mean ever do anything that isn't tainted with BS?

Hillary hasn't had a freaking job in her adult life that wasn't arranged by her pervert husband. She hasn't given a press conference Q&A since we were freezing our asses off in Times Square during New Years.Does the hypocrite DNC strategy center around keeping their candidate medicated until election day?

i know what he claims. does anyone actually believe it?

Not everyone. Some fools don't believe it, but they believe every word that comes out of Hillary's mouth.
so you believe that the letter is wholly and completely the work of the doctor?

I take the Doctor at his word. Can you prove otherwise?
outside of the ridiculous language - the type trump regularly employs himself - no, there's no reason for me to believe that the letter was written by trump, delivered to the doctor, and that the 'five minutes' he took writing the letter while the limo waited was actually just time needed to sign off on it.

You call your imagination proof. lol
i did no such thing.

i just ask you which sounds more plausible - that the doctor wrote the note himself five minutes as he says using language that sounds exactly like Donald Trump and nothing at all like the sober, factual writing of a doctor, or that he agreed to sign off on something that was written for him by the Trump campaign?

Not everyone. Some fools don't believe it, but they believe every word that comes out of Hillary's mouth.

outside of the ridiculous language - the type trump regularly employs himself - no, there's no reason for me to believe that the letter was written by trump, delivered to the doctor, and that the 'five minutes' he took writing the letter while the limo waited was actually just time needed to sign off on it.

i did no such thing.

i just ask you which sounds more plausible - that the doctor wrote the note himself five minutes as he says using language that sounds exactly like Donald Trump and nothing at all like the sober, factual writing of a doctor, or that he agreed to sign off on something that was written for him by the Trump campaign?

I get it. Everyone is a liar that supports Trump. Even his Doctor.

Trump’s Doctor Has An Amazing Explanation For That Bizarre Medical Report
He says he only spent five minutes writing the note.

Trump is such a con man, does he ever do anything that isn't dishonest and full of bullshit. He so uses his base, uses the support of those ignorant mf's to sell them and tell them anything...if ever a candidate was so mindful of how stupid whites are, its this guy. He can't even be honest enough to tell you fools about his health, about his taxes, about his refusal to fight for this country when called upon, his refusal to explain why he continues to use off shore venues to support his product lines, he refusal to explain his real role with blacks in the past....he has no respect for his white fool voters at all....stop being a pansy for this guy and demand concrete information that is supported by factual events, people.

As I type, Trump is now after being told to say so.....cause God forbid this guy ever thinks before speaking...after being told to do so by the puppet strings that are tied to his lips, is now praising black people.....as we would say in the hood Trump....NIGGA PLEASE!!

Responding to your own post is like talking to yourself.

And you have the nerve to question other people's sanity.

Typical of your party affiliation.
Typical of your social status.
Typical of who you are.

Trump’s Doctor Has An Amazing Explanation For That Bizarre Medical Report
He says he only spent five minutes writing the note.

Trump is such a con man, does he ever do anything that isn't dishonest and full of bullshit. He so uses his base, uses the support of those ignorant mf's to sell them and tell them anything...if ever a candidate was so mindful of how stupid whites are, its this guy. He can't even be honest enough to tell you fools about his health, about his taxes, about his refusal to fight for this country when called upon, his refusal to explain why he continues to use off shore venues to support his product lines, he refusal to explain his real role with blacks in the past....he has no respect for his white fool voters at all....stop being a pansy for this guy and demand concrete information that is supported by factual events, people.

As I type, Trump is now after being told to say so.....cause God forbid this guy ever thinks before speaking...after being told to do so by the puppet strings that are tied to his lips, is now praising black people.....as we would say in the hood Trump....NIGGA PLEASE!!

Responding to your own post is like talking to yourself.

And you have the nerve to question other people's sanity.

Typical of your party affiliation.
Typical of your social status.
Typical of who you are.
I forgot to edit it....listen, please get a life and get off my tits, life is short

One thing I've learned in life, is that white people love the feelings of being empowered, its the number one reason Fox lead with white viewers and the reason so many flock to Trump. As long as you feed the beast, the more empowered it feels and believe. Its a wonderful formula that has worked for the GOP for decades, the only problem is, its based on lies...something these fools never seem to get, until its too late....Obama was murdred for being a community organizer, no experience at....Trump who couldn't hold a candle to anybody, is now the guru on how to fix things? Feed a white man bullshit and you can have his votes...feed a nigga with foodstamps and you got his votes....but feed all the people with truth and real work, as did Obama and you not only get votes, you get a public who will undoubtable miss the days of our presidency.....Obama you rock!!

One thing I learned in life is that black people love the feeling of being enslaved. That is the only reason they flock to the Democrat party who has their vote taken for granted. As long as the Democrat party feed blacks - literally - with meal tickets, food stamps, the blacks feel grateful to their masters and vote Democrat whenever they choose to get off the couch.

Feeding the incompetent is a wonderful formula to earn their fealty. The Democrats have been doing it for decades, and will do so, according to that murderous prick, Lyndon Baines Johnson, for 200 years. Too bad, blacks can't see that they are nothing but toys in Democrat hands, or maybe they don't want to see. Black people define insanity by doing the same thing same thing repeatedly, and expect different results.

Perhaps people don't want different results. Perhaps they are happy living in crime ridden ghettos. Perhaps they are happy not knowing when a brother will kill them for drugs and a pair of Nikes. Perhaps they are happy with the fact that 70% of their kids are out of wedlock bastards. Perhaps they are happy with the fact that those of their kids who survived and were not aborted will learn to be illiterate in inferior public schools. Perhaps they are happy that their "leaders" like "Reverend" Al Sharlaton live in comfort, in gated communities, while the regular black folks live in terror from their "brothers".

On second thought, forget the word, "PERHAPS", above

The rest accurately describes tigerred59, the blind, the willingly deceitful, the liar, the ignorant, the puppet and slave of the Democrat Party.

i did no such thing.

i didn't say that, either.

but you can't honestly tell me that you believe that there is no possibility that the only contribution the doctor made to the letter was his john hancock.

i did no such thing.

but you can't honestly tell me that you believe that there is no possibility that the only contribution the doctor made to the letter was his john hancock.

I can honestly tell you that I believe that the Doctor composed every single word in the letter.

i did no such thing.

I can honestly tell you that I believe that the Doctor composed every single word in the letter.
and maybe he did. but doesn't it seem that there is at least a possibility that given the lack of time he spent on it and the language used that the doctor either loaned his signature to something somebody else wrote or that he only slightly modified a letter they gave him? is that not a possibility even if you don't consider it a probability?

i did no such thing.

and maybe he did. but doesn't it seem that there is at least a possibility that given the lack of time he spent on it and the language used that the doctor either loaned his signature to something somebody else wrote or that he only slightly modified a letter they gave him? is that not a possibility even if you don't consider it a probability?

Anything is possible. You are correct that it has zero probability IMHO.

i did no such thing.

you understand that your post is a logical contradiction, right? good thing i'm not a computer on star trek, you would have melted me. :)

i understand your intended meaning, though. you believe that while it is possible for the doctor to have simply loaned his signature it is highly improbable that he did so to the point that the probability approaches zero.

i can understand the position while disagreeing with it. the trump campaign has shown a complete willingness to lie about trivial matters. donald trump has impersonated people in the past. the language used is not that of a doctor but sounds like it came directly out of trump's mouth.

for me it seems far more likely that the doctor did not write the letter.

either way, it doesn't really matter, since the letter gives no meaningful medical information.

you understand that your post is a logical contradiction, right? good thing i'm not a computer on star trek, you would have melted me. :)

i understand your intended meaning, though. you believe that while it is possible for the doctor to have simply loaned his signature it is highly improbable that he did so to the point that the probability approaches zero.

i can understand the position while disagreeing with it. the trump campaign has shown a complete willingness to lie about trivial matters. donald trump has impersonated people in the past. the language used is not that of a doctor but sounds like it came directly out of trump's mouth.

either way, it doesn't really matter, since the letter gives no meaningful medical information.

I believe there is a high probability that Hillary or a member of her staff dictated the letter from her Dr.
Don't you agree?

I believe there is a high probability that Hillary or a member of her staff dictated the letter from her Dr.
Don't you agree?
it's possible that they may have had influence over what was and was not included.
the difference being that clinton's letter actually contains some detailed medical information and uses language common to the medical profession.

mr. trump's letter does not.

Don't you agree?
it's possible that they may have had influence over what was and was not included.
the difference being that clinton's letter actually contains some detailed medical information and uses language common to the medical profession.

Trumps Dr said he only had 5 minutes before he had to go. Hillary's Dr had a lot more time to put in details and compose some pleasing platitudes as well.

Don't you agree?

Trumps Dr said he only had 5 minutes before he had to go.
no, that's not exactly true. he said he wrote it in 5 minutes, not that that's all the time he had.

One thing I've learned in life, is that white people love the feelings of being empowered, its the number one reason Fox lead with white viewers and the reason so many flock to Trump. As long as you feed the beast, the more empowered it feels and believe. Its a wonderful formula that has worked for the GOP for decades, the only problem is, its based on lies...something these fools never seem to get, until its too late....
Look, you whacked out piece of corn pone, there is nothing wrong with being white. Get the hell over your black self. Enjoy who you are and stop being so racist. Shit!
Don't you know, they be building empyres while you white folk still be living in caves.

Forum List

Back