Does Trump ever and I mean ever do anything that isn't tainted with BS?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump’s Doctor Has An Amazing Explanation For That Bizarre Medical Report
He says he only spent five minutes writing the note.

Trump is such a con man, does he ever do anything that isn't dishonest and full of bullshit. He so uses his base, uses the support of those ignorant mf's to sell them and tell them anything...if ever a candidate was so mindful of how stupid whites are, its this guy. He can't even be honest enough to tell you fools about his health, about his taxes, about his refusal to fight for this country when called upon, his refusal to explain why he continues to use off shore venues to support his product lines, he refusal to explain his real role with blacks in the past....he has no respect for his white fool voters at all....stop being a pansy for this guy and demand concrete information that is supported by factual events, people.

Trump is such a con man, does he ever do anything that isn't dishonest and full of bullshit. He so uses his base, uses the support of those ignorant mf's to sell them and tell them anything...if ever a candidate was so mindful of how stupid whites are, its this guy. He can't even be honest enough to tell you fools about his health, about his taxes, about his refusal to fight for this country when called upon, his refusal to explain why he continues to use off shore venues to support his product lines, he refusal to explain his real role with blacks in the past....he has no respect for his white fool voters at all....stop being a pansy for this guy and demand concrete information that is supported by factual events, people.

I watched the last part of the CNN interview with Trump's Doctor and then listened to the commentators call him crazy for another minute or two.

• Banned

As I type, Trump is now after being told to say so.....cause God forbid this guy ever thinks before speaking...after being told to do so by the puppet strings that are tied to his lips, is now praising black people.....as we would say in the hood Trump....NIGGA PLEASE!!

One thing I've learned in life, is that white people love the feelings of being empowered, its the number one reason Fox lead with white viewers and the reason so many flock to Trump. As long as you feed the beast, the more empowered it feels and believe. Its a wonderful formula that has worked for the GOP for decades, the only problem is, its based on lies...something these fools never seem to get, until its too late....Obama was murdred for being a community organizer, no experience at....Trump who couldn't hold a candle to anybody, is now the guru on how to fix things? Feed a white man bullshit and you can have his votes...feed a nigga with foodstamps and you got his votes....but feed all the people with truth and real work, as did Obama and you not only get votes, you get a public who will undoubtable miss the days of our presidency.....Obama you rock!!

One thing I've learned in life, is that white people love the feelings of being empowered, its the number one reason Fox lead with white viewers and the reason so many flock to Trump. As long as you feed the beast, the more empowered it feels and believe. Its a wonderful formula that has worked for the GOP for decades, the only problem is, its based on lies...something these fools never seem to get, until its too late....
Look, you whacked out piece of corn pone, there is nothing wrong with being white. Get the hell over your black self. Enjoy who you are and stop being so racist. Shit!

does anyone believae that the 'doctor' actually wrote the letter?

He was on CNN and he is a Physician and he said he wrote the letter.

Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes - CNNPolitics.com
i know what he claims. does anyone actually believe it?

Not everyone. Some fools don't believe it, but they believe every word that comes out of Hillary's mouth.
so you believe that the letter is wholly and completely the work of the doctor?

Not everyone. Some fools don't believe it, but they believe every word that comes out of Hillary's mouth.

I take the Doctor at his word. Can you prove otherwise?

There can't be enough BS from Trump that can shadow all the BS coming from the left.

Just look at all those posts generated by lefties from their talking points.

The leftist T2T hardware is working overtime.

outside of the ridiculous language - the type trump regularly employs himself - no, there's no reason for me to believe that the letter was written by trump, delivered to the doctor, and that the 'five minutes' he took writing the letter while the limo waited was actually just time needed to sign off on it.

outside of the ridiculous language - the type trump regularly employs himself - no, there's no reason for me to believe that the letter was written by trump, delivered to the doctor, and that the 'five minutes' he took writing the letter while the limo waited was actually just time needed to sign off on it.

You call your imagination proof. lol

Forum List

Back