Does this look like Hillary?

So what happened to the striped shirt in the OP pic?
See posts 6 and 7. The OP photo is not from 9/11.

Didn't see where he claimed it was, he talked about facial characteristics in the OP.
You obviously thought it was a 9/11 photo, or you would not have asked what happened to the striped shirt.

Well that's what I get for taking you word for the photos being taken the same day. My bold.

If you look at a photo of Clinton on the same day, at the ceremony, it is obviously the same person.
The photos I posted were from the same day. You are seriously confused.

The photo with the striped shirt was not posted by me.

You obviously thought the striped shirt photo was from 9/11. It wasn't. And it wasn't posted by me.

Are you even looking at the posts you are quoting?!?

So you're saying the photos you posted were irrelevant to the OP, got it.

See posts 6 and 7. The OP photo is not from 9/11.

Didn't see where he claimed it was, he talked about facial characteristics in the OP.
You obviously thought it was a 9/11 photo, or you would not have asked what happened to the striped shirt.

Well that's what I get for taking you word for the photos being taken the same day. My bold.

If you look at a photo of Clinton on the same day, at the ceremony, it is obviously the same person.
The photos I posted were from the same day. You are seriously confused.

The photo with the striped shirt was not posted by me.

You obviously thought the striped shirt photo was from 9/11. It wasn't. And it wasn't posted by me.

Are you even looking at the posts you are quoting?!?

So you're saying the photos you posted were irrelevant to the OP, got it.
Goddam, you are getting dumber by the minute.

The photos I posted are the only ones which ARE relevant.

This is exactly what I mean about propaganda mills depending on their rubes being stupid.

Forum List

Back