Hearing for the third terrorist involved in Moscow mass murder of over130 people is beginning

When Russia retaliates, watch the left do this:

tantrum-kid.gif

I wonder if he is complaining to the Russian version of the ACLU anout his treatment while in custody.

He does not look tuned up enough. Too bad.

I wonder how fair the Russian courts are.

I don't know....Some one tuned-up his jaw pretty good.

This how the CIA and Mossad arranged it

All four from Tajikistan .
Nasridinov Makhmadrasul 37 years old
Ismonov Rivozhidin 51 years old
Safolzoda Shokhinjonn 21 years old
Nazarov Rustam 29 years old.

Note at Moon of Alabama:-
Now that the ISIS patches showing up in Armed Forces of Ukraine photos/videos are trending, it's a good time for me to retweet this thread from last year. The writing was on the wall.

Daniel Dumbrill @DanielDumbrill - 10:08 UTC · Oct 12, 2022
Now Al Qaeda & other Salafist Jihadist groups are reportedly entering Ukraine to fight Russia directly. Coincidentally, last week an ISIS recruiter the Taliban captured said he received funding via Ukraine.

Is this attack because MAGA RUSSIANS refuse to ban “ASSAULT RIFLES”?

THIS ATTACK IS 100% THE FAULT OF MAGA AND THE NRA!

Those terrorists that were caught.....are not the ones that matter....they will pay for sure but

The ones who gave the orders.....the ones who benefited by this tragedy....the ones who orchestrated this carnage behind the curtains.....the ones that were above these low life terrorists...

Those are the ones who matter.

Those terrorists that were caught.....are not the ones that matter....they will pay for sure but

The ones who gave the orders.....the ones who benefited by this tragedy....the ones who orchestrated this carnage behind the curtains.....the ones that were above these low life terrorists...

Those are the ones who matter.
5nzmz8.jpg

Putin has less Draconian firearms laws than left wing cult fucks want here in the US.

Let that roll around in your brain.

Putin lets his people have guns…cult fucks want US citizens to have no guns.

Forum List

Back