Does this look like Hillary?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
images

I didn't believe the "double" story...but now I wonder. That face is too full.

This looks like a picture of an extra after makeup on the set of The Walking Dead.

hillary-seizure-glasses.jpg

images

This whole "Clinton double" story demonstrates the total inability of Trump's Chumps to think critically. It never occurs to them to find and look at a photo of Clinton from earlier in the day. Instead, they fall for side-by-side comparisons using older photos, some of which have been obviously manipulated.

When your propaganda mill is showing you an old photo instead of one from earlier in the day, you'd think that would be a HUUUUUGE clue to the dumb rubes they are being hoaxed.

But it never occurs to them. And their sources depend on that level of stupidity in their readership.

If you look at a photo of Clinton on the same day, at the ceremony, it is obviously the same person.

So if Clinton has a double, it's the double who collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony. :lol:

Here is Clinton leaving the 9/11 ceremony:

2yns7b7.jpg

Here is Clinton outside her daughter's apartment later that day:

27zixkp.jpg

images

This whole "Clinton double" story demonstrates the total inability of Trump's Chumps to think critically. It never occurs to them to find and look at a photo of Clinton from earlier in the day. Instead they do side-by-side comparisons using older photos, some of which have been obviously manipulated.

When your propaganda mill is showing you an old photo instead of one from earlier in the day, you'd think that would be a HUUUUUGE clue to the dumb rubes they are being hoaxed.

But it never occurs to them. And their sources depend on that level of stupidity in their readership.

If you look at a photo of Clinton on the same day, at the ceremony, it is obviously the same person.

So if Clinton has a double, it's the double who collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony. :lol:

2yns7b7.jpg

27zixkp.jpg

Wow, that double is really convincing, isn't she? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trump's hair and face change colors and hues on a daily basis. Literally.

How come his Chumps aren't hatching "body double" stories about him?

Because they suffer from chronic confirmation bias, that's why.

Trump's hair and face change colors and hues on a daily basis. Literally.

How come his Chumps aren't hatching "body double" stories about him?

Because they suffer from chronic confirmation bias, that's why.

Maybe because Trump is not seriously ill like Hil-Liar. Why would he need a body double?

You can actually see the line where the Trump mask ends!

This Trump has WHITE eyebrows.

2cpvty9.jpg

images

This whole "Clinton double" story demonstrates the total inability of Trump's Chumps to think critically. It never occurs to them to find and look at a photo of Clinton from earlier in the day. Instead, they fall for side-by-side comparisons using older photos, some of which have been obviously manipulated.

2yns7b7.jpg

27zixkp.jpg

So what happened to the striped shirt in the OP pic?

Forum List

Back