Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Does the God of the Bible exist?

If you are not sure then answer the way in which you lean closest. If you are 50.00000000001% sure that God exist but only 49.9999999999% that he doesn't then click, "Yes."

If you are 50.00000000001% sure that God doesn't exist but only 49.9999999999% that he does exist then click, "No."

It is a yes or no question but there is always room for you to explain your answer.

which version .... all 87 of them, sure they just haven't hit the right cord yet.

If you are not sure then answer the way in which you lean closest. If you are 50.00000000001% sure that God exist but only 49.9999999999% that he doesn't then click, "Yes."

If you are 50.00000000001% sure that God doesn't exist but only 49.9999999999% that he does exist then click, "No."

It is a yes or no question but there is always room for you to explain your answer.

Because I said so.

The God of the Bible exists. I do have my doubts concerning your existence however.

Absolutely not. The God of the Bible is a totalitarian, vengeful, aggressive and violent asshole. It's very much a man-made God, and therefore, complete bullshit. The real, true God would want nothing to do with the God in the bible, and would be totally antithetical to his actions.

Sorry Christians, you worship a false God. Period.

Absolutely not. The God of the Bible is a totalitarian, vengeful, aggressive and violent asshole. It's very much a man-made God, and therefore, complete bullshit. The real, true God would want nothing to do with the God in the bible, and would be totally antithetical to his actions.

Sorry Christians, you worship a false God. Period.

--- said the bold tiny little ant to the scientist viewing him under a microscope.

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

No, if God exists he's much more disinterested in man than the Bible would have us believe or he's the ultimate sadist. I lean towards deism when my agnosticism isn't driving.

Not in my opinion. If someone was so advanced to create everything, why would it be a selfish, hypocritical psychopath?
bow to me or burn!!

"Does the God of the Bible exist?"

As opposed to all the other gods?

How about the gods Jesus worshiped?

I'm specifically referring to the God who parted the Red Seas, gave Moses the Ten Commandments, impregnated the virgin Mary so on and so forth. If you want to comment on other gods then you can. Which one(s) of the gods do you think exist? Let us know a little bit about it. If you don't believe any gods exist then just choose 'no' and cease from bringing irrelevant items into the discussion

I'm specifically referring to the God who parted the Red Seas, gave Moses the Ten Commandments, impregnated the virgin Mary so on and so forth. If you want to comment on other gods then you can. Which one(s) of the gods do you think exist? Let us know a little bit about it. If you don't believe any gods exist then just choose 'no' and cease from bringing irrelevant items into the discussion

I asked because the god of the bible as well as the bible itself was stolen from other, earlier beliefs/religions.

Since the bible is real because the bible says the bible is real and since the bible says god is real and proves god is real by saying god is real and since man created "god" in his own image, then yes, the god of the bible exists.

No, no, a thousand times no. If the God of the bible exists then I declare eternal war on him until the day he is destroyed. I think there may be a God, but my God is far bigger than the bible God. See the masonic ' great architect' or the spiritualist. 'great spirit' But do not talk to me about the wrathful sadistic monster in the bible.

No. We don't know what came before the big bang so it is possible that an intelligence played a part. But even if it were true there's a creator, I don't see any signs that creator is still taking an active role in our affairs.

No. We don't know what came before the big bang so it is possible that an intelligence played a part. But even if it were true there's a creator, I don't see any signs that creator is still taking an active role in our affairs.

Would you know what signs to look for? Do you know the difference between the living and the dead? If you don't know that, how could you possibly know if the Christian dead were being raised to life by Divine decree and ascending bodily into heaven right in front of your eyes as Jesus emerges from the clouds that have obscured him from sight for the past several thousand years?

Last edited:

Would you know what signs to look for? Do you know the difference between the living and the dead? If you don't know that, how could you possibly know if the Christian dead were being raised to life by Divine decree and ascending bodily into heaven right in front of your eyes as Jesus emerges from the clouds that have obscured him from sight for the past several thousand years?
In all my life I have NEVER encountered anything that I deemed to be supernatural. All those things you mentioned may have occurred but until I have a reason to believe I'll maintain my skepticism about all things supernatural and continue to believe that no one knows more about the subject than I do (which is of course nothing).

Forum List

Back