Does the FBI help democrats kill their enemies?

I think there are a lot of good agents still. but like most of our government now it's corrupted from the top down. We had 2 IRS agents come forward and they destroyed the coverup of Hunter Biden (and Joe). We need some FBI agents to do the same.
They have destroyed their credibility for sure. Not sure they can get it back.

Does the FBI Help democrats kill their enemies?
  • Vince Foster
  • Seth Rich
  • Jeff Epstein
  • Anyone who outed pedophiles: Chris Cornell, Anthony Bourdain, Chester Bennington
It's all just stuff that happens, right?
Vince and Seth look certain "hits" with Hitlery pulling the strings in the wings .
However , I take a more fanciful line with Jeffrey but would be hard put to support it .

He remains alive because his death in prison was Faked -- that bit seems near certain .
I surmise he bought his life by giving the fullest and most detail back story and somebody like The Donald is sitting on the information and Dead Man switches are primed . .
Donald will never publicly release most of it because it would rock the nation ( probably the whole planet) and its security far too much .
Rather , he will use that info during his second term to better control key people and parts of Deep State .
Never forget that Jeffrey had no money ever and was bank rolled by the Bankers .
Great scenario and the full story ( if there is one) will emerge but possibly after we have moved on to pastures new .

Vince and Seth look certain "hits" with Hitlery pulling the strings in the wings .
However , I take a more fanciful line with Jeffrey but would be hard put to support it .

He remains alive because his death in prison was Faked -- that bit seems near certain .
I surmise he bought his life by giving the fullest and most detail back story and somebody like The Donald is sitting on the information and Dead Man switches are primed . .
Donald will never publicly release most of it because it would rock the nation ( probably the whole planet) and its security far too much .
Rather , he will use that info during his second term to better control key people and parts of Deep State .
Never forget that Jeffrey had no money ever and was bank rolled by the Bankers .
Great scenario and the full story ( if there is one) will emerge but possibly after we have moved on to pastures new .
i doubt Trump will move against the Deep State. He had the chance in 2017 but ended his Presidency sealing the JFK Assassination. He’s no Milei

Forum List

Back