Does The Evidence Support Evolution?

Attachments

• $spam.gif
    $spam.gif
    30.8 KB · Views: 67
You disappoint me olfraud, you really do. You present this stuff which is all very well and good, but you have no original thought of your own. None. An educated person does not resort to simple cut and paste nonsense.

We educated folks (and no, I don't include you here) have an obligation to explain, in the quickest way possible, the world around us. We must use terminology that is succinct, accurate, and conveys exactly what it is we are describing.

There is ample real evidence to support the theory of evolution. Try using your own words to demonstrate you know what the hell you're talking about....

You disappoint me olfraud, you really do. You present this stuff which is all very well and good, but you have no original thought of your own. None. An educated person does not resort to simple cut and paste nonsense.

We educated folks (and no, I don't include you here) have an obligation to explain, in the quickest way possible, the world around us. We must use terminology that is succinct, accurate, and conveys exactly what it is we are describing.

There is ample real evidence to support the theory of evolution. Try using your own words to demonstrate you know what the hell you're talking about....

Now Walleyes, Orogenicman is not me. As stated before, I only post under one screen name, that of Old Rocks. And why should any of us bother to write lengthy posts on this subject when there are true experts with excellent pages and videos on the net? I would hardly try to exceed Ernst Myer on lucidity of presentation on this subject.

Forum List

Back