Does shogun still post here?

He posted a while back that he is engaged to be married, so I imagine he has been quite busy and distracted.

The Shogun of USMB is....

ENGAGED!

So, she came home from BNCOC yesterday. I had a dozen red roses in hand and, after helping to bring her military stuff inside, cooked her dinner (spinach and Gorgonzola stuffed chicken breastesses, garlic green beans with cranberries, a nice french loaf and salad with her favorite beer: Sam Adams light). she's been away for a month so, after dinner, we sat and talked for a while. The whole time I was glancing outside waiting for the sky to darken. We played a game of rummy, in which I got my ass whipped (595 for her and 365 for me), and then sprung on her the idea of going to a local park and walking a few laps around the lake. I brought a picnic basket full of various fruits and some chocolate sauce. As the twilight turned to starry darkness we sat on a pavilion in the middle of the lake feeding each other. I'll save the things we said to each other because they are between us, but, then I got down on one knee and let her know how much she's made my life worth enjoying. I took her hand and asked her to be my partner for life. She said yes. YAY!

One thing I didn't take into consideration when planning this was how hot it would be in Missouri in August. I dunno, it just didn't register. But, as we walked around the lake the sky was clear and there were many stars to gaze upon (as well as Saturn). Strangely, right after I proposed a dog wandered up to us from the darkness. It had tags so it wasn't a stray and was very friendly; the kind of dog that rolls over so you can pet its belly.

We came home and drank a bottle of champagne as we called our parents, respectively. It was a good night.

:)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/127368-the-shogun-of-usmb-is.html#post2573876

USMB, oh how I miss thee...

Hi there! I hope you are gonna tell us you are fabulously happily married?

We're getting married this spring or summer. But, the engaged life is pretty sweet. It's nice falling asleep and waking up with someone you love.

How are things around the ole USMB tree stump?

Not bad. Mostly people are chewing on one another's ankles but there's no real harm meant.

I'm happy for ya, Shogun.

We're getting married this spring or summer. But, the engaged life is pretty sweet. It's nice falling asleep and waking up with someone you love.

Not bad. Mostly people are chewing on one another's ankles but there's no real harm meant.

I'm happy for ya, Shogun.

Thank you!

USMB, oh how I miss thee...

Mani was an Admin, and Ravi was his co-Admin.

They fell in love, but alas, The eel lady found out about the love that dare not speak it's name, and broke up their messy affair. Now eel owns the USMB, and Dr. Grump is in charge.

Oh, and bones wants you to PM her a shirtless pic of yourself.

Holy shit it's like the twilight zone up in here!

rod-serling.jpg

the teddy bear is good but the smoking, flying lizard on the fingers is better.

His last post was September 13, 2010 to Jillian. I just scanned the posts here so if it was already mentioned.....................................................

Welcome back Shogun!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMFYs3gfgis[/ame]

Forum List

Back