CDZ Does questioning Trump re Korea make you "unpatriotic" ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Just various comments I have read on here tonight.

Does any leader have a blank cheque to wage war ?

Can you question this right ?

At what point should you fall in line ?

Why are doubters vilified ?

Giving aide and comfort to our enemies.....North Korea....is unpatriotic.
Whining about what Trump says to that fat little shit is propping him up.

North Korea is threatening Guam. The Governor of Guam is thrilled to death that Trump would retaliate if North Korea attacks this American territory and all the Americans in Guam.

Anyone who would think that Trump or any President of the USA wouldn't have the right to strike back at North Korea would not only be unpatriotic they'd be mentally irregular.

But I dont see anyone "giving aid" to korea. I see people saying that they would rather not have a nuclear war. Surely that view is important ?

But I dont see anyone "giving aid" to korea. I see people saying that they would rather not have a nuclear war. Surely that view is important ?

trivializing the filth which is the government of North Korea IS---AID AND COMFORT

A pre-emptive nuclear strike would have stopped WW2 before it began, and it can stop North Korea too. Don't be a bunch of ****s. Let's turn the ****s into glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
The USA has been giving aid (extortion money) to NK since Bill Clinton. Obama gave the most. The USA shares significant blame for NK's development of nuclear weapons. Their people starve, but they have a nuke...thanks USA (especially the democratic admins).

Last edited:

Funny how you ignore that America has been giving aide to our enemy China to destroy us. You look at anything you buy now these days it does not say made in america anymore.It says Made in CHINA.

China has slave labor so they have everything made there so they dont have to pay americans what they are worth.

Every president starting with that bastard Reagan has been a traiter to America and given our jobs to China. sorry Reagan apologists,he was not the great man we were all brainwashed to believe he was in our corrupt school systems.

How Reagan Sold The United States Piece By Piece
It is not a coincidence that China’s progress started during Reagan presidency. It was Reagan who started the process of deregulation that ultimately resulted in American jobs being outsourced all over the world and, a by the end of his era, there was a large increase in crappy jobs for Americans.

Last edited:
A pre-emptive nuclear strike would have stopped WW2 before it began, and it can stop North Korea too. Don'g be a bunch of cucks. Let's turn the gooks into glass.

good analogy-------it was the INCESSANT trivializing of the filth which the AXIS program was-----that galvanized World War II

Funny how you ignore that America has been giving aide to our enemy China to destroy us. You look at anything you buy now these days it does not say made in america anymore.It says Made in CHINA.

China has slave labor so they have everything made there so they dont have to pay americans what they are worth.

seems to me that our DEAR, BELOVED LEADER------is working hard to end that massive INFLOW of
cheap china stuff--------I will miss it------but AM GLAD TO SEE IT GO

Aide can come is whole bunch of forms.
Liberals and some Republicans are giving Little Kim hope that Trump will back down.
The point is to let him know that the days of backing down are over.

A pre-emptive nuclear strike would have stopped WW2 before it began, and it can stop North Korea too. Don'g be a bunch of cucks. Let's turn the gooks into glass.

good analogy-------it was the INCESSANT trivializing of the filth which the AXIS program was-----that galvanized World War II
Exactly. North Korea is a thousand times more powerful than Germany was back in the 1930's. We need to turn them into a crater NOW, or we'll be speaking Korean in 5 years.

Our President, unlike many leaders, does not have the right to wage war on his own. He can authorize retaliatory action, but still has to ask Congress for a declaration of war. North Korea is an interesting case since we are, technically, still at war. It never ended. There was a temporary truce, still in effect. No need to ask for a "declaration of war" to resume hostilities.

What's really surprising is to see the American left step up to support KJU! And, he knows it. He's playing on it. It's hard to know who said what, KJU sounds just like CNN and not as bad as Morning Joe!

Our President, unlike many leaders, does not have the right to wage war on his own. He can authorize retaliatory action, but still has to ask Congress for a declaration of war. North Korea is an interesting case since we are, technically, still at war. It never ended. There was a temporary truce, still in effect. No need to ask for a "declaration of war" to resume hostilities.

What's really surprising is to see the American left step up to support KJU! And, he knows it. He's playing on it. It's hard to know who said what, KJU sounds just like CNN and not as bad as Morning Joe!

Trump's a cuck RINO if we don't have 200,000 troops marching towards Pyongyang before the summer's over.

Forum List

Back